Alternate Survivors!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)
Woohoooo!!! Congratulations!!!!
 
the link doesn't work..? is it peanut butter jelly time from family guy.... lol

thanks again everyone!!
It was the original dancing banana PB&J vid.

Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)
WOO Go AJen.
:lock::lock::banana::banana::lock::lock:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG I'M GONNA BE A VET!!!! 😍:soexcited::biglove:🤣I'm seriously spazzing out right now and my jaw is sore from a combo of excessive smiling and excessive talking (calling everyone I know) haha!


Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)
 
OMG I'M GONNA BE A VET!!!! 😍:soexcited::biglove:🤣I'm seriously spazzing out right now and my jaw is sore from a combo of excessive smiling and excessive talking (calling everyone I know) haha!


Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

You should be excited!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!! 😀😀😀

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
 
Omg animalover23!!!! I have been rooting for you!!! Congrats!! Congrats Ajen too!
 
Omg animalover23!!!! I have been rooting for you!!! Congrats!!


Thanks! (thanks everyone else too) I'm so glad I found SDN so nice to have a bunch of people who know what you're going through and get happy (or sad) with/for you!

Congrats to everyone else who has gotten in also! It only takes one!
 
OMG I'M GONNA BE A VET!!!! 😍:soexcited::biglove:🤣I'm seriously spazzing out right now and my jaw is sore from a combo of excessive smiling and excessive talking (calling everyone I know) haha!


Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Hey future classmate!!! 😀
 
I feel this dancer is more appropriate for someone getting into vet school! 😀


bunnydance.gif
bunnydance.gif
bunnydance.gif
bunnydance.gif
bunnydance.gif
bunnydance.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know silly goose!! I think I need to use more emoticons!! I can't seem to sufficiently express my tone in text form lol.
willy_nilly.gif
<-- not sure what this expresses...

You're going crazy due to the wait?

I may have to use it then, too. I'm getting a bit upset about still not hearing about whether I get an interview or not. 🙁
 
I know silly goose!! I think I need to use more emoticons!! I can't seem to sufficiently express my tone in text form lol.
willy_nilly.gif
<-- not sure what this expresses...

I wish I could send you an acceptance... this just makes me sad
 
I love this thread. I am rooting for all of you and so happy for those who have received a call already!!!
 
They said interviews will be after April 1st, so I figured soon after that... Decisions should be out by June 1st. Next week is the last week of classes and then there will be two weeks of finals. I am leaving the day after that. I'm worried they'll wait really long and then want to interview while I'm in Germany. 🙁
 
They said interviews will be after April 1st, so I figured soon after that... Decisions should be out by June 1st. Next week is the last week of classes and then there will be two weeks of finals. I am leaving the day after that. I'm worried they'll wait really long and then want to interview while I'm in Germany. 🙁

Maybe tell them the date you'll be leaving, just in case?? I'm sure they'll interview you!! You're awesome!! 🙂
 
Maybe tell them the date you'll be leaving, just in case?? I'm sure they'll interview you!! You're awesome!! 🙂

Most other people that applied grew up on farms, so they have the experience to back up their claim of wanting to be a food animal vet. I hope they'll still give me the chance to show them how much I want it. I just don't think I can compare to the others... :/
 
They said interviews will be after April 1st, so I figured soon after that... Decisions should be out by June 1st. Next week is the last week of classes and then there will be two weeks of finals. I am leaving the day after that. I'm worried they'll wait really long and then want to interview while I'm in Germany. 🙁

Maybe tell them the date you'll be leaving, just in case?? I'm sure they'll interview you!! You're awesome!! 🙂
I had the same thought. Is there anyway you can contact them and tell them you are leaving and can they give you a sooner date? (Because you will totally get an interview!!!!)
2thumbs.gif
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)

Yay Emiloo!! That is awesome

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
 
Thanks guys! 😀 This was my top choice when I first started this process so I'm giving it a little extra thought. :idea: I mean, how beautiful is Ft. Collins?!?!?!😍😍😍
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)

Figured I should add myself 🙂
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)

Congratulations Emiloo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍😀😀😀👍

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)

Figured I should add myself 🙂

Heck yeah you should!!!! That's amazing!!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
 
Last edited:
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)
Holy crap, emiloo!! That's so awesome!!
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)

cannot even contain my excitement right now- i cant even stop laughing haha
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)

cannot even contain my excitement right now- i cant even stop laughing haha

Yeeeeeaaaaah! You're gonna be a vet! 😀😀

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
 
Congrats Emiloo!!! Although I think you said you'd give that spot to me soooo....
JK!
If I got in there, I'd probably consider it as well even though tuition is so high. Never been to Ft. Collins, but the area sounds really nice, along with the program.
 
Congrats Emiloo!!! Although I think you said you'd give that spot to me soooo....
JK!
If I got in there, I'd probably consider it as well even though tuition is so high. Never been to Ft. Collins, but the area sounds really nice, along with the program.

GAAAAH I got all excited thinking you'd gotten accepted somewhere!!!! Darn it! 😛
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

Davis: (4/16, call)

I am obviously late to the party. Congrats haha!!! I guess you were ahead of me after all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, you're considering it?! Well REALLY congrats.


And I was scared when I saw the price tag.
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't even know what to do with myself. Today is just too awesome.
 
Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7), rayray13 (call 4/13, OOS, declined)

Cornell: AJen (4/16, call, OOS), Tigerroar (4/17, call OOS)

Davis:butterjelly (4/16, call)

Colorado State: Emiloo4 (OOS email 4/17), swj (IS email 4/17)

Florida: SeaHawk10 (OOS email 4/11), NStarz (OOS email 4/16, declined)

Georgia: flyingvet2012 (call 4/13..lucky day!)

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Missouri: animallover23 (call, 4/16)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't even know what to do with myself. Today is just too awesome.

Woooooooooo!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Time to celebrate!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
 
Wait, you're considering it?! Well REALLY congrats.


And I was scared when I saw the price tag.

Price tag is soooooo scary! But it's CSU, and it's Ft. Collins, and 😍

I think I'm just being irrational from excitement. It was the first school I applied to when I started the process. It was definitely the school I wanted to go to the most (if money wasn't a factor) besides Auburn. But with money definitely being a factor I'm not sure.

I'm between "you only live once, explore the world, live where you want, do the things that excite you" and "you only live once, don't be in debt the whole time" :meanie:
 
I really want that email from Oregon. :xf::luck::xf: I am nauseous today. I think it is a combination of nerves and that I ate cake for breakfast.