• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Anyone accepted to Drexel Recently?

DCH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2005
    JPagan said:
    Hey, i was just wondering how everyone was notified... I talked to one person who was called, was it that way for everyone? Thanks for any help!

Well I applied to the PBMS evening program..I did apply late :eek:

I called on July 5 to find out about registration, info , etc and I was told they extended the deadline until July 15th :( I wondered if they had enough applicants...?

What program did you apply to? Did you attend the open house?
    I'll call them on Monday and see what's goin on

JPagan

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 22, 2005
      DCH said:
      Well I applied to the PBMS evening program..I did apply late :eek:

I called on July 5 to find out about registration, info , etc and I was told they extended the deadline until July 15th :( I wondered if they had enough applicants...?

What program did you apply to? Did you attend the open house?
      I'll call them on Monday and see what's goin on

I applied to the IMS program, but I too applied late. I just found out on Thursday that I was accepted so I did not attend the open house. I have never even been to philadelphia! But I am actually moving out there at the end of this week, eek! I don't know if the PBMS evening program works the same as the IMS, but typically after you have an interview it doesn't typically take long I think. You know when you are supposed to start school? Because IMS orientation is Aug. 1st...

Best of luck, look forward to hearing your story!!

About the Ads

DCH

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Apr 28, 2005
        JPagan said:
        I applied to the IMS program, but I too applied late. I just found out on Thursday that I was accepted so I did not attend the open house. I have never even been to philadelphia! But I am actually moving out there at the end of this week, eek! I don't know if the PBMS evening program works the same as the IMS, but typically after you have an interview it doesn't typically take long I think. You know when you are supposed to start school? Because IMS orientation is Aug. 1st...

Best of luck, look forward to hearing your story!!

Well :sleep:
        You can click onto my name dch and read my posts..I haven't learned how to attach them as a link :rolleyes:
        The evening progam, PBMS is from 6-9p MTW and you take you pre-reqs in 15mths -with the IMS program I believe you take classes with the med students...via TV ?
        I'm sure PBMS has he option to continue on with the other program, but ?
        I needed to take the pre-reqs over..I graduated 9 years ago..I work doing cancer research..I just need to make the grades..and maybe work on a masters..What about you?? When was the deadline for Drexel IMS? When did you apply? Thanks for sharing...

vintage eyes

10+ Year Member
        Jul 12, 2005
        southeastern massachusetts
          Hey, I just got in last week. I got a phone call just like most people I guess. I got a chance to go down to philly this past wednesday since i am closer (just from mass) and was wicked suprised to find i wasn't going to be able to get in Stiles. I guess thats one nasty thing about later acceptances. I was able to find available places pretty easily on craigslist, and lucked out finding someone i knew in western philly who needed someone to fill a room. So check out craigslist.philadelphia if you are still looking. Does anyone know anything about, well, anything yet? All i've gotten was what was in my acceptance package and the counselors haven't really filled me in on whats going on with schedules and orientation week. If anyone has any info, I'd be grateful if they could pass it on. Thanks.

shoke99

10+ Year Member
          Jul 26, 2005
            hey, anyone out there still waitlisted at Drexel?

those of you who just got in, what were your stats? I'm praying I get into this, as I applied to only georgetown smp (rejected) and drexel. Have a 2.95 GPA and 30 MCAT.

This is for the IMS btw

sendwich

you rock!
            10+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            May 3, 2002
              shoke99 said:
              hey, anyone out there still waitlisted at Drexel?

those of you who just got in, what were your stats? I'm praying I get into this, as I applied to only georgetown smp (rejected) and drexel. Have a 2.95 GPA and 30 MCAT.

This is for the IMS btw

shoke, when did you apply? i'd think, with your stats, you'd have been admitted already.

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.