This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boompow12

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a current first year army HPSP medical student and I was planning on completing DCC this summer (between m1/m2 year) and then BOLC..idk.. between M4 year and residency? Unfortunately I am unable to complete DCC this year due to them not having enough spots anymore due to the COvid crisis and people getting shifted around I assume, so I'm just wondering what my new timeline could look like. Would I have to complete both DCC and BOLC before starting residency? If so what would that do to my timeline of starting residency? Unfortunately the HPSP office never gives clear answers