Anyone recently accepted to NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roger2004

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been offered an acceptance into Nova THIS week? I haven't heard anything yet. Also, what is your impression of the school? Does anyone know if Nova offers a FREE tutorial/support program for students if needed with subject matter? I've heard some schools offer this to MS1s as part of the first year orientation process. Thanks for any info.

------------------

rog

Members don't see this ad.

rog,

When did you interview? My interview was Oct. 22, and I heard last Monday.

Good luck, and hang in there.

Brad
NSU-COM 2004

------------------
Respect my authoritah
--Eric Cartman

Boomer (Brad 2004)
I interviewed on Nov 5. I called and they said I should know by yesterday or today, but nothing! Do they send an acceptance by certified mail? Thanks

------------------

rog

[This message has been edited by roger2004 (edited 11-23-1999).]

Members don't see this ad :)
To answer some of the questions:
Yes, they send the acceptance letter as a certified letter. It is a big packet.

No, the school does not provide a FREE tutorial/support program for students if needed with subject matter. There are Gross tutors for hire and they are regulated by the school. I think that they charge $10/hr. As far as the other classes students having problems just go directly to the instructors for help.

got mine certified mail on Nov 15, interview Nov 1. Good Luck!

Interviewed 11/5 at NOVA; certified letter on Friday, 11/26. I was waiting at the door for the mailman, but thought my chances were fading. Whatever happens, keep on trying. This was my second year applying and I retook the MCATs in August and improved my score and it all worked out. Hang in there.