2024-2025 Missouri - Columbia

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are the ppl in the GroupMe committed? Or is it just for anyone that is accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A off the waitlist (top third) just now! Wow, the way I’ve been chronically checking this thread for movement lol— my day has finally come! Thank you Jesus!

I’m hoping the rest of the waitlisted applicants who are checking this thread will get to experience this!
Congrats, are you OOS or IS?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sweet. I know there’s a deadline coming up, so wait till after and call sometime next week
 
Hi friends! I am from the veterinary forums - I just finished up my first year of vet school here at Mizzou. Wanted to pop in here because my roommate (also a vet student at Mizzou) and I are looking to fill a open room in our house for next school year! (Ladies only please). If anyone on here needs somewhere to live or knows someone who does (we are open to grad students, law students, and ofc med and vet students) please feel free to let me know! I would be happy to pass on more information about the house and my roommate's contact info. I will now retreat back to the shadows of the veterinary forum 😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad