American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1573617312485.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So here's the deal as my past life had some details, I am unable to discuss anything that past life knew. I am not that person anymore and my alignment has changed. I'm allowed to hunt wolves because of how limited the amount of information is that I have at my disposal. I can be useful to the village if kept alive. If not, that's ok too. I can understand your concerns there.

I mean, let’s be real, you can probably deduce to some degree how I knew

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I said some stuff in dead chat that was true I don't want to step on any toes about what I do or do not know about that. But I would like an answer to that question for real. You deduced but you sounded pretty damn confident. Only after that did you say anything about roles and such. I figured (before dead) someone was doing the resurrecting.

Edit: do you think so or no?

So here's the deal as my past life had some details, I am unable to discuss anything that past life knew. I am not that person anymore and my alignment has changed. I'm allowed to hunt wolves because of how limited the amount of information is that I have at my disposal. I can be useful to the village if kept alive. If not, that's ok too. I can understand your concerns there.
Sooo who do you have as wolves?

I said some stuff in dead chat that was true I don't want to step on any toes about what I do or do not know about that. But I would like an answer to that question for real. You deduced but you sounded pretty damn confident. Only after that did you say anything about roles and such. I figured (before dead) someone was doing the resurrecting.

It’s not implausible that someone is doing the resing

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been busy all day with classes studying for an exam and probably won't be around until before lynch close (hopefully).
It's safe to say coop won't be resurrecting since she was a wolf

Interesting. The way WZ stated thebrules made it sound like you should expect anyone and everyone to come back from the dead.

Really? Theres a dead chat with all the reincarnations? Whats the purpose to that?

Oh and @Navilly I think you asked me when I forgot about the game.. ot was just yesterday I forgot, but I had thrown down a vote on Sunday so I guess that was why I wasn't modkilled.

Interesting. The way WZ stated the rules made it sound like you should expect anyone and everyone to come back from the dead.

I figured with coop being a wolf and knowing who other wolves were there wasn't a chance she'd come back as village.

I figured with coop being a wolf and knowing who other wolves were there wasn't a chance she'd come back as village.

hmm interesting plot twist if coop didn't know who the other wolves are. Or maybe she came back chaos. Or a wolf and she's saying she's not.

hmm interesting plot twist if coop didn't know who the other wolves are. Or maybe she came back chaos. Or a wolf and she's saying she's not.
My only defense here is that it would make logical sense (because I can't confirm or deny anything that happened in my previous life) if I was expected to be resurrected there would be precautions in place. In a game full of resurrections I'm sure things have been thought through. But again I can understand your concern here and it is valid.

My only defense here is that it would make logical sense (because I can't confirm or deny anything that happened in my previous life) if I was expected to be resurrected there would be precautions in place. In a game full of resurrections I'm sure things have been thought through. But again I can understand your concern here and it is valid.

Yes, but even if you can't confirm or deny anything, but you could still vote for a wolf if you were village, it still wouldn't be fair. So there must be some mechanism which limits your voting choices or you are not really village.

Yes, but even if you can't confirm or deny anything, but you could still vote for a wolf if you were village, it still wouldn't be fair. So there must be some mechanism which limits your voting choices or you are not really village.
Or my knowledge is what it is and won't affect the game in that way. Those are the options I agree with you.

That's a lot of people considering the amount of players. Although with all the rezzes we have maybe not unreasonable.

assuming coop is a villager now and has some handicap on voting.. this post seems like it's hinting wolves didn't attack even 3 of those people...

but not sure how I feel yet about coop.

While I agree with your premise, this game has not... been especially well thought through (I think the game works mechanically, but 4 hours may not be enough time to think out a game XD)

That's a lot of people considering the amount of players. Although with all the rezzes we have maybe not unreasonable.

I appreciate your subtle wording of “I didn’t attack you, who the F attacked you.”

assuming coop is a villager now and has some handicap on voting.. this post seems like it's hinting wolves didn't attack even 3 of those people...

but not sure how I feel yet about coop.

Coopah is not restricted on voting. She was a “lone wolf”. There is a different wolf for each season.

One last time regarding the Coop situation, she can come back as village but that doesn't mean that she did come back as village. We shouldn't rule her as village because she resurrected. We probably shouldn't be quick to judge her either because she could in fact be village. It would be unfair to resurrect her as village if she knows who the other wolves are because they would target her so dubz must have put certain mechanics in place.
Coop claims she's a lone wolf? Hmmm, don't know if I believe that 100%.
I also feel like a lot of people who have resurrected could have switched sides.

If that’s true then either season 1 is an exception, there’s a third party killer, or the write-ups are giving false clues.

Can you clarify where in particular you are referring to? Remember that village and neutral may be able to kill to.

Not yet. I suppose village could kill, but given the write-ups and messages I’m not sure that’s the case.

Some “people” may not be people, but things. And things can simply be used by those that are most active.

Coop says she couldn't use information she got from her previous life which to me insinuates that she was in contact with someone. That's why I'm not 100% sold on the lone wolf thing. However, if she was linked to miz then wouldn't she know? If she knew she was linked to miz why would wolves target miz? There's also the possibility that coop was originally the target and not miz if she was in fact a lone wolf

Coop says she couldn't use information she got from her previous life which to me insinuates that she was in contact with someone. That's why I'm not 100% sold on the lone wolf thing. However, if she was linked to miz then wouldn't she know? If she knew she was linked to miz why would wolves target miz? There's also the possibility that coop was originally the target and not miz if she was in fact a lone wolf

She can’t come in here and say “I didn’t attack this person.” Pretty sure that’s what she means

I will say 4-5 people got attacked on night one depending on whether stagg is lying or not. At least one of those attacks were village/third party

Can also verify, people do NOT know who they are linked with, but need to make efforts to find people that they are linked to.