A Few of My Favourite Things! WW Sign-Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar are you with Reddit?

• Extremely familiar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Somewhat familiar

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I browse occasionally.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • What's a "reddit"?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Members don't see this ad :)
358136d1427240531-any-regrets-image.png

Reactions: 3 users
Guys, I'm redirecting kcough at herself. If I die and kcough lives tonight, it will have been impossible for them to kill me, so they're probably clear. The reason I'm dropping this in thread is that my only communication partner is WZ, and I can't read her for ****. Regardless of the outcome, after tonight this should limit our potential wolves to WZ and Rocky.

Yup
I feel for you...well sort of...I mean I didn't use my abilities on unconfirmed people and kill villagers in the process but I feel for you... :p

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, I'm redirecting kcough at herself. If I die and kcough lives tonight, it will have been impossible for them to kill me, so they're probably clear. The reason I'm dropping this in thread is that my only communication partner is WZ, and I can't read her for ****. Regardless of the outcome, after tonight this should limit our potential wolves to WZ and Rocky.

To be honest, I'd like to see a redirect of WZ or Rocky over kcough. But do as you will.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, my top suspicion currently is WildZoo...
Well, I could redirect WZ then. I mean, I trust her, but I'm a sucker for the dubz. But I guess that even if she's my friend, the best thing I could do is redirect her to herself. Given her claimed ability, that's what she's doing anyway, so it will do literally no harm unless she's a wolf.

And I've actually got doubts about her ability, rereading the thread... She claims to be a protector of animals that can only protect herself at this point, but when it was brought up that she was the only animal left, she claimed to be a cartoon...

This can play out a few ways, statistically:
If she is the wolf and knows I am redirecting her to herself, she can choose to not kill and push the game on for another day. If there are no kills tonight, we should thus lynch her, as she is the most likely wolf.

If she is NOT the wolf, I can redirect either kcough or rocky. If a kill occurs THAT night, the person I did not pick is the most likely wolf.

If the person I did not pick that night turns out to not be a wolf, that means that I am the only remaining logical choice for a wolf, and I should be lynched.

There is only one confounding factor, and that's items- a block or the little dudes can screw things up, so we should be transparent about who has what items each night. I've got the cabbage phone tonight, I'm using it to call rojo.

Oh, and if there IS a kill tonight after my redirection of WZ, the wolf is most likely rocky or kcough, so we lynch one of them instead tomorrow. If they turn out to not be the right one and I am dead, lynch the other one the next day. If they turn out to not be the right one and I'm alive, I can redirect the last one, and if that turns out to not work, lynch me I guess.

Anyone who has items, say what you have, but not your target, on the off chance you are killed so that we know any wolf claims about having your items are false.

That's all I've got. We can win this if we play it right guise.

Well, I could redirect WZ then. I mean, I trust her, but I'm a sucker for the dubz. But I guess that even if she's my friend, the best thing I could do is redirect her to herself. Given her claimed ability, that's what she's doing anyway, so it will do literally no harm unless she's a wolf.

And I've actually got doubts about her ability, rereading the thread... She claims to be a protector of animals that can only protect herself at this point, but when it was brought up that she was the only animal left, she claimed to be a cartoon...

This can play out a few ways, statistically:
If she is the wolf and knows I am redirecting her to herself, she can choose to not kill and push the game on for another day. If there are no kills tonight, we should thus lynch her, as she is the most likely wolf.

If she is NOT the wolf, I can redirect either kcough or rocky. If a kill occurs THAT night, the person I did not pick is the most likely wolf.

If the person I did not pick that night turns out to not be a wolf, that means that I am the only remaining logical choice for a wolf, and I should be lynched.

There is only one confounding factor, and that's items- a block or the little dudes can screw things up, so we should be transparent about who has what items each night. I've got the cabbage phone tonight, I'm using it to call rojo.

Was rojo somehow cleared... I just don't recall if he was or how.

Was rojo somehow cleared... I just don't recall if he was or how.
The last night when there were two kills, he was redirected to himself. So either we've got two wolves and a chaos (which your info claims is not the case) we have one wolf and a chaos player that night, and we already killed off the chaos. Rojo sent out his little dudes to figure out how many people were in the group with the wolf, and he claimed that the little dudes said there were two people in the group. That's how we got down to five people on the short list.

This whole strategy relies on their only being one wolf convert, so I get if you don't want to go along with it. If there was only one convert, as your info implied, we're golden. If not, and we choose to follow it, we're ****ed, as rojo could be convert #2 and completely FOS. That's your call. And there's always the chance that you were a wolf all along and that my entire strategy is based on a foundation of lies, but given the way redirects have played out, it is unlikely.

Trilt said I could try to protect myself, just like she said I could try to protect the same person multiple days in a row. Not sure in either case if it actually would have worked as my protection hasn't been needed.

Trilt said I could try to protect myself, just like she said I could try to protect the same person multiple days in a row. Not sure in either case if it actually would have worked as my protection hasn't been needed.
Well I'ma make you protect yourself before you wreck yourself :p

The last night when there were two kills, he was redirected to himself. So either we've got two wolves and a chaos (which your info claims is not the case) we have one wolf and a chaos player that night, and we already killed off the chaos. Rojo sent out his little dudes to figure out how many people were in the group with the wolf, and he claimed that the little dudes said there were two people in the group. That's how we got down to five people on the short list.

This whole strategy relies on their only being one wolf convert, so I get if you don't want to go along with it. If there was only one convert, as your info implied, we're golden. If not, and we choose to follow it, we're ****ed, as rojo could be convert #2 and completely FOS. That's your call. And there's always the chance that you were a wolf all along and that my entire strategy is based on a foundation of lies, but given the way redirects have played out, it is unlikely.
Okay so I have a question about your redirect ability, can you post the description of it? How sure are we that it would actually redirect the kill and not just their ability? I ask because when I looked into Teep's ability all I got back was that he could record info. Then I later found out that he also had another killing ability that apparently didn't show up with the results I got.

I'm just worried that this strategy to "clear" people isn't actually doing so.

Plus, who cleared you?

Again, was attacked and protected and this was shown in the write up. Not the wolf. Don't redirect me tonight please, I can get us more info... I can quote my responses from the mods. I mean, always possible that some info I get could be messed with (though that hasn't been shown yet in this game) or I don't always get accurate info, but not ready to really explore that quite yet as it kind of muddies the waters a lot.

It is ww, so really anything is possible. If it would help for me to quote my posts to the mods and their responses, then I will. But not sure how much it will really help or if anyone can discern anything else from the information. The only thing I will say is that on the nights I don't ask questions I can put my "thoughts" into the guide, I was putting in my info from the mod questions at first, but now I am just posting random BS thoughts in it since I am just outing the info on the thread now. So since the conversion question was early on, when I put it in the guide, it mentioned that the guide "beeped hesitantly"... other times it has not been hesitant, last night (IIRC) it was sad... I don't know if all of these beeps and how it responds actually implies something or not.

Well I'ma make you protect yourself before you wreck yourself :p
Actually I don't know that there was a night where I actually submitted to protect myself, I was going to last night but then decided to switch to teep to confirm animal status. I had tried protecting a couple other people earlier on before I knew they weren't animals and it didn't work.

Again, was attacked and protected and this was shown in the write up. Not the wolf. Don't redirect me tonight please, I can get us more info... I can quote my responses from the mods. I mean, always possible that some info I get could be messed with (though that hasn't been shown yet in this game) or I don't always get accurate info, but not ready to really explore that quite yet as it kind of muddies the waters a lot.

It is ww, so really anything is possible. If it would help for me to quote my posts to the mods and their responses, then I will. But not sure how much it will really help or if anyone can discern anything else from the information. The only thing I will say is that on the nights I don't ask questions I can put my "thoughts" into the guide, I was putting in my info from the mod questions at first, but now I am just posting random BS thoughts in it since I am just outing the info on the thread now. So since the conversion question was early on, when I put it in the guide, it mentioned that the guide "beeped hesitantly"... other times it has not been hesitant, last night (IIRC) it was sad... I don't know if all of these beeps and how it responds actually implies something or not.
I'm not redirecting you! I never implied anything of the sort lol, I'm fairly convinced you're legit, I'm just saying, there's that small chance we're being played by you, but the most likely chance is that you are, in fact, legit. I don't think you're a wolf, I was just noting that it was a possibility, because this is WW, and there's always a chance.
so+you're+telling+me+there's+a+chance.jpg

I'm not redirecting you! I never implied anything of the sort lol, I'm fairly convinced you're legit, I'm just saying, there's that small chance we're being played by you, but the most likely chance is that you are, in fact, legit. I don't think you're a wolf, I was just noting that it was a possibility, because this is WW, and there's always a chance.

MJ - you decide on WZ or Rocky? In case you die, I figure we should know who is clear.

And to add, the expectations in WW are always different from the reality ;)

Okay so I have a question about your redirect ability, can you post the description of it? How sure are we that it would actually redirect the kill and not just their ability? I ask because when I looked into Teep's ability all I got back was that he could record info. Then I later found out that he also had another killing ability that apparently didn't show up with the results I got.

I'm just worried that this strategy to "clear" people isn't actually doing so.

Plus, who cleared you?
I was cleared night 2. But all of my contingencies involve killing me well before parity, so it really isn't even a concern- even if I'm not a wolf, killing me will make all of my clears readily apparent. As to my role description:
rXuS90Q.jpg

MJ - Fire Poi:
Fire spinning is really fun, but it's also very distracting to people. Get those flames going each night and you can redirect one person's night actions to the other person of your choice.
It redirects all night actions to a player of my choice, killing included, as confirmed by Trilt.

Yeah, yeah... I have played people before, but definitely would be highly impossible in this case. :laugh:

I can only pull it off well if @WhtsThFrequency is with me and there is a caaaaaarrrrrrr!!! ;) :)

But really, going to attempt to figure out what night the conversion occurred tonight, unless someone has a better idea for a question. I am definitely open to suggestions.

Reactions: 2 users
MJ - you decide on WZ or Rocky? In case you die, I figure we should know who is clear.

And to add, the expectations in WW are always different from the reality ;)
I'm redirecting WZ to WZ. So if there's no kill, we kill her, then the following night, I redirect Rocky or kcough to themselves, if I a kill happens that night, we kill the one of them that wasn't redirected, and if that fails, I'll redirect to the last person that following night, which will result in them either choosing not to kill, in which case it's obvious they should be lynched, and if the game doesn't end after that, then I was the wolf all along, and you kill me with plenty of villagers to spare. Best way I can see to play it. Only wrench possible is items, hence transparency with items would be nice, but not with targets, as that would give the wolf extra ability to strategize.

I was cleared night 2. But all of my contingencies involve killing me well before parity, so it really isn't even a concern- even if I'm not a wolf, killing me will make all of my clears readily apparent. As to my role description:

It redirects all night actions to a player of my choice, killing included, as confirmed by Trilt.

Okay sorry but I do not like this defense. We know there's only a convert left, the fact that you were cleared night 2 and have a legit role description means nothing.

I have a feeling the reality of tonight will be different from what we expect.

Okay sorry but I do not like this defense. We know there's only a convert left, the fact that you were cleared night 2 and have a legit role description means nothing.

I have a feeling the reality of tonight will be different from what we expect.
Look, I've been nothing but honest and straightforward all game. Have the little dudes look into me, whoever gets them, and have them draw a picture of what I did that night. It'll clearly show that all I'm doing is redirecting. After that, it's simple math. Stop listening to your feels and look at the evidence and we've got this.

Look, I've been nothing but honest and straightforward all game. Have the little dudes look into me, whoever gets them, and have them draw a picture of what I did that night. It'll clearly show that all I'm doing is redirecting. After that, it's simple math. Stop listening to your feels and look at the evidence and we've got this.
Heh that doesn't always work out so well. I like the STL method myself...

Heh that doesn't always work out so well. I like the STL method myself...
Evidence-based WW really limits this down to the four of us. one will probably be eliminated tonight or tomorrow, and one or two the following night. We need to get as many of the four of us remaining removed from the game as fast as possible, and that is what my strategy is designed to do. After that, there are 3-4 more players remaining if it turns out all of us weren't wolves, and they can have fun with the **** show that is left over.

Evidence-based WW really limits this down to the four of us. one will probably be eliminated tonight or tomorrow, and one or two the following night. We need to get as many of the four of us remaining removed from the game as fast as possible, and that is what my strategy is designed to do. After that, there are 3-4 more players remaining if it turns out all of us weren't wolves, and they can have fun with the **** show that is left over.
Should be a fun time then. Let's do this!

Also please do let me know if you think of a better question or if putting all my direct results out here would be better

Also please do let me know if you think of a better question or if putting all my direct results out here would be better
:shrug: You're the veteran. I don't know how much use knowing the night of the conversion will provide us with. Might almost be better to ask what the wolf's abilities are- since we know what most everyone's claimed abilities are already, having the wolf's abilities mod confirmed would allow us to sort out who had verified their ability and cross reference that short list with the short list from rojo's use of the little dudes.

:shrug: You're the veteran. I don't know how much use knowing the night of the conversion will provide us with. Might almost be better to ask what the wolf's abilities are- since we know what most everyone's claimed abilities are already, having the wolf's abilities mod confirmed would allow us to sort out who had verified their ability and cross reference that short list with the short list from rojo's use of the little dudes.

Yeah, I don't think that'll fly with the mods. They are particular in that I can't really "directly"ask who the wolf is. Even tried asking about wolves in groups but was told no. Has to kind of dance around in my question making

Everybody's actions are in and seem fairly constant. In the interest of me getting a solid 6 hours of sleep tonight:

night closed, results pending!

Yeah, I don't think that'll fly with the mods. They are particular in that I can't really "directly"ask who the wolf is. Even tried asking about wolves in groups but was told no. Has to kind of dance around in my question making
Can you use your ability to clear one of the other players that isn't a wolf somehow?

Also find it odd that so many restrictions are placed on your ability but not on rojo using the little dudes, but that's neither here nor there, as he's very likely legit.

I guess just asking "which nights were wolves converted on" would be helpful, as that would inform us if conversions happened on more than one night by some clever item use or whatever (I've used an item to get an extra conversion in the past). Make sure there's just one of them, and give us a timeline on when they happened.

Everybody's actions are in and seem fairly constant. In the interest of me getting a solid 6 hours of sleep tonight:

night closed, results pending!
:thinking: In mid-discussion... Seems odd, almost implies that DVMD's actions were already set and her discussing them were a ruse. Not going to think too much into it I guess, but I don't like it. Since I'm probably going to RIP tonight, bye erryone :hello:

night not closed. results not pending. Deadline's 7am-ish.

I don't want to stifle the late night conversation, I just was hoping to not have to wake up in the 5am hour. It's fine.

I'm going to bed.

:thinking: In mid-discussion... Seems odd, almost implies that DVMD's actions were already set and her discussing them were a ruse. Not going to think too much into it I guess, but I don't like it. Since I'm probably going to RIP tonight, bye erryone :hello:

I already submitted my "what night did the conversion occcur" question.. did that back when I posted my joking post to Trilt about "grumpy cat no"...

I was asking on thread because I knew I could change it. Still can according to Trilt. So if you are interested in helping come up with a clever question... please do.

I am sad that now I have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happens.

I already submitted my "what night did the conversion occcur" question.. did that back when I posted my joking post to Trilt about "grumpy cat no"...

I was asking on thread because I knew I could change it. Still can according to Trilt. So if you are interested in helping come up with a clever question... please do.
Posted my question. It was yours but simply changed "What night did a wolf conversion occur?" to "What nights did wolf conversions occur, aside from hmoo (or whomever the cat was)?" Allows us to rule out multiple conversions, and limits the ability of the mod to merely give you one conversion day since you only asked for the day a singular conversion occurred.

In any case, I'm so tired. Goodnight everyone :yawn: