This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm looking for a 4 year schedule of KSUCPM's classes. You know they ones they give you at your interviews that give you a layout of the 4 years. Can anybody link me to one? I can't find it anywhere.

I've attached the sheet that we received on interview day. I hope that helps!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Kent State University CPM Schedule.docx
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
I'm looking for a 4 year schedule of KSUCPM's classes. You know they ones they give you at your interviews that give you a layout of the 4 years. Can anybody link me to one? I can't find it anywhere.

Is Kent the only schools that does summer classes? Anybody know why some do and some don't?

This is what they provide you with at an interview. Second year has more clinical based courses (Pathology, Radiology, Pod Med Skills, Surgery). I am not entirely sure how many other schools have summer courses and/or why some do and others don't. I will differ to admissions for that question. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions let me know.

IMG_4182.JPG
IMG_4183.JPG

This is what they provide you with at an interview. Second year has more clinical based courses (Pathology, Radiology, Pod Med Skills, Surgery). I am not entirely sure how many other schools have summer courses and/or why some do and others don't. I will differ to admissions for that question. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions let me know.

View attachment 200512 View attachment 200513
Thanks for the response. Those pics looks great. Let me know if you hear back from admissions!