You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Boston University
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The OTC
Full Member
They do R post-II but good amount of WL. Not much WL movement thoughDoes BU reject post-II or is everyone on the waitlist?
Brutal. Just hit 245 with two bum shoulders but I’m on a pretty strict cut lol. Maybe over the winter I’ll push it and try to do a hard bulkEat like each meal is your last
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroticism
Full Member
So nobody with ACH heard back?
I didn't realize their middle initial was C. I had to look it up just now. A friend and I also interviewed with ACH, but neither of us has heard back.So nobody with ACH heard back?
neuroticism
Full Member
Phew, well that's reassuring I supposeI didn't realize their middle initial was C. I had to look it up just now. A friend and I also interviewed with ACH, but neither of us has heard back.
Right, haha. I'm not going to panic until they call someone, haha. I'm guessing maybe ACH just doesn't call ?Phew, well that's reassuring I suppose
mintchocochip
Full Member
I had him! Haven’t heard anythingAnyone with JO?
Have u heard from him?anyone else have IB as their interviewer ?
SPOKE TOO SOON ALERT THE PARAMEDICS. KG CALLED ME WITH AN OOS A !!!! *u*Congrats Mr Macrophage!! I also interviewed w KG but didn't get a call heh heh . .
KGs rise up!!!SPOKE TOO SOON ALERT THE PARAMEDICS. KG CALLED ME WITH AN OOS A !!!! *u*
Aloe_Cozy23
New Member
I haven’t seen anyone say this before but has anyone heard from KB?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scrubsandsprings
Full Member
Sadly not 😔Anyone with JW get a call?
PeacePiano
New Member
Anyone heard from CR?
245 on a cut is impressive good stuff 315 is def doable if u bulkBrutal. Just hit 245 with two bum shoulders but I’m on a pretty strict cut lol. Maybe over the winter I’ll push it and try to do a hard bulk
Me neither 😔 will you let me know if you do? We can keep each other updatedSadly not 😔
losrulosuyey
New Member
Do you think he would call? Im waiting....I had him! Haven’t heard anything
mintchocochip
Full Member
IS A!!! Almost cried omg. Got the call an hour ago from JO!
alright pal, lets see some credentials before i start taking your advice. post a glute spread.245 on a cut is impressive good stuff 315 is def doable if u bulk
Scrubsandsprings
Full Member
Yes but my expectations for myself aren’t to high so I’d be surprised if I got a call lolMe neither 😔 will you let me know if you do? We can keep each other updated
hillbillybuck
Full Member
Also wondering this. I know they made calls last year based on the forum but it’s getting late…Has anyone received a call from EC?
Last edited:
ninerfan49
New Member
Anybody interview with/get a call from JH?
I believe in you!! Also getting the interview is the hardest part!Yes but my expectations for myself aren’t to high so I’d be surprised if I got a call lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fourfofour4
Full Member
Anyone have/get a call from CF??
greymolerat
Full Member
Anyone currently deferred get any A calls?
ProspStudent8
New Member
Anyone have/get calls from DR?
bygracethroughfaith
Full Member
OOS A around 5pm EST! Interviewer JO
That’s the goal. New Year’s resolution was the 1k club but have to cut for a wedding in June so might be a tough challenge lol245 on a cut is impressive good stuff 315 is def doable if u bulk
premedwhoopss
Full Member
has anyone been able to see any CYMS decisions yet like last year?
sorry bud glute spread is saved for when i’m asked “Is there anything else you’d like me to share with the committee.”alright pal, lets see some credentials before i start taking your advice. post a glute spread.
I just logged in and haven't seen anything yet, so maybe not until the portal updates?has anyone been able to see any CYMS decisions yet like last year?
the december wave was right around noon, so I would assume thenSoooo… when do we think it’ll happen? 😅
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Dam might be a bad News for me than, had him[emoji3063]
You had JW? If none of us that had him got a call then maybe he just isn’t doing calls this year? Maybe (hopefully) ??Dam might be a bad News for me than, had him[emoji3063]
I’m tweaking in anticipation
neuroticism
Full Member
Anyone see anything in CYMS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NopeAnyone see anything in CYMS?
findingdory
Full Member
literally the longest wait of my life
neuroticism
Full Member
Fr my friends wanted to go to the beach but i told them i had to sit at home being inconsolable... i regret not goingWhen are they coming out 😭
I’ll go with youFr my friends wanted to go to the beach but i told them i had to sit at home being inconsolable... i regret not going![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K