-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Boston University
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
tweedledumb
Full Member
OOS A! emails will be out this friday, according to my interviewer CH. just got off the phone with him, interviewed in december
D
deleted1180326
+1 OOS A!!! phone call
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats!! interviewer initials?+1 OOS A!!! phone call
neuroticism
Full Member
Congrats 😊!!!!!! We don't think anymore are coming tonight, right...?
It feels kinda late to be making calls… it is 10pm EST. Hopefully more come tomorrow!Congrats 😊!!!!!! We don't think anymore are coming tonight, right...?
OOS A just now!!! 🙂 Initials KG. Amazing!!!
The OTC
Full Member
The goated cycle continues!! Congrats!!OOS A just now!!! 🙂 Initials KG. Amazing!!!
Congratulations!! When was your interview?OOS A just now!!! 🙂 Initials KG. Amazing!!!
December!Congratulations!! When was your interview?
niacinaketone
Full Member
Do you need to get a call to get in?
The OTC
Full Member
No, the interviewers are notified the applicants they met were accepted and can call if they like. That’s why there are after hours acceptance calls because interviewers do it when they are free. Some people get no call, but got in when the official decisions come out (they said Friday).Do you need to get a call to get in?
Congrats! You know the drill I’m sure, would you mind sharing interviewer initials? 🙂A by interviewer call
Congrats on the A but I want your tips on how you got up to a 330 bench!A by interviewer call
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tryingmyverybest
Full Member
Anyone with SS get a call?
Affectionate_Lock
New Member
or PS?
harrystyles68
New Member
anyone get in who was deferred December?
Anyone have GB?
Me, but I don't think he has the time to call, dude seems pretty busy with clinical stuffAnyone have GB?
![]()
Chipmunk435
Full Member
OOS A just now! Interviewer DP
premedwhoopss
Full Member
Anyone with AF?
That's my guy, when did you interview?OOS A just now! Interviewer DP
hellafromthebay8
Full Member
anyone get a call MFH (the vitamin D guy apparently there’s a MSH and a MFH so MH isn’t distinctive enough)? Idk if he’s the calling type.
ninerfan49
New Member
Anybody get a call from JH?
Chipmunk435
Full Member
September, originally deferredThat's my guy, when did you interview?
findingdory
Full Member
Me! I haven't heard from herAnyone with AF?
losrulosuyey
New Member
Anyone with JO?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
harrystyles68
New Member
Did anyone have MP?
same but I've heard nothing so not looking good for meSeptember, originally deferred
prestigious_can
New Member
same
same but I've heard nothing so not looking good for me
premedwhoopss
Full Member
oh yay! could you lmk if you do? I’ll do the same!Me! I haven't heard from her
seaweedbrain
Full Member
I saw at least one person report a call from him in the winteranyone get a call MFH (the vitamin D guy apparently there’s a MSH and a MFH so MH isn’t distinctive enough)? Idk if he’s the calling type.
masterdurick
Full Member
I also have RVCRVC anyone
Yes, mine was also with JO, but the interview didn’t last too long—about 30 minutes of general Q&A. It wasn’t a very conversational interview, so I’m not feeling very hopeful.Anyone with JO?
Cool! I’ll lyk if I hear anything from himI also have RVC
Congrats Mr Macrophage!! I also interviewed w KG but didn't get a call heh heh . .OOS A just now!!! 🙂 Initials KG. Amazing!!!
alaskanboi
New Member
Anyone from bu mams with deferral in December?
Me! They seem p busy so not expecting a call regardless hahaDid anyone have MP?
KG as wellcongrats!! interviewer initials?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hellafromthebay8
Full Member
Yea I saw that but it was just MH so I’m not sure if it’s S or F. But past years it was MSHI saw at least one person report a call from him in the winter
Eat like each meal is your lastCongrats on the A but I want your tips on how you got up to a 330 bench!
dumpyaardvark
New Member
how much weight do interviewers have on final decisions here?
harrystyles68
New Member
Okay yeah i was thinking the same thing too hahaMe! They seem p busy so not expecting a call regardless haha
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K