2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone else received ll since last Friday?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
anyone have everything recieved except for their transcripts?

According to the "Submission Status", I have nothing received on my application besides my application fee, I submitted 7/5. I contacted admissions and they said it's fine and that they have everything they needed if we applied through AACOMAS. Yesterday, though, I received an email reminding me that I have outstanding documents and they can't review my app until they have everything. Anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad :)
According to the "Submission Status", I have nothing received on my application besides my application fee, I submitted 7/5. I contacted admissions and they said it's fine and that they have everything they needed if we applied through AACOMAS. Yesterday, though, I received an email reminding me that I have outstanding documents and they can't review my app until they have everything. Anyone else in the same boat?
yeah, me. I submitted secondary on 7/9. Only application fee received. But I have not received that email…

Reactions: 3 users
will we know for sure if we get an II or R? i heard some schools ghost applicants, wondering if this is one

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an II OOS , but did not know interviews would be in person so I feel stuck... I mean I also applied to the MD but would like to minimize traveling expenses ofc!

I just got an II OOS , but did not know interviews would be in person so I feel stuck... I mean I also applied to the MD but would like to minimize traveling expenses ofc!
Congrats! When were you complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
submitted secondary 7/9. still haven’t gotten a complete call, also still showing that nothing is received besides app fee. anyone else?

I interview in a couple of weeks. I am excited, best of luck to everyone.

I just got the email today that my app was officially processed and sent over to ADCOM, how many days/weeks after did y’all start getting II?

The NSU Affiliation section of the secondary application says, "Is this your first time applying to NSU?". If you applied to the MD program as well, did you state that here? I was wondering how people answered this on the secondary prompt. Thank you in advance!

The last email I received said "We have received the documents needed to submit your application for review. Once the review process is complete, you will be notified by the program office." However I never got a phone call or anything - does this mean I am complete or am I still waiting on a phone call? Thanks friends

The last email I received said "We have received the documents needed to submit your application for review. Once the review process is complete, you will be notified by the program office." However I never got a phone call or anything - does this mean I am complete or am I still waiting on a phone call? Thanks friends
I think you can log into your portal and see what has been marked as complete. For me everything is complete except pree-reqs... idk if they manually check them but oh well :) it's a waiting game sometimes

I had the same issue, they said some people on the committee like to send updates through emails and others like to call. I just sent them an email and they were able to confirm that everything was complete.

Does anybody have official college transcript marked as not received? I would think they have it since I had it sent to AACOMAS. Anybody else in the same boat?

Reactions: 1 user
I mean everything is marked complete except the college transcript. I have received an email that my application has whatever is necessary for review.

Anyone receive secondary/interview invite with sub 3.0 science gpa? My overall is over 3.0 but don't want to waste money if I will get an automatic R for having below?

If someone has an acceptance to both an MD and DO school (I do not, just thinking about it), would it be a no brainer to choose MD, regardless of location and ranking, over DO?

If someone has an acceptance to both an MD and DO school (I do not, just thinking about it), would it be a no brainer to choose MD, regardless of location and ranking, over DO?
I would pick DO if it was closer to family/friends tbh.

secondary submitted 7/9, file was complete on 8/16, when should i receive an II if i get one? also, i have read in threads about them calling applicants? i never received a call but got an email that my app was complete (all required documents received) and that its being sent over to adcom....

Anyone else still have “not received” for their transcripts? Everything else says received.

Reactions: 2 users
secondary submitted 7/9, file was complete on 8/16, when should i receive an II if i get one? also, i have read in threads about them calling applicants? i never received a call but got an email that my app was complete (all required documents received) and that its being sent over to adcom....
I guess earlier in the cycle they called us to tell us our app was complete haha. They probably just witched to emailing. As for the II timeline, no educated predication here unfortunately. Probably higher stats and better mission fit will be getting interviewed first.

Interviewed today! Anyone know the post interview acceptance rate?

How was it? Tough questions? How long was the actual interview (conversation last)? Knowing what you know now, is there anything you wish you had done differently to prepare?

Thanks.

Wow, they have no in-person interview dates available anymore. DO schools really are moving quick this year

First II ever!!! And I'm a reapplicant! LM 65.2 OOS technically but undergrad and grad in FL so strong ties. submitted secondary 6/20