-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ASDOH Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yay!! Congratulations!!!Y’all I’m shaking. Accepted 8:54AM CST call from Azra!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!ACCEPTED!!! Azra called at 10:01am EST and said an email will be sent out either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
Celebrate on!!! 🍾🎉
Lord Jesus!!!@oralprism She mentioned she has a lot of calls to get to - DON'T LOSE HOPE. YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!! Praying for you!!!!!
All prayers accepted!!!
Y’all are very supportive!Yes! @oralprism You'll get your call soon!!
Kudos, forreal!!!
YAAASSSSSSSSAccepted!!! 9:27am CT
Conditional admit tho.... But still accepted!!
Never doubted it would come for you!
Acceptedd!!! 😭😭😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YASSSSSSS! And thats okay! This is conditional on my bachelors in micro - one more semester lol!Accepted!!! 9:27am CT
Conditional admit tho.... But still accepted!!
I'm so beyond happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
Has anybody in CA received a call yet?
Congrats to all of you who got accepted!!!
Congrats to all of you who got accepted!!!
Y’all don’t worry about “conditional”! Literally every acceptance is. Background checks, paying deposits, finishing prereqs, not murdering anybody, etc.
I'm so happy we might be classmates!! What a supportive group!! 🤗
From CA, Accepted 8:19 😬. Congratz everyone!!
Gotta take the DAT again.... Ughhh...Y’all don’t worry about “conditional”! Literally every acceptance is. Background checks, paying deposits, finishing prereqs, not murdering anybody, etc.
Ooof ouch. My heart goes out to you friend!Gotta take the DAT again.... Ughhh...
Nope!!Any of you all have a status change on AADSAS?
Are they still calling?
I believe they (and most schools) will be calling all day?Are they still calling?
Congratulations Class of 2025! I'm so excited for all of you to start and join our ASDOH community. Feel free to message me or reach out with any questions. I'm a current D1 🙂
Congratulations class of 2025!! And welcome to ASDOH. I’m a current D1, feel free to message me with any questions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any new calls??
D
deleted994703
do you guys mind sharing stats? thanks!!
Sooo are they done? what is happening 🙁(
futureddsordmd1
New Member
Is ASDOH done calling for the day?
Is there a Facebook group?
futureddsordmd1
New Member
I’m hoping they are just on a lunch break lolSooo are they done? what is happening 🙁(
Seems like they stopped around 9am PST.I’m hoping they are just on a lunch break lol
futureddsordmd1
New Member
It’s such a tease how other schools are still calling for acceptances!Seems like they stopped around 9am PST.
I have very little hope for an acceptance today at this point lolIt’s such a tease how other schools are still calling for acceptances!
Oh okay that IS new. Did it say that on your acceptance offer?Gotta take the DAT again.... Ughhh...
any idea if we r supposed to hear about waitlist today or tomorrow?
I haven’t received the email just yet.Oh okay that IS new. Did it say that on your acceptance offer?
Tell your wife that I got my email around 3:50pm EST. I had an acceptance call earlier this morning.Congrats everyone! My wife got accepted as well and she was wondering if you guys could please update whenever you receive your acceptance emails she’s on the edge right now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a D4 graduating here in a few months! Do not give up if you did not get accepted today. I myself did not get accepted in the first batch even though I had one of the first interviews! Azra called me Jan 5th 2017!
Congratulations to everyone else and welcome to the ASDOH fam!
Congratulations to everyone else and welcome to the ASDOH fam!
thank you! do u know if we should only expect waitlist emails tomorrow? or will more acceptances be going out?I am a D4 graduating here in a few months! Do not give up if you did not get accepted today. I myself did not get accepted in the first batch even though I had one of the first interviews! Azra called me Jan 5th 2017!
Congratulations to everyone else and welcome to the ASDOH fam!
I haven’t received anything from them. My status says none. Did you get a waitlisted email?Did anyone get an email about being waitlisted? Does anyone else's status still say 'none' is AADSAS?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
