Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called this morning and gave up my seat! Glad you got it! 🙂 lolI got a call from Kaye offering me a seat in the class! So they're starting to pull from the wait list now. 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I called this morning and gave up my seat! Glad you got it! 🙂 lolI got a call from Kaye offering me a seat in the class! So they're starting to pull from the wait list now. 🙂
I got a call from Kaye offering me a seat in the class! So they're starting to pull from the wait list now. 🙂
I got a call from Kaye offering me a seat in the class! So they're starting to pull from the wait list now. 🙂
April 15th! Which surprised me bc I didn't think they had to go by that rule with wait listsHow long do you have to accept/decline the offer? Just curious!
April 15th! Which surprised me bc I didn't think they had to go by that rule with wait lists
I don't know whether to be excited that they are calling off this early or to be sick that I haven't gotten a call.
I got a pretty bad shock from my IS this year and being called off a list is my last shot to get in this year. I guess I just don't want to let myself get excited because I don't want to be disappointed again. Hopefully we both get called off and this waiting will become a memory.Haha I'm kind of the same, but I think excited! Obviously it still isn't April 15th so I'm sure there are manyyy more calls to be made in the next few days/weeks!
Congratulations!! Join the group 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1438996486336109/CALLED OFF THE WAITLIST TODAY!!! Omg such a perfect day! 🙂 I'm going to Auburn!!
Just got called off too!
Wow they barely gave you any time to decide. So will you be accepting and joining us in Auburns c/o 2018? 🙂they gave me until tomorrow at 4pm but there is no deposit to worry about. they didnt tell me how many seats were available unfortunately.
I so hope they call you!! I can tell you want it so bad. You deserve to get that call! Fingers crossed for you.Ughhh, I want a call from Auburn so badly!!
I so hope they call you!! I can tell you want it so bad. You deserve to get that call! Fingers crossed for you.
Everyone always sends me a text so when my phone actually rang I almost came unglued, until I saw CallerID...Just My hubby calling to see if I needed him to pick anything up for dinner on the way home. Ugh. He never calls! The wait is killing me!!I don't know about you guys but I jump every time my phone vibrates
Everyone always sends me a text so when my phone actually rang I almost came unglued, until I saw CallerID...Just My hubby calling to see if I needed him to pick anything up for dinner on the way home. Ugh. He never calls! The wait is killing me!!
Don't loose hope! I heard AU was closed today due to a threat so maybe they aren't making phone calls today.
I think this is the reason no one's heard anything today, the auburn.edu homepage says that normal university activity has been suspended until tomorrow morning.
Yayy!! Congrats!!IM IN!!
I'm soo excited to meet everyone too! 😀Congrats you guys!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you all!!! Auburn Class of 2018!!!![]()
I'm really hoping a lot of people took the day off from work for Good Friday....at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself.Nope 🙁
I'm really hoping a lot of people took the day off from work for Good Friday....at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself.
They could also be waiting for people that were offered a spot to accept or decline. They have to give those people a chance to make a decision. I'm trying to be optimistic but I honestly might send Kaye an email on Monday asking about it.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.