Thanks for your input!
Do you prefer to read the description of activities and work experiences on AMCAS in a prose style instead of a bullet presentation?
Does weaving a consistent narrative throughout one's application make a significant difference?
I'm sure you've answered this question across space and time on these forums, but would you mind detailing some of the qualities an admissions committee might view as diverse, unique, and beneficial to an entering class?
Something that I gambled on this application cycle was highlighting my sense of humor as a potential source of "diversity" that I might bring to a school; however, when it came time to interview, I felt incredibly uncomfortable simply talking about my "sense of humor," and how I like to laugh and make others laugh. I tried to tell stories to convey my humor, especially as a tool to help others, but I don't think they felt right. The anxiety and tension on my part definitely made it difficult to "be myself," especially compounded with my uncertainty about trying to be "funny" in a professional setting. Do you think advertising a sense of humor is a high-risk move, not worth pursuing so strongly?