You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations
Started by PrettyMDD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How many of the schools y’all are WLed at have had 0 movement?
1/3
2/2 as far as I can tellHow many of the schools y’all are WLed at have had 0 movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
longhorn2022
Full Member
How many of the schools y’all are WLed at have had 0 movement?
2/3
longhorn2022
Full Member
but tbh smthn abt WL mvmt at your top choice when it’s not you is also heartbreaking LOL
stinkygoose00
Full Member
manifesting WL movement at my top choice school - even if it's not an A for me, I just want to know at this point
unhingedpanda
New Member
Odds are not in my favour, but manifesting an A from Stanford!! 🙏 Sending good vibes to everyone!
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Odds are not in my favour, but manifesting an A from Stanford!! [emoji120] Sending good vibes to everyone!
To manifest you have to believe they ARE in your favor!!
sundaymango
New Member
Manifesting an A from one of my 4 WL this week 😳
If you made it to their waitlist- I would argue the odds are in your favor. They like you already. Manifesting good things for you in these next few weeks future doctor!Odds are not in my favour, but manifesting an A from Stanford!! 🙏 Sending good vibes to everyone!
Hopping on the train to say that I’m manifesting an A from one of my 4 WL 🙏🏽
3/4 for me 😕How many of the schools y’all are WLed at have had 0 movement?
2/2 for me.
Are WLs moving slower this year? I know it’s stupid to expect anything, but I’m on four waitlists at four schools with decent to good waitlist movement. I was hoping to hear something back by now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are WLs moving slower this year? I know it’s stupid to expect anything, but I’m on four waitlists at four schools with decent to good waitlist movement. I was hoping to hear something back by now
They're definitely moving slower this year. Of the ones I'm on, by this point in the cycle in previous years, over 15 people had reported As off the waitlist. This year it's only been a handful. Not every school extended the PTE deadline, but it seems like the ones that did have caused a cascading effect that's slowed down WL movement for almost everyone.
TripleOctopus
Full Member
Manifesting I get the call from one of my 3 WL before Friday. Literally any of them!!! All I need is 1
itscoldouthere
Full Member
manifesting an A from my 1 WL spot [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]
manifesting an A from my 2 WL spots. Ancestors pls bless us for AAPI month!
manifesting an A from 1/2 WLs, and manifesting for the rest of you fine individuals as well.
Also hopping on the manifestation train. 1II --> 1WL. I'm wishing the best of luck to all of y'all future doctors![]()
I'm on one WL as well! good luck!!!manifesting an A from my 1 WL spot![]()
![]()
![]()
On 2 WL, including one for my top choice... so welp, why not?! I'm gonna also manifest an A from my top choice!
Jayjay7737
Full Member
Manifesting has worked! Got an A to Creighton today from their WL after being on the list since October! FIRST A!!Manifesting again my acceptances from Wayne or Creighton this Thursday! 🙏
longhorn2022
Full Member
Manifesting has worked! Got an A to Creighton today from their WL after being on the list since October! FIRST A!!
pls manifest on my behalf brodie! congrats!!
^^ no literally, need whatever magic yall are cooking with
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cloudyskys
Full Member
it's important to savor these moments of anticipation and not look at them negatively. they'll only make our eventual acceptances even more eventful and cherished than those who may have received a straight acceptance to their top choice or even to a single school
ILuvLeucine
New Member
Manifesting an A from 1/2 WL!!! 🙏 Trying not to lose hope
drdream314
Full Member
still haven’t heard anything but keeping hope alive!! manifesting an A from one of my top choices 🙏🙏
longhorn2022
Full Member
manifesting utmb A tmrw on jummah [emoji1431]
sprinkle in a little tahajud tn 😮💨manifesting utmb A tmrw on jummah [emoji1431]
longhorn2022
Full Member
sprinkle in a little tahajud tn [emoji50][emoji100]
i gotchu if you got me [emoji43][emoji94]
Gotchu twini gotchu if you got me [emoji43][emoji94]
Manifesting an A from NYMC today or next week.
greymolerat
Full Member
MANIFESTING [emoji92] Manifesting [emoji92] manifesting [emoji92] m a n i f e s t i n g [emoji92]
manifesting that NYMC class of 2028 acceptance for you!!Manifesting an A from NYMC today or next week.
princess13
New Member
Manifesting an A from my top choice today... I can feel it.
Thank you! Manifesting that Belmont (Frist) class of 2028 for you!manifesting that NYMC class of 2028 acceptance for you!!
Foodie2400
New Member
Manifesting a Friday full of acceptances [emoji92]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you!!! manifesting we all get A's!!!!!!!!!Thank you! Manifesting that Belmont (Frist) class of 2028 for you!
tell me why I’m feeling today is the day as well!Today is THE day. I can feel it.
let’s all collectively manifest — the universe is listening!!!!!
aizhanmen72
Full Member
GOD allows we all get off the waitlist!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 703
- Views
- 140K
