2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

Started by PrettyMDD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
honestly so frustrating.. where is this WL flood everyone speaks of
I think a lot of schools are behind due to FAFSA delays, and it might be taking a few days to put together lists post April 30th so I am personally expecting a big wave today
 
Last edited:
I think a lot of schools are behind due to FAFSA delays, and it might be taking a few days to put together lists post May 30th so I am personally expecting a big wave today
Hoping for a wave today. I think it’s either going to be today or sometime next week if the schools wanted more time to consider. Although it seems that many schools have already started pulling a bunch of people from their WLs…
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Maybe next week"

1714774735566.jpeg

1714774735566.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad