Auburn c/o 2018

Started by galixia17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaye called me today to set up an interview. I think their email system has been a little hokey! It's next Friday at 5:30 pm. Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations! Good luck, just be yourself and have fun. 🙂

Did she mention the email being down? I emailed her last week and haven't heard her. I know she's busy and all but she usually replies back. Maybe that's why I haven't heard from her?
 
Congrats everyone~

I know I'm amped for my interview, it's Wednesday evening but I'll be headed down to Auburn early morning because I'll be bringing with me some transfers to the Southeastern Raptor Center.
 
Congratulations! Good luck, just be yourself and have fun. 🙂

Did she mention the email being down? I emailed her last week and haven't heard her. I know she's busy and all but she usually replies back. Maybe that's why I haven't heard from her?
She didn't specifically mention it today. But I figure since they called me instead of emailing, there must be something weird going on. I had also gotten an email from her about a month ago that there were some email errors. So, I'm just drawing my own conclusion. She is usually quick on the reply, but she seemed super duper busy today. So, I would just give her a call tomorrow to touch base!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't been on here since I got my alternate email. Has anyone heard anything from the waitlist or know when we should expect to hear something?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview tomorrow, car smashed up while parked in front of my house today. Yaaay.

Still drives at least.
 
Yeah I think Kay said yesterday they sent around 70 for OOS, but that she'd already gotten about 11 declined.
 
I think it did, they said I had a very calming personality so I guess that's a good thing. Will see next week. :dead:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been looking for dates on when the fall program would start - I'm assuming y'all who got accepted would know. When do they expect you to be at Auburn for the fall?
 
So I've been looking for dates on when the fall program would start - I'm assuming y'all who got accepted would know. When do they expect you to be at Auburn for the fall?
I really haven't gotten any information from them. But a first year told me the first day of orientation is August 5th and the first day of class is August 11th. Ms. Kaye said we will be getting more information sent to us at the end of this month after they are done interviewing and accepting the in state people.
 
Yeah the 5th is what she told us this past week at in-state interviews too, the main campus sets the date for class start unfortunately not the vet school.
 
I have a question for in-staters, or anyone else who knows. How many applicants who are Alabama residents does Auburn interview?
 
I think Kaye told is they interviews around 90 and accept 41

Oh wow, I didn't think they would interview that many since they only get around 100 applicants! Thanks for the response 🙂 I ask because I'm considering moving to Alabama and applying again next year as a resident if a waitlist doesn't work out for me this time around!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No.. Kaye told us we would know today. But I've heard otherwise plus today is getting close to ending.