You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Florida State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
biochemlover123
New Member
How exactly do the interview invites work? Will there be specific date for the interview or is that flexible? Im curious as I am currently out of the state.
jellyfish23
Full Member
Does anyone know the percentage of interviews already completed? Will there be more interviews this month/ next month, or only next year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an accepted student FB group or anything like that going? Or if someone savvy enough with that stuff would want to make one lol
gastrocnemesis
Full Member
This, or a group me!!?Is there an accepted student FB group or anything like that going? Or if someone savvy enough with that stuff would want to make one lol
florally11
New Member
Just made one! FSU COM 2029
SeaMonster
Full Member
IS II yesterday!
jellyfish23
Full Member
Does FSU COM accept pre II LOI?All applicants that interviewed on 10/31 and 11/1 have been sent an email with information, check it!!
We don't really have an estimate, but I can tell you that we have completed less than half of our anticipated total interviews.
Hope that helps!
IS II yesterday!
Omg congrats when were you complete and what’s your LM, help a desperate premed out here lol 🙂
Unfortunately, no. We only accept LOI from waitlisted applicants, and even then, not until later in the Spring. We do, however, accept PDF application updates that significantly add to your candidacy. You can email us at [email protected]Does FSU COM accept pre II LOI?
See a similar question above, but also, less than 50% of our interviews are complete; we will interview until the end of March. Hope that helps!Does anyone know the percentage of interviews already completed? Will there be more interviews this month/ next month, or only next year?
Applicants are assigned an interview date and time with rescheduling only in emergency/urgent situations. All of our interviews are virtual, so not sure exactly how being out of state impacts you.How exactly do the interview invites work? Will there be specific date for the interview or is that flexible? Im curious as I am currently out of the state.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nerdbehavior123
Full Member
Will more interview invites go out before the end of the year?
SeaMonster
Full Member
My LM was a 70.5 and my complete date was early August! Ive had my fingers crossed for this II. Love the school!Omg congrats when were you complete and what’s your LM, help a desperate premed out here lol 🙂
gastrocnemesis
Full Member
Just keep in mind stats aren’t everything, and applicants with a range of LMs are interviewed! Having an application that aligns with their mission is super important. 😊Omg congrats when were you complete and what’s your LM, help a desperate premed out here lol 🙂
SeaMonster
Full Member
this!!! mission fit is everything for schools!Just keep in mind stats aren’t everything, and applicants with a range of LMs are interviewed! Having an application that aligns with their mission is super important. 😊
Yes, we will most likely invite our first January interview dates before the holidays; likely the end of next week.Will more interview invites go out before the end of the year?
Steadyseal
Full Member
FSU admissions I NEED an interview this week please. I’ll be a good student I promise 🙏
really hoping for an II this week
tamparesident
Full Member
all i want for Christmas is an II
D
deleted1200007
praying for us all this week[emoji120]
Steadyseal
Full Member
Dumb question, but do schools like FSU take priority over alumni or it doesn’t really matter 😅😅
I don’t know - but I do know that UF takes roughly 40% of their class who are alumni. I’m not sure on FSU specifically though.Dumb question, but do schools like FSU take priority over alumni or it doesn’t really matter 😅😅
Anyone get anything this week?
wondering the same… this thread has been veryyy silent this weekAnyone get anything this week?
FSU please convert me from a gator into a Nole physician 🥺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Steadyseal
Full Member
Me but I’m a bull 🐂FSU please convert me from a gator into a Nole physician 🥺
gastrocnemesis
Full Member
Really rooting for you to get an interview and an A so you can toss out that orange and blue 😂🤩FSU please convert me from a gator into a Nole physician 🥺
Not to me! 😭did they not give out II this week? 😭🥹
Steadyseal
Full Member
Were the last set of invites for the year sent out last week? If not would they be this out weekYes, we will most likely invite our first January interview dates before the holidays; likely the end of next week.
D
deleted1200007
fingers crossed that this week is the week🥺🤞
SeaMonster
Full Member
Hey guys! Does anyone know how decision updates are sent? My interviewing group was told that we should get our decisions today but I haven't quite seen anything
I was also told that… I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be an email? But I haven’t gotten anything. I know some people have heard super late and super early the next dayHey guys! Does anyone know how decision updates are sent? My interviewing group was told that we should get our decisions today but I haven't quite seen anything
gastrocnemesis
Full Member
Decisions are sent via email! If there’s any delays with the decision, they will send an email update about that as well. They are very good with communication, so I’d imagine you’ll definitely receive something this week!Hey guys! Does anyone know how decision updates are sent? My interviewing group was told that we should get our decisions today but I haven't quite seen anything
SeaMonster
Full Member
+1 IS A!!! I was so worried when I hadn’t heard back yesterday lol
Same! Hoping to know more soon 🥲IS WL as of this morning. Hoping to hear back in the spring 😬
trigonalplanar
New Member
Hey guys I was accepted earlier this month and was wondering if anyone is looking for roommates in Tallahassee. I tried to join the group me link from earlier but haven’t heard anything yet.
Will FSU send interview after new year?Definitely still inviting for December interviews. Those last invites should go out before Thanksgiving.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gastrocnemesis
Full Member
FSU places a strong emphasis on its mission. If an applicant submits a stellar application that aligns with their mission, a 504 is not necessarily a disqualifying factor. They also take a holistic approach to evaluating applications, considering special circumstances such as low SES background, significant hardships, etc.Anyone with low MCAT got interview here? I got 3.9 GPA and 504 MCAT. IS applicant
wondering if any more II’s will come out before january 😭Will FSU send interview after new year?
Is there still hope for II from now on? Cause I feel my application align perfectly with the mission.FSU places a strong emphasis on its mission. If an applicant submits a stellar application that aligns with their mission, a 504 is not necessarily a disqualifying factor. They also take a holistic approach to evaluating applications, considering special circumstances such as low SES background, significant hardships, etc.
gastrocnemesis
Full Member
From what I’ve read on previous threads, they continue interviewing until the end of MarchIs there still hope for II from now on? Cause I feel my application align perfectly with the mission.