A Few of My Favourite Things! WW Sign-Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar are you with Reddit?

• Extremely familiar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Somewhat familiar

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I browse occasionally.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • What's a "reddit"?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_njw3ytEq0D1rl11cmo1_500.gif

Well, that would help us determine if you are a wolf or not.... :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
RE: the last few sentences, I thought the exact same about you, so this appears to be a mutual misunderstanding.
The posts you quoted of mine are clearly super facetious so I don't know why you care, but I should not have provoked. Now I REALLY don't want to continue spamming up the thread so if you really want to respond to this post (or just say hi or chat or something completely unrelated) you can PM me

Sorry everyone...I mean MJ that can kinda be arranged if you want me to waste my ability :p
Given that you know my ability from prior interactions
tumblr_ms3lyzRaFA1rv7x9qo1_r1_500.gif

:p

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorrr I haven't been more active everyone. I'm being slammed with emergency colics and I decided to go to a concert last minute and now im drunk.

Reactions: 6 users
Don't do anyone or anything I wouldn't do!

I mean, that's not really placing a lot of limits on your behavior, but at least I tried!

Oh I'm im.bed already. Referring more to the impending hangover that is going to plague my 1 hr drive back to New Bolton. Luckily I don't have inpatients and I'm not on call so I don't have real responsibilities tomorrow.

giphy.gif

This morning Trilt woke up bright and early. She was chipper, she was well-rested, she was ready to spend the time to write a fabulous and rollicking tale for the morning write-up! It was going to be great... action, suspense, adventure, what have you! Rojo definitely wouldn't have read it.

But then...

Nobody has died.

It's now Day 6! Lynch deadline is 9PM EST or a large, unmoving majority.

dM3QHvH.gif

ROSTER:
Good Food & Drink
1. DubZ
2. Mad Jack
3. Stb

Finland, Finland, Finland
5. Orca2011
6. Jilary
7. FFM

Circus Arts
9. kcoughli
12. Teepster

Cute Baby Animals
14.Caiter92
16. Hayley

Warm Things
17. DVMD

Internet & Media
21. Zensing
22. PBC
23. hmoo
24. Deva

Zany Animals
25. Gwen
28. Rockatiel
29. thedrjojo

DEAD:
11. Finnick - Diet Coke
8. SOV - Aerial Silks
18. dyachei - Two toed sloth
15. ketoone - Two toed sloth
10. Kam - A warm sauna
27. LadyOtheFarm - Three toed sloth
4. Alohacat- Paperwork

20. Lupin - Rick & Morty
13. html - Two toed sloth
26. Jamrockin - Christmas Music

19. LetitSnow - Glass Winged Butterfly

Last edited:
I boosted WZ last night and had a cat watch me all night.

I'll be at a conference today, so I'll have to view everything from my phone. Sorry if I miss anything; don't hesitate to correct me if I post something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I had a block attempt on me, but just like every other night wasn't doing anything so nothing happened. (I know, suspicious on a no-kill night, but may as well be forthright ahead of the blocker saying "I blocked (x) and no kill happened." Be back later.
"You were blocked last night. Convenient that you weren't doing anything!"

I had a block attempt on me, but just like every other night wasn't doing anything so nothing happened. (I know, suspicious on a no-kill night, but may as well be forthright ahead of the blocker saying "I blocked (x) and no kill happened." Be back later.
"You were blocked last night. Convenient that you weren't doing anything!"
Awfully convenient, also would have been Awfully stupid to have you do anything wolfie last night, so doesn't do anything for you imo

Members don't see this ad :)
Not gonna try today. Based on the way my ability is though I bet no one will be happy later in the game once I'm gone (unless Trilt was just having fun and this role wasn't really something "needed"). Goodbye.

Besides STB, I know who the other cat is. I won't out them without them here.

I boosted WZ last night and had a cat watch me all night.
What did the cat watching do? Just mentioned that it was watching you, or do something else too? (people have mentioned being cat-watched in the past right?)

Jingle.... Oops! No more Christmas.

****lynch dev****

Unlynch Dev, lynch Orca.

I have more reason to believe that Dev is not a wolf than is a wolf, so I'd much rather go with another option.

Unless I've missed something, so far it's been wolves killing one player one night and three the other nights, right? So last night they would have only had one kill. Right?!

Someone told me they were attacked last night but had the protection item.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
If that's the case, then going after people that had been blocked doesn't seem like the right direction.
unlynch Deva

Unless I've missed something, so far it's been wolves killing one player one night and three the other nights, right? So last night they would have only had one kill. Right?!
But Aloha (EON kill) was lynched before the second three kill night.

But Aloha (EON kill) was lynched before the second three kill night.
Going off the assumption that the wolf pack has one kill per night, Aloha had an extra kill EON, that still leave one kill unaccounted for. And since Aloha was lynched before the second three kill night, that's two kills now unaccounted for.

lynch Orca
Be back later (for real this time, maybe :p couldn't stop waking up to check thread)

Unlynch Orca

Do we have a decent list of people who could not have attempted the kill last night? I've got three names plus myself, and any other names would greatly help in regard to limiting down who it might have been.

I was attacked last night but survived thanks to the tiger protection item. Not sure why I was targeted, but I think one of my PM partners talked me off a cliff with a crazy theory that I had at 4am this morning.

You were attacked during the night, but fled on your brightly coloured tiger!

oh yeah, if she was blocked too then she can't have been part of this protected attack...:eggface:
unlynch Orca

I was blocked last night and meant to post earlier. I revealed my ability to Jil and have proven it to her. I'm not sure if I was blocked by this, but I was also apparently fed something nasty. Those two things may be two separate actions.

Sorry I haven't been able to check in, I've been on the run all morning. Luckily I've gotten away with it so far, with my earbuds on, people thought I was just going for a jog, they have no idea where I've been! Pretty good tip for anyone looking to commit a crime... which I DIDNT!!! I just don't know who to trust anymore... doctors and nurses, all they do is try to stuff my body with medicine... What if all pills are placebo and there is no real medicine.

Reactions: 1 user
I was blocked last night and meant to post earlier. I revealed my ability to Jil and have proven it to her. I'm not sure if I was blocked by this, but I was also apparently fed something nasty. Those two things may be two separate actions.

I've also eaten something gross. There weren't any other clues about what happened, but I wasn't blocked.

I'll be gone the rest of the afternoon/evening, so no clue if I'll be able to check in before deadline