Applying to Podiatry School Before Completing Bachelor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

6

600701

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so I have my first interview and I want to know how does it work when you have not finished your degree .....

do they accept you and ask you to finish your degree?

or do they tell you to finish before they can accept you fully?

lets say they do accept me and tell me to finish my degree is that spot there for me and nobody else can get it or can they just give it to someone else even though I do what they tell me?

and will I go through the whole admission process before I finish my degree or after I do?

I have one more semester I finish in December.
 
Ok, so I have my first interview and I want to know how does it work when you have not finished your degree .....

do they accept you and ask you to finish your degree?

or do they tell you to finish before they can accept you fully?

lets say they do accept me and tell me to finish my degree is that spot there for me and nobody else can get it or can they just give it to someone else even though I do what they tell me?

and will I go through the whole admission process before I finish my degree or after I do?

I have one more semester I finish in December.
You will be fine if you get accepted.
 
Ok, so I have my first interview and I want to know how does it work when you have not finished your degree .....

do they accept you and ask you to finish your degree?

or do they tell you to finish before they can accept you fully?

lets say they do accept me and tell me to finish my degree is that spot there for me and nobody else can get it or can they just give it to someone else even though I do what they tell me?

and will I go through the whole admission process before I finish my degree or after I do?

I have one more semester I finish in December.
If they accept you, you are accepted as long as you do what they say (degree, pre reqs, retake mcat, etc)