A Few of My Favourite Things! WW Sign-Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar are you with Reddit?

• Extremely familiar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Somewhat familiar

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I browse occasionally.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • What's a "reddit"?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Posted my question. It was yours but simply changed "What night did a wolf conversion occur?" to "What nights did wolf conversions occur, aside from PBC (or whomever the cat was)?" Allows us to rule out multiple conversions, and limits the ability of the mod to merely give you one conversion day since you only asked for the day a singular conversion occurred.

In any case, I'm so tired. Goodnight everyone :yawn:
Ftfy

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am bored. Is there actually real waffling? I want more action. More night ending. MJ killing my hopes and dreams here :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Think everything's done now, but our glorious mod went off to dreamland.
Nah, she was talking with me for awhile. MJ had to go and make her get up early. Poor mod just wanted one night where she wanted to get a little bit of sleep, but MJ had to take that away from her :/. I heard the best strategy is to make the mod grumpy when doing night results ;)

Nah, she was talking with me for awhile. MJ had to go and make her get up early. Poor mod just wanted one night where she wanted to get a little bit of sleep, but MJ had to take that away from her :/. I heard the best strategy is to make the mod grumpy when doing night results ;)
Stop tattling on me! Lol. :)

night closed, results pending.
you have 10 mins or so for waffles while I clear the sleep from my eyeballs.

Tonight we find two more people dead. Really is perplexing how that keeps happening, huh?

DV9pSoA.jpg

The first is MJ. He had been a good villager all game, just swinging his flames and distracting people into redirecting at themselves. He had even managed to redirect a wolf kill once! Despite all the suspicions, he had steadfastly kept to his original plan and was happy that he was still alive with so few players.

Then last night his flames went out forever. A knife was stabbed forcefully into both poi heads (the swingy end) and the structure was completely ruined.

Dead is @Mad Jack, Fire Poi - a VILLAGER who could redirect one player each evening.

Amazon-Prime-hm.jpg

The second death tonight was a bit more of an abstract idea, but still very very beloved.

I mean, I pretty much adore Amazon. Anything I want... two day shipping. And we have Prime Now in my city, so I can even get things delivered from Amazon within a couple hours! It's really great. Anyway, someone smashed the crap out of some very important servers and deleted all the backups. Amazon Prime is no more.

Dead is @Zensing, Amazon Prime - a VILLAGER who could upgrade one player's innate ability every evening.

It's now Day 12! Lynch deadline is 9PM EST, or perhaps a huge, unmoving majority.

dM3QHvH.gif

ROSTER:
Good Food & Drink
1. DubZ

Finland, Finland, Finland
6. Jilary

Circus Arts
9. kcoughli

Cute Baby Animals
16. Hayley

Warm Things
17. DVMD

Internet & Media
404 page not found

Zany Animals
28. Rockatiel
29. thedrjojo

DEAD:
11. Finnick - Diet Coke
8. SOV - Aerial Silks
18. dyachei - Two toed sloth
15. ketoone - Two toed sloth
10. Kam - A warm sauna
27. LadyOtheFarm - Three toed sloth
4. Alohacat- Paperwork

13. html - Two toed sloth
26. Jamrockin - Christmas Music

19. LetitSnow - Glass Winged Butterfly
22. PBC - My Cat Pangur Ban
24. Deva - Roller Coaster Tycoon
5. Orca2011 - Karelian Pie

25. Gwen - Salmiakki
23. hmoo - My Snake Glycine

14. Caiter92 - Chopped
3. Stb - My Cat Tesla

20. Lupin21 - Rick Sanchez
7. FFM - 45mm XPert X-Pole
12. Teepster - Duck-billed Platypus
2. Mad Jack - Fire Poi
21. Zensing - Amazon Prime

Members don't see this ad :)
Not Rocky! I had a redirect action last night too and I did Rocky to herself.

Does the 5 second rule apply to soup? Please hurry.
Edit: nvm

Reactions: 1 users
Just so my results don't get misinterpreted, I'm not saying dvmd or Jilary are definitely cleared based on my results, but if the little bastards answered my question the way I asked it, they would have been...

Just so my results don't get misinterpreted, I'm not saying dvmd or Jilary are definitely cleared based on my results, but if the little bastards answered my question the way I asked it, they would have been...
Which means the wolf has the highest chance of being rocky, kcoughli, or wz... Since allegedly rocky and wz were redirected last night, kcoughli stays my vote

Ok, guys, zen upgraded me last night and it still worked.

Here's what I asked and what the answers were:

Ok... let's try this, let me know if this is a no go:

Question 1: On what nights did wolf conversions occur, aside from PBC's auto conversion?

Question 2: What ability (or abilities) do the converted wolves have (or converted wolf) outside of killing?

If question 2 is a no go...

Question 2 (back-up): Would MJ's redirection actually redirect a wolf kill?

Yeah, that is going to have to do, can't brain anymore.

Question 1: On what nights did wolf conversions occur, aside from PBC's auto conversion?
N7.

Question 2 (back-up): Would MJ's redirection actually redirect a wolf kill?
Yes.

Darn, I was thinking the wolf got a boost from Zen, and then killed her so they wouldn't be outed by Zen as the one who was boosted. How the sdkusgyf did they get 2 kills?

I am now almost 22 years old and my eyesight is worsening, can anyone tell me at what point do I get adult supervision?

Can confirm that I was redirected last night.

Lynch kcoughli

I was taking with her via lettuce phone yesterday and she was definitely trying to work to figure out the wolf. But, a wolf would also do that. So I don't know but at this point she seems to make the most sense. I need to go back and see when rojo was supposedly cleared too because I forgot already.

I'd like to hear what kcough has to say.

Lynch kcoughli

I was taking with her via lettuce phone yesterday and she was definitely trying to work to figure out the wolf. But, a wolf would also do that. So I don't know but at this point she seems to make the most sense. I need to go back and see when rojo was supposedly cleared too because I forgot already.

I'd like to hear what kcough has to say.
I was cleared most recently than you... Im the last confirmed mad jack cleared person, literally 2 nights ago

Does anyone have a list of who MJ redirected (and who he redirected them to) and when? I thought he may have posted one but I'm in the middle of group work right now and can't really catch up. But the write up said he successfully redirected a wolf kill once. We should find out who and when and how.

Can answer questions in a couple hours, Hayley and DVMD know what I've been up to each night.

Unlynch kcough

Going through everything there is one distinct thing I know kcough did that would make zero sense for a wolf to do. I don't want to out any of her ability on thread but given when the conversion occurred, I can't see kcough doing this when she did. Unless there was some mix up somehow.

I have to go do some adult things this morning, I'll read back through some things when I get back this afternoon.

Unlynch rocky
The only thing I can think is rojo's question wasn't answered exactly how he intended. Can't think of another way to make sense of all this is DVMD is sure kcough isn't a wolf.

Lynch jilary

Unlynch rocky
The only thing I can think is rojo's question wasn't answered exactly how he intended. Can't think of another way to make sense of all this is DVMD is sure kcough isn't a wolf.

Lynch jilary
I commanded this:
"I want the little bastards to sniff out where the wolf is and tell me how many people are in the group with the wolf at nights end... "
And they came back with this:
"The creepy guys came frolicking back and did a little dance for you. You're actually not 100% on it, but you're pretty sure they're trying to say "two"

I have like 5 minutes here but it feels like someone has been cleared that isn't actually cleared. Rojo - which night was that with the twins?

I also want to go back and try to find MJ's list of who he redirected and when, supposedly he redirected a wolf once and it would be incredibly useful if we could figure out if he redirected someone on a night with a kill, but multiple wolves still alive. Then that wolf may not have been doing the killing that night but would supposedly be "cleared."

Finally, WZ is not lying about her ability to protect animals. However, do we know if redirection would take precedence over a kill? Which typically happens first for order of operations, if WZ sent in to kill MJ but MJ was redirecting WZ... ? We have no actual proof that his redirection went through, just throwing that out there.

I have like 5 minutes here but it feels like someone has been cleared that isn't actually cleared. Rojo - which night was that with the twins?

I also want to go back and try to find MJ's list of who he redirected and when, supposedly he redirected a wolf once and it would be incredibly useful if we could figure out if he redirected someone on a night with a kill, but multiple wolves still alive. Then that wolf may not have been doing the killing that night but would supposedly be "cleared."

Finally, WZ is not lying about her ability to protect animals. However, do we know if redirection would take precedence over a kill? Which typically happens first for order of operations, if WZ sent in to kill MJ but MJ was redirecting WZ... ? We have no actual proof that his redirection went through, just throwing that out there.
Same night he cleared me, so two nights ago. That left 6ppl in groups with 2, me and rocky, teep and kcoughli, and WildZoo and mad jack. That night dvmd (lupin) and Jilary (ffm) became groups of 1,which is why they also could be suspects.

Same night he cleared me, so two nights ago. That left 6ppl in groups with 2, me and rocky, teep and kcoughli, and WildZoo and mad jack. That night dvmd (lupin) and Jilary (ffm) became groups of 1,which is why they also could be suspects.
With mad jack clearing me, teep dying as chaos, and mad jack dying, that leaves rocky, WildZoo and kcoughli as our 3 suspects from that group. Rocky and WildZoo were allegedly redirected last night so couldn't have killed, which leaves kcoughli as the most likely from that group, unless the creepy guys mislead us.

DVMD, did Trilt explain how or why you were protected?

With mad jack clearing me, teep dying as chaos, and mad jack dying, that leaves rocky, WildZoo and kcoughli as our 3 suspects from that group. Rocky and WildZoo were allegedly redirected last night so couldn't have killed, which leaves kcoughli as the most likely from that group, unless the creepy guys mislead us.

Wait so then why is Jilary being left out of the non-cleared people?? For some reason I thought she was cleared by your twin-info.

Jilary was blocked on a kill night. I'm no longer convinced we only have 1 wolf left... starting to think there are at least 2 especially with the 2 deaths last night.

Jilary was blocked on a kill night. I'm no longer convinced we only have 1 wolf left... starting to think there are at least 2 especially with the 2 deaths last night.

The mods would've given incorrect info to both me and DVMD if that were the case.

How did you have a redirect action? What was the phrasing?
My subreddit was r/expectationsvsrealtiy. So the action was something like "the reality of someone's actions will not be as they would expect because you can redirect someone's actions to a person of your choice."

Also, the directions say to bake the cake at 150 degrees? How do I not make a mess doing that?

I protected her.

CGrp6Dq.jpg

KC - Potato:
Potatoes are the best. Mashed, scalloped, baked, fried, dehydrated... no matter what way they're served, they're delicious. Due to your extreme flexibility as a delicious nom source, you can do a couple things. You can either ability seer, block, or protect each evening. However, you must use each action once before you can repeat them, so choose carefully.
N1: Seer Kam (can learn role info)
N2: Block Lupin (success)
N3: Protect Hayley (success, but unneeded)
N4: Seer Teep (can record info)
N5: Block orca (success)
N6: Protect DVMD (success, but unneeded)
N7: Seer Gwen (can learn abilities each night) - this is how I knew she was lying about her ability claim
N8: Protect DVMD (success, protected from an attack)
N9: Block Jilary (success)
N10: Protect Hayley (success, but unneeded)
N11: Seer WZ (can attempt to protect animals)

There you go. I'm hoping we can find a wolf today because if not I'm pretty sure we've lost.

Edit: added lines under the 3rd night, have to do the abilities in chunks of 3 but then it resets. Must block tonight, so I guess if we don't lynch a wolf today maybe I can block them and we won't lose people tonight.

Last edited:
The mods would've given incorrect info to both me and DVMD if that were the case.
Can you expand? I thought DVMD found out that wolves could convert if 2 or less wolves remain. If they got down to 2 or less again, theoretically couldn't they convert again?

Or did I miss something?

The problem is like everyone has been "cleared" in some way or another. The only ones I can think of that haven't been are you (though I don't think you're a wolf, but you do wolf well...) and WZ since we can't confirm she was redirected last night. (could her protection have protected herself from being redirected?)

Can you expand? I thought DVMD found out that wolves could convert if 2 or less wolves remain. If they got down to 2 or less again, theoretically couldn't they convert again?

Or did I miss something?

The problem is like everyone has been "cleared" in some way or another. The only ones I can think of that haven't been are you (though I don't think you're a wolf, but you do wolf well...) and WZ since we can't confirm she was redirected last night. (could her protection have protected herself from being redirected?)

I got a question with a subreddit. I forget which one it was. I asked "including the self converts, how many total converts do the wolves get per game"

Answer : 2

Knowing DVMDs answer of 4 original wolves, there should only be one left.

Bolded part - makes sense and makes me actually want to lynch WZ...

Anyway, I saw a study that you aren't supposed to grocery shop when you're hungry but it's been 4 days so what should I do?

Sure, I get killed just after all of my exams/reports are due :yeahright:

Reactions: 2 users
I got a question with a subreddit. I forget which one it was. I asked "including the self converts, how many total converts do the wolves get per game"

Answer : 2

Knowing DVMDs answer of 4 original wolves, there should only be one left.

Bolded part - makes sense and makes me actually want to lynch WZ...

Anyway, I saw a study that you aren't supposed to grocery shop when you're hungry but it's been 4 days so what should I do?
Okay well that's a relief at least. Makes today's decision slightly less dire. Also your last statement made me snort a bit (good thing I'm not sitting in a class right now or anything... :p)

Or did I miss something?

My answer was that wolves get one conversion once the wolf count was 2 wolves or less. I also posted my result last night asking what night conversions occurred on and mods stated night 7.

I posted their comment to me that night a ways back. But redacted some of the descriptive terms because didn't want to accidentally maybe give a clue to who our protector was.

Here it is without redaction:

Last night you were attacked, but you felt a warm and delicious presence over you, protecting you from your death

Wait so then why is Jilary being left out of the non-cleared people?? For some reason I thought she was cleared by your twin-info.
She was if we 100% believe the twins followed my instructions... DVMD and Jilary were in groups with 2 ppl the night I sent out the creepsters but the person in their group died that night, and I told them to tell me for the end of the night, so in theory those two should be cleared, but I am at least putting an Asterix by Jilary

She was if we 100% believe the twins followed my instructions... DVMD and Jilary were in groups with 2 ppl the night I sent out the creepsters but the person in their group died that night, and I told them to tell me for the end of the night, so in theory those two should be cleared, but I am at least putting an Asterix by Jilary
Yeah and I blocked her on N9 which had a kill (and not attributed to Teep since I think he only killed on even nights).

Unlynch kcough

Going through everything there is one distinct thing I know kcough did that would make zero sense for a wolf to do. I don't want to out any of her ability on thread but given when the conversion occurred, I can't see kcough doing this when she did. Unless there was some mix up somehow.

I have to go do some adult things this morning, I'll read back through some things when I get back this afternoon.
did we ever resolve this? kcough posted all of her results...