This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another DAT Destroyer Student Success!


One of our summer students shared these latest DAT scores with us:


Organic Chemistry: 560
Total Science: 510
Academic Average: 480



The student shared:


“Thank you, Dr. Romano. I came to you with a weak foundation in the sciences, especially Organic Chemistry. You are the king of Organic Chemistry. You broke it down in a way I could grasp, and I learned more in your class than I did in my college course. A summer well spent, and I will let others know about you and the DAT Destroyer.”


Congratulations on a summer well spent and a wonderful accomplishment!


Dr. Jim Romano | DAT Destroyer
7.png





Congratulations to our DAT Destroyer student on an outstanding DAT score!

score sheet.png


530 Academic Average
540 Survey of Natural Sciences
600 General Chemistry

“I couldn’t have done it without your class and the DAT Destroyer. You changed my life, and I am forever grateful. Thank you, Dr. Romano, and the amazing DAT Destroyer for preparing me to earn the scores I wanted on my first attempt—no retakes!" Mr. DE

We are incredibly proud of this student’s hard work and achievement. Wishing her continued success on her journey to dental school!

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy

derdos scores.png
facebook.png
 

Attachments

  • David E score sheet.png
    David E score sheet.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Congratulations to Keiana, the winner of our 2026 DAT Destroyer Book Giveaway!

Thank you to everyone who entered. We appreciate all of the students who participated and wish Keiana the very best with her DAT studies!

7.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations to our DAT Destroyer student on an outstanding DAT score!

530 Academic Average
540 Survey of Natural Sciences

We are very proud of this student’s hard work and excellent results. Wishing them continued success on their journey to dental school!

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy


derdos scores.png
 
Congratulations to our DAT Destroyer student on an outstanding DAT score!

View attachment 424096

530 Academic Average
540 Survey of Natural Sciences
600 General Chemistry

“I couldn't have done it without your class and the DAT Destroyer. You changed my life, and I am forever grateful.”

We are incredibly proud of this student’s hard work and achievement. Wishing her continued success on her journey to dental school!

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy

View attachment 424080
Make sure to enter our Labor Day giveaway for any of our books.
 
Another wonderful 2026 DAT success!

Congratulations to a DAT Destroyer student who increased her Total Science score by 40 points and her General Chemistry score by 70 points, earning a 420 Academic Average!

We are very proud of and all the hard work she put into preparing for her DAT. Congratulations from Dr. Romano and the entire Orgoman team!

Gabriella_DAT_Score_Success.png
 
Last edited:
Another wonderful 2026 DAT success!

Congratulations to a DAT Destroyer student who increased her Total Science score by 40 points and her General Chemistry score by 70 points, earning a 420 Academic Average!

We are very proud of and all the hard work she put into preparing for her DAT. Congratulations from Dr. Romano and the entire Orgoman team!

View attachment 424411
Pleasure having you in the class. Complete your application and interviews and acceptances are in your future. Keep in touch and will be happy to help any way I can. Nancy
 
Congratulations to our DAT Destroyer student on an outstanding DAT score!

View attachment 424096

530 Academic Average
540 Survey of Natural Sciences
600 General Chemistry

“I couldn’t have done it without your class and the DAT Destroyer. You changed my life, and I am forever grateful. Thank you, Dr. Romano, and the amazing DAT Destroyer for preparing me to earn the scores I wanted on my first attempt—no retakes!" Mr. DE

We are incredibly proud of this student’s hard work and achievement. Wishing her continued success on her journey to dental school!

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy

View attachment 424080View attachment 424587
Thank you for the kind words and please keep in touch. Wishing you the best in the application and interview process.
 
New DAT Destroyer student scores added above!


560 Organic Chemistry | 510 Total Science | 480 Academic Average



Congratulations to our summer student on an outstanding accomplishment!


Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy
DAT Destroyer
 
Another Summer 2026 Student Success

7.png

We received another set of DAT scores from one of our summer students, and something happened that we have never seen before. He earned the same scores as his best friend and study partner from our class:


Organic Chemistry: 560
Total Science: 510
Academic Average: 480



He wrote to Dr. Romano:


“I can't believe I got the same scores as my best friend and study partner Mr. J in the class. Thank you for an amazing summer. I never thought scores like this would be possible. Thanks for being a mentor and friend. Honestly, if you want to take the test once and be done with it, follow Dr. Romano's lead.”


Congratulations to both students. Studying together, staying consistent, and putting in the work certainly paid off.