-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 U Missouri - Columbia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
rasputinsdog
Full Member
When do we think the next decision day will be?
Last edited:
I interviewed on Monday & Blair said they'll send out one more round of decisions at the end of January (top 10-15 candidates at that time will be accepted). Then the bulk will come in March.When do we think the next decision day will be?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
i interview in Feb! it's my alma mater so I am excited to hopefully see some familiar faces 🙂))
NarcolepticHippo
Full Member
Fingers crossed for everyone to get good news this week!! Seems like they'll drop their last monthly update before March soon!
NarcolepticHippo
Full Member
OOS A today, got the call about an hour ago. Interviewed mid-December
Prospectivestudent1212
Full Member
Haven't heard back from interview in early January, should I assume R? I'm OOS, does anyone know when they send rejections post-II?
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
lowkey you still have time a lot of these schools are taking a fat minute to release decisions. I'd say if you don't hear back in like Mid-March, then assume RHaven't heard back from interview in early January, should I assume R? I'm OOS, does anyone know when they send rejections post-II?
rasputinsdog
Full Member
From looking at last years thread decisions were releases around Feb 26-27. But they said March during my interview day so I’d expect to hear from them either this week or next week.Haven't heard back from interview in early January, should I assume R? I'm OOS, does anyone know when they send rejections post-II?
rasputinsdog
Full Member
+1 IS AL, I DIDN'T HEAR NO BELL
+1 IS R 🙁
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
+1 IS A, interviewed 02/25?!??
sillygooseontheloose
New Member
For those on the alternate list, do we know if anytime after March 2nd means we can email today or wait until tomorrow?
Prospectivestudent1212
Full Member
what is the WL movement like? does top / middle third typically get acceptance?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rasputinsdog
Full Member
So we can email to see our position today?
Yes, I emailed this morning and they got back to me within a few minutesSo we can email to see our position today?
rasputinsdog
Full Member
+1 IS Bottom Third. I’m feeling pretty crushed right now
sushilovr3
New Member
Withdrawing my A. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!
shadowclaw77
Full Member
+1 IS A from WL a few days ago. Is there an accepted students group yet?
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
Withdrew my A today! Good luck to my WL applicants <3
D
deleted1044755
Which third of the waitlist were you? Also yes there is an accepted student GroupMe, I think people are being added gradually!+1 IS A from WL a few days ago. Is there an accepted students group yet?
shadowclaw77
Full Member
I was in the top third of the WLWhich third of the waitlist were you? Also yes there is an accepted student GroupMe, I think people are being added gradually!
m3ni_holladolla
New Member
+1 IS A from WL, Middle third! (And presumably everyone else from the middle third lol)
rasputinsdog
Full Member
Is the WL moving quicker compared to previous years?
I have no idea, I just know that Mar 2 I was told I was bottom third and today I got the A and an abundance of related emails from MU. So hopefully it will be a good year for the bottom third!!!Is the WL moving quicker compared to previous years?
rasputinsdog
Full Member
I’m definitely going to be huffing some hopium today, congrats on the A!!I have no idea, I just know that Mar 2 I was told I was bottom third and today I got the A and an abundance of related emails from MU. So hopefully it will be a good year for the bottom third!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tryingtogetaccepted2025
Full Member
IS A from middle third. This feels so surreal. How did we all just got accepted on the same day?!!! Hope this is not just a dream. 🥰
lunarmoonlight
New Member
+1 IS A from bottom third!
sillygooseontheloose
New Member
Congratulations!! Did you get the call/email today??+1 IS A from bottom third!
rasputinsdog
Full Member
What does the admitted groupme look like right now?
tryingtogetaccepted2025
Full Member
Not sure how helpful this is because I just joined, but they have 92 people in there excluding admins and it is also pretty quiet.What does the admitted groupme look like right now?
rasputinsdog
Full Member
Thank you, I appreciate it I’m just hungry for info at the moment so I apologize if I seem kinda neuroticNot sure how helpful this is because I just joined, but they have 92 people in there excluding admins and it is also pretty quiet.
tryingtogetaccepted2025
Full Member
No worry. I felt the same before I got my acceptance. Best of luck to you! It is still early in the cycle. Hopefully things will be different this year and they will get to the bottom third.Thank you, I appreciate it I’m just hungry for info at the moment so I apologize if I seem kinda neurotic
JamiroquaiHat
New Member
Interesting that they've already reached the bottom third, the AS has 168 people according to the MSAR waitlist procedures doc
rasputinsdog
Full Member
Yeah I didn’t expect them to get this low this fast. I was confused about the 168 on there, they said 136 during my interview.Interesting that they've already reached the bottom third, the AS has 168 people according to the MSAR waitlist procedures doc
tryingtogetaccepted2025
Full Member
Class size is 136 for our year so it is accurate. However, MU school of Medicine just announce in April that they are turning Springfield Campus into a four-years campus adding 32 more seats starting Summer 2027. This means starting from Class of 2031 (application cycle 2026-2027) MU School of Medicine will have 168 seats.Yeah I didn’t expect them to get this low this fast. I was confused about the 168 on there, they said 136 during my interview.
rasputinsdog
Full Member
Does anyone know if we are allowed to call/email the admissions office and ask about the waitlist movement? I saw some people last cycle did, but I don’t want to annoy them lol
tryingtogetaccepted2025
Full Member
As long as you are being respectful I think it should be fine. We are definitely allowed to ask, I saw people ask about waitlist movement every single years, so I don’t think they will be annoyed just causes we ask about it. From what I can tell, they will able to tell you whether they are in middle or bottom third. They just can’t give you an actual number. Good luck!Does anyone know if we are allowed to call/email the admissions office and ask about the waitlist movement? I saw some people last cycle did, but I don’t want to annoy them lol
JamiroquaiHat
New Member
+1 IS A this morning, bottom 1/3
Last edited:
rasputinsdog
Full Member
Does anyone know how the waitlist is moving at this point?
I think it would be worthwhile to reach out to them via email by this point to ask whether movement is expected within the next few weeks, best way to get an updateDoes anyone know how the waitlist is moving at this point?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MissouriMan13
New Member
I am an incoming M1 at Mizzou, let me know if you have any questions or need any help!
How was your interview? Was there a general flow to the questions, or were they asking or more just getting to know you?