2021-2022 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waiting to hear back from a 2/14 interview! they said that they were behind, I'd worry if it got to past 6 weeks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I just got an interview for Touro Middletown in April, did anyone else receive an interview this late? and does anyone know what my real chances are at an acceptance? I don't want to think negatively but getting an interview in April is extremely late in the cycle :/

Hey guys I just got an interview for Touro Middletown in April, did anyone else receive an interview this late? and does anyone know what my real chances are at an acceptance? I don't want to think negatively but getting an interview in April is extremely late in the cycle :/
DO schools have massive waitlist movement as everything shuffles into place. Even having an interview means they saw something they liked. You can do it!! Even if it’s just practice for next cycle, do your best :)

Reactions: 1 users
anyone know the match list for this year's class?

Reactions: 1 user
If you guys haven't heard back in a while, I would email them about it- I ended up waiting for 6-7 weeks only to email them and find out that their automated email had failed to send to me 2 weeks after my interview

Post II R. Interviewed 2/14

• Care
hey guys I am new to this thread. Haven't heard anything after my secondary since mid-Dec2021 do you guys think I still have a chance or just give up for this cycle?

hey guys I am new to this thread. Haven't heard anything after my secondary since mid-Dec2021 do you guys think I still have a chance or just give up for this cycle?
Most interviews have been given out almost everywhere by now. Unfortunately, it’s probably time to start getting your app together to reapply

Members don't see this ad :)
Most interviews have been given out almost everywhere by now. Unfortunately, it’s probably time to start getting your app together to reapply
I have an interview that I am hoping that works out for me but touro was my hometown so I was really hoping for this one. Thanks

does anyone know how we would go about withdrawing an acceptance? email or calling admissions?
I'm hoping the acceptance goes out to one of you deserving individuals!

Reactions: 3 users
does anyone know how we would go about withdrawing an acceptance? email or calling admissions?
I'm hoping the acceptance goes out to one of you deserving individuals!
Yeah def just email the admissions email, did that for one of my other schools. Congrats doc!!

Interviewed 4/4 with the last group of interviewees, I think it went well, she asked me a tough hypothetical but I tried my best to give a diplomatic answer. Other than that the assistant dean did say the Middletown class of 2022 is not entirely filled and there are still seats to be given, but first they are waiting to see how many of their masters students will matriculate into the class. He said we should expect an answer in 4-6 weeks.

Current Middletown students, do they provide us iPads or laptops?

Do decisions come out a certain day? Waiting to hear on a 3/7 interview

Reactions: 2 users
I’m still waiting from 2/28 interview

Do decisions come out a certain day? Waiting to hear on a 3/7 interview
I'd wait about 6 weeks until I get antsy about an acceptance. I interviewed 2/14 and was accepted a few weeks back at about 6 weeks

Should we reach out if its been >6 weeks since our interview? Since they said it would be 4-6 weeks till they make a decision

Interviewed 3/14, just received post-interview R. Goodluck to everyone else!

I know in the interview francis rose said to email him any updates/LOIs does he send you a confirmation message that he received it?

Just withdrew my acceptance from here to attend another school, good luck everyone! Touro Middletown seemed awesome and I'm a little sad to not experience it as a student. Hope the seat goes to one of you!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone received their financial aid package from Touro yet? I emailed them more than a month ago and they said it would be out soon but I still haven’t gotten anything. I kinda wanted to see it before the deposit is due

Has anyone received their financial aid package from Touro yet? I emailed them more than a month ago and they said it would be out soon but I still haven’t gotten anything. I kinda wanted to see it before the deposit is due
I just got mine earlier this week. Did you fill out FAFSA, and do the other things they outlined in the first deposit confirmation email? Also the second deposit is refundable so you can pay it and then change your mind. The first one is the jon refundable one. Additionally they don't have any scholarships so it's all loans (mostly government). The cost of attendance on their website will let you know how much

The direct admits already know, just waiting for the deposit email.Which should be soon, so hopefully there is so waitlist movement after that. Look forward to meeting y’all in the Fall.

Withdrew my A today. Ik lots of people say this, but as someone who is a reapplicant, I hope my A goes to one of you lovely people with No A's. I wish you all nothing but the best as this stressful period continues <3