-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Columbia (Vagelos)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wantedmd10
Full Member
I was wondering do they send A, WL, R all at the same time or do they come out with gaps between them?email I believe
aguacatemelon
Full Member
historically it’s in increments. A or R have both come first in the past it’s anyone’s guess
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1184116
I believe last year the Rs actually came first, then followed by As and then by WLsI was wondering do they send A, WL, R all at the same time or do they come out with gaps between them?
CharismaticTypist
Full Member
To manifest good luck, I'm hyperlinking the exact page on last year's Columbia-specific thread when applicants started receiving A's (around 4:15pm ET). Crossing my fingers for everyone! 🍀🤞
ravioliravioli
Full Member
its giving tuesday
D
deleted1201071
its giving tuesday
No tf its not, it better not
choppedunc67
Full Member
The MSAR date is March 3 - doubt they'd be behind it. Pretty accurate in years past.
^^ last year was later in the day im not giving up until the sun goes down!!!!No tf its not, it better not
I’m literally in a different country which is 9 hours ahead of NY and I’ve been crashing out the whole day like just give it to me so I can sleep in peace😭
CharismaticTypist
Full Member
I bet it comes out within two hours.
Sillygoose06
Full Member
do they only email and not call for As? or email for just R and WL
choppedunc67
Full Member
They email for all
D
deleted1184116
dont you say itits giving tuesday
dont you say it
I’m thinking more like Friday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
y'all r doing too much xD
ravioliravioli
Full Member
whose taking one for the team and calling
D
deleted1184116
maybe give it a bit more time, like a few folks said earlier the call time was ~4:15EST last yearwhose taking one for the team and calling
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
I think you just volunteered yourselfwhose taking one for the team and calling
D
deleted1201071
last year first Post-II R was at 3:12,
A at 4:17, and
WL at 4:39
A at 4:17, and
WL at 4:39
D
deleted1184116
this is torture
if its not today I think im gonna go comatose
if its not today I think im gonna go comatose
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
since Cornell was at like 5:30 pm on Friday I wouldn't lose hope yet haha
can somebody call and ask pretty pls
I would if I could
I would if I could
I don't see the point in calling. They certainly aren't going to disclose the date and time of the release over the phone. They will just give a generic "early March" answer.can somebody call and ask pretty pls
I would if I could View attachment 399819
since Cornell was at like 5:30 pm on Friday I wouldn't lose hope yet haha
The Columbia Crashout of 2025 continues on for another day 💔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alehernan017
Full Member
FridayAre we thinking today or is it a wait until Friday now
Why Friday?
alehernan017
Full Member
If I say today, then I’ll just be neurotically checking my email all the time. If I say Friday then I will be waiting until then, and if it comes sooner then I’ll know ahead of timeWhy Friday?
CharismaticTypist
Full Member
Two years ago, decisions were released on Tues Mar 1 around 12pm ET. I’m not losing hope for today, but if it’s not today, I’m guessing Fri afternoon.
Came here after expecting to hear last Friday and then yesterday. I have to say, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been neurotic about this
I am a bit surprised they went past the date listed on MSAR (March 3 apparently). That makes me wonder if it will come out sooner rather than later this week.
I am a bit surprised they went past the date listed on MSAR (March 3 apparently). That makes me wonder if it will come out sooner rather than later this week.
alehernan017
Full Member
I checked and I have no update 🙁decisions are out in the portal
OOS bassett WL
tomatosoup1
Full Member
is there a separate tab for the decision?decisions are out in the portal
OOS bassett / main WL
CharismaticTypist
Full Member
Gave me a heart attack lol. Probably just Bassett program decisions then? Maybe Regular MD is soon to come
D
deleted1201071
lock in, its bouta happen 😈
alehernan017
Full Member
I hope so 🙏lock in, its bouta happen 😈
alehernan017
Full Member
Great, now I'm neurotically checking every minute 🤣 (my productive day is no longer productive LMAO)
I literally JUST CALLED ADMISSIONS 10 minutes ago. Moment of truth y'all!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alehernan017
Full Member
and did they say it's today?I literally JUST CALLED ADMISSIONS 10 minutes ago. Moment of truth y'all!!!
Nah they gave the cryptic "it'll be sometime this week but we don't know when!"
choppedunc67
Full Member
Bassett or MD?