Are There Too Many Pharmacists? What do you think??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any pharmacists nowadays need to develop a side hussle, learn a new skill, anything you can monetize. When sh1t hits the fan, you will have an exit plan you can transition into.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Any pharmacists nowadays need to develop a side hussle, learn a new skill, anything you can monetize. When sh1t hits the fan, you will have an exit plan you can transition into.
Ya
How about we open a business, try our best and forget this pharmacy "thing" ever happened. i would love to put pharmacy in the rear view mirror forever. Unless i can "really' treat and help people every day, and feel valued, I may stay. Now i just feel like i am making corporate millions, and they are taking a dump on me.

Ya I think the most successful Pharmacists at this point are "those that forget this Pharmacy thing ever happened" and start a business gor themselves (not even a Pharmacy)

Reactions: 1 user
I’m back doing accounting now. Eh it’s a living but damn I feel like I wasted so much time and money on this stupid degree. May as well have gone to trump university

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m back doing accounting now. Eh it’s a living but damn I feel like I wasted so much time and money on this stupid degree. May as well have gone to trump university

Did you have a bachelor's in accounting?

Is it bad that my "**** has hit the fan" plan is to buy a small shack back home in cash then spend most of my time fishing? I could probably even pick up a pharmacist position in my hometown if I wanted, although I'd have more fun becoming a surly old bartender.

Is that why I see some pharmacist do MLM? :laugh:

But yeah it's a good idea to have multiple income streams - investment, rental, side hustle and live below your means.

Reactions: 1 user