Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's your story?
I'm graduating nursing school soon and I'm about to start taking pre-med courses within the next year, but I've found myself needing reassurance because I'm not exactly getting the encouragement I wanted from the majority of friends and family. Even my advisor gave me a hard time, which I find is hilarious.
So now I'm asking, what was your journey like? Please don't sugar coat anything!
No one's ever given me a concrete "why not", so I wanna hear about actual experiences from actual people who've actually gone through the same thing. Thank you!
I'm graduating nursing school soon and I'm about to start taking pre-med courses within the next year, but I've found myself needing reassurance because I'm not exactly getting the encouragement I wanted from the majority of friends and family. Even my advisor gave me a hard time, which I find is hilarious.
So now I'm asking, what was your journey like? Please don't sugar coat anything!
No one's ever given me a concrete "why not", so I wanna hear about actual experiences from actual people who've actually gone through the same thing. Thank you!