This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khami012

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello peeps,

I know that no one can give me a definite for my DAT. I take it in a week. Here are my recent practice tests and scores over the last couple weeks. I took two of them about two months ago and scored low since I was just starting studying. I'm just looking for people with similar scores and maybe how the practice test compared to your own DAT experience. I have a 3.98 GPA from U of Minnesota, D1 athlete, and work at a dental clinic. Because of this I think I am aiming in the 20+ range? If I am off base, please let me know. Thank you!

Bio/GC/OC/TS/RC/QR/PA/AA

Kaplan Full Length 2:
July 15th
17/21/19/19/21/17/24/19

DAT Bootcamp #2
July 22nd
18/24/19/20/17/19/21/19

DAT Bootcamp #3
July 31st
18/26/19/21/21/20/21/21

Kaplan #3
August 2nd
17/18/20/18/24/21/23/20

DAT Bootcamp #4
August 6th
19/19/22/20/20/20/20/20

ADA 2007
August 9
20/21/28/22/23/25/23/23

I still plan on taking 2 more full lengths before my exam and additional studying.

THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

Im guessing this is you're first time taking these exams. Scores look good overall and i think you can do well on the real thing. But practice exams are not definite predictors of how you'll actually do, just a forewarning.

i have similar scores to you and i'm taking mine in 2 weeks! what are you doing this last week to prepare, i still have a few more practice tests to take too, but I don't know what i should review again before the real thing.

Your scores seem well-rounded. As another has said, you cannot predict the score you will receive on the DAT in comparison to the practice tests. But if it eases your mind, I received scores similar to Bootcamp, other than BIO (was too random 5 me). Definitely, try the 2009 DAT, as others have said it resembles the most to the current DAT, it's lurking somewhere in the forums if you search hard enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your scores seem well-rounded. As another has said, you cannot predict the score you will receive on the DAT in comparison to the practice tests. But if it eases your mind, I received scores similar to Bootcamp, other than BIO (was too random 5 me). Definitely, try the 2009 DAT, as others have said it resembles the most to the current DAT, it's lurking somewhere in the forums if you search hard enough.

Thank you! I will do it in the next few days. Bio is my least consistent as well. Did anything particularly help you with biology?

i have similar scores to you and i'm taking mine in 2 weeks! what are you doing this last week to prepare, i still have a few more practice tests to take too, but I don't know what i should review again before the real thing.

Hey there! I was just planning on oing 2 more full lengths and reviewing my previous tests to find weak spots (especially for bio). What were you thinking?

Thank you! I will do it in the next few days. Bio is my least consistent as well. Did anything particularly help you with biology?
I used bootcamp, feralis's notes and cliff's book. I was only able to go through about half of destroyer, but if I did go through it all a few times, I may have done better. A lot of people recommend it haha. If you are on a time crunch and want to gather as much of an understanding, I'd say just review your notes, maybe feralis's along with it as you go through bootcamp or any other exam. I'm not sure if it'd be beneficial to slap more information than you can hold right before an exam, but that's up to you. Goodluck!