You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Boston University
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ECGQueen1124
New Member
+1 IS II Complete 8/6 LM ~ 69!!! Cried from happiness!!!
What dates are available?+1 IS II Complete 8/6 LM ~ 69!!! Cried from happiness!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lonelywoolf
Full Member
+1 OOS II. My mcat and gpa are both below their 10th percentile on msar so kinda surprised lol. Complete email received on 8/7, submitted 7/30
ECGQueen1124
New Member
What dates are available?
I had only early to mid October available! They gave me a several dates and times in this frame
doctorellewoods
Full Member
Congrats!!!! giving me hope w/ my 510 mcat lol <3+1 OOS II. My mcat and gpa are both below their 10th percentile on msar so kinda surprised lol. Complete email received on 8/7, submitted 7/30
OOS II, complete 7/29
Anyone down for a mock interview?
OOS II, complete 8/5, LM 75, Q1 Casper lol
Not necessarily. Early on, it could just mean they don't have the logistics to interview everyone they want, so it could have been a lottery.watching people who submitted after me get IIs and slowly realizing I'm about to get an R from my top choice :')
We have no insight into how they do their interview process. It’s still early. Have hope!watching people who submitted after me get IIs and slowly realizing I'm about to get an R from my top choice :')
watching people who submitted after me get IIs and slowly realizing I'm about to get an R from my top choice :')
I agree it's still early to think too much about it! I submitted 7/14 and haven't heard back still. Not worried at all though!We have no insight into how they do their interview process. It’s still early. Have hope!
From what I have seen this cycle so far, completion dates are not that much of an indicator of an II, of course with the exception for a couple schools.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS Pre-II R
tigers4lifee
New Member
INTL Pre-II R 🙁
Please don’t pester them. Let them mourncomplete dates?
Last edited:
people are crazy. Like no sense of other's feelingsIrrelevant, please don’t pester them. Let them mourn
Does anyone know if BU is willing to provide reasons for my rejection if I email the adcom?
lonelywoolf
Full Member
Doesn’t hurt to try but also they receive so many applicants I wouldn’t expect a reason beyond “we can’t take everybody”Does anyone know if BU is willing to provide reasons for my rejection if I email the adcom?
Pretty sure they only offer this advice if it is a post II rejectionDoes anyone know if BU is willing to provide reasons for my rejection if I email the adcom?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
OOS R. Currently in an interview on a break and just saw it lol.
Good luck on the interview!!!!OOS R. Currently in an interview on a break and just saw it lol.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Went really well thanks! Guess I’m signing out of this thread!Good luck on the interview!!!!
Does anyone know if BUSM's interview is fully open or partially open?
veggie.veg
Full Member
Pre-II R OOS complete 8/6
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
custardrepeat
Full Member
OOS R, complete 8/8, LM 72.6
OOS II, complete 7/27
OOS II, complete 7/27
congrats! LM score if you dont mind sharing?OOS II, complete 7/27
73congrats! LM score if you dont mind sharing?
Pre-II R OOS, LM 74.8 :/
nerotcinboxrefrshr
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R, LM 70.6. Complete 7/26.
docjflowers
Full Member
OOS II complète 8/13 LM 73.4 but strong bos ties!
You’re on fire today! Congrats!OOS II complète 8/13 LM 73.4 but strong bos ties!
Did you check the portal or did they email you?OOS II complète 8/13 LM 73.4 but strong bos ties!
E. Leaf
Full Member
OOS R a few mins ago, LM 76 complete 7/24 🙁
Did you get an email or was it in the portal?OOS R a few mins ago, LM 76 complete 7/24 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
seaweedbrain
Full Member
does your portal still say complete and under review or has it changed to reflect the decision?They will send you an email.
Thank you all for the votes of confidence, but unfortunately it's my turn to add to the string of pre-II R's today 🙁 OOS complete 7/22 LM 73.2 casper 1st quartile. Time to claim a dif school as my top choice I supposeI agree it's still early to think too much about it! I submitted 7/14 and haven't heard back still. Not worried at all though!
From what I have seen this cycle so far, completion dates are not that much of an indicator of an II, of course with the exception for a couple schools.
Status now reads: Regretfully, we are unable to offer you an interview.does your portal still say complete and under review or has it changed to reflect the decision?
Have there been any IS Pre II Rs yet? Seems like they just pruned the OOS apps from whats being shown on the thread
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K