2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

Started by PrettyMDD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another day another new manifestation from me Haha😀 please allow me and the people to get off the waitlist for the schools we have been waiting for. I will get off the waitlist and I am speaking it into existence!! Good vibes today please
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another day another new manifestation from me Haha😀 please allow me and the people to get off the waitlist for the schools we have been waiting for. I will get off the waitlist and I am speaking it into existence!! Good vibes today please
are you WL at one school as well? no A's?

if so, we're in the same boat hahah -- laughing and crying through the pain 🙁(
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad