2021 PHAP (CDC's Public Health Associate Program)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I hope someone still answers in this group although it’s almost a year later. I have been in the 2022 group but it’s no where as near as active as this group was. I have read almost everyone’s comments starting in January and you helped each other out a lot. I know the PHAP program is entry level but a lot of you all relocated so I’m wondering was it enough compensation to relocate and live off of. Im not sure that’s a bad question but I applied last year and didn’t make it past the essay round to get an interview, and reapplied this year so I’m just wondering.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I hope someone still answers in this group although it’s almost a year later. I have been in the 2022 group but it’s no where as near as active as this group was. I have read almost everyone’s comments starting in January and you helped each other out a lot. I know the PHAP program is entry level but a lot of you all relocated so I’m wondering was it enough compensation to relocate and live off of. Im not sure that’s a bad question but I applied last year and didn’t make it past the essay round to get an interview, and reapplied this year so I’m just wondering.
Thanks.
Its enough compensation but for those that can live off bare minimum and stick to basic needs/ budget. I am not that person, and have had a PT job that I work M-TR. This provides extra income and breathing room that enables me to have money for needs as well as wants. With the second year pay raise it gets easier.

Reactions: 1 user