Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering. We have unique life experiences so it would be nice to find others who are sharing this journey.
If so...
How long have you been in?
Officer/Enlisted?
Which service?
Deployments?
How far along are you on your progression towards D school?
How are you balancing pre-reqs and studying for the DAT with work?
Planning on pursuing HPSP or HSCP?
As for me...
- I've been in for eight years. I don't plan on getting out until I have a letter from a school accepting me.
- Officer.
- Army.
- Just one 15 month-er. But that was plenty.
- I intend to take the DAT and apply in the summer of 2017. Feels far away, but I know it'll be here before I know it.
- I am very fortunate to have a boss who is supportive and an assignment with a lot of flexibility. If I were still in FORSCOM, I would not be able to pursue it without getting out in order to take classes.
- undecided. Just glad I still have my post 9/11 gi Bill.
If so...
How long have you been in?
Officer/Enlisted?
Which service?
Deployments?
How far along are you on your progression towards D school?
How are you balancing pre-reqs and studying for the DAT with work?
Planning on pursuing HPSP or HSCP?
As for me...
- I've been in for eight years. I don't plan on getting out until I have a letter from a school accepting me.
- Officer.
- Army.
- Just one 15 month-er. But that was plenty.
- I intend to take the DAT and apply in the summer of 2017. Feels far away, but I know it'll be here before I know it.
- I am very fortunate to have a boss who is supportive and an assignment with a lot of flexibility. If I were still in FORSCOM, I would not be able to pursue it without getting out in order to take classes.
- undecided. Just glad I still have my post 9/11 gi Bill.