You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn CVM Class of 2024 Hopefuls!
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im a 1st time IS! Auburn is a beautiful place to live, and the people there are stellar. From the front office, to the clinicians - Ive never met someone I didn't like at the vet school.
Also, have any of you heard of an accurate timeline for interview/acceptances? I keep hearing different things for IS/OOS...
Also, have any of you heard of an accurate timeline for interview/acceptances? I keep hearing different things for IS/OOS...
Last edited:
If you check previous years threads you can get a decent idea of when they might happen!!Also, have any of you heard of an accurate timeline for interview/acceptances? I keep hearing different things for IS/OOS...
2nd time OOS applicant!
Me too! 1st time OOS non-trad applicant! I don’t think I stand much of a shot here (or anywhere really, but especially here lol) but I’m going for it anyway!
I’m rooting for both of us!
According to the VMSAR, we should know interview invites late January. Our IS interviews are slated for March 2-9 with our decisions within 14 days after interview. Last cycle was like 5 days for my friend.Im a 1st time IS! Auburn is a beautiful place to live, and the people there are stellar. From the front office, to the clinicians - Ive never met someone I didn't like at the vet school.
Also, have any of you heard of an accurate timeline for interview/acceptances? I keep hearing different things for IS/OOS...
That’s terrifying! Such a late interview notice. Msstate sends interview invites in DecemberAccording to the VMSAR, we should know interview invites late January. Our IS interviews are slated for March 2-9 with our decisions within 14 days after interview. Last cycle was like 5 days for my friend.
I’m rooting for both of us!
Me too!! We got this, it's all gonna be fine!
That’s terrifying! Such a late interview notice. Msstate sends interview invites in December
I agree with you. It also makes it challenging to get housing when you get accepted so late.
Has anyone else received an email from Auburn saying the app is complete and is currently being reviewed? Just wanna see if that was a mass email or not
Has anyone else received an email from Auburn saying the app is complete and is currently being reviewed? Just wanna see if that was a mass email or not
I received it as well (on Monday)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email like that at the beginning of October.Has anyone else received an email from Auburn saying the app is complete and is currently being reviewed? Just wanna see if that was a mass email or not
Does anyone know when Auburn will start notifying OOS students for interview invites?
kittywampus23
Full Member
I was told it would be in March.Does anyone know when Auburn will start notifying OOS students for interview invites?
OOF, long time!I was told it would be in March.
OOF, long time!
No, I heard invites in December but actual acceptance inv in March
When they emailed saying my application was complete it said interview invites would be sent mid-December, just wondering if anyone knew a specific date!I was told it would be in March.
kittywampus23
Full Member
Sorry, I was wrong. They told me as a Kentucky resident applying for in-state my interview invitation will be sent late January. Interviews, as far as Kentucky residents applying for in-state will be March 2nd through March 6th. Sorry that wasn't helpful to you, but I wanted to correct myself so I don't confuse anybody else.When they emailed saying my application was complete it said interview invites would be sent mid-December, just wondering if anyone knew a specific date!
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
FWIW, last years interview invites went out on Dec 14th which fell on the second friday of the month. Maybe this Friday!
The email I received said they would notify mid-December for OOS interview invites.Does anyone know when Auburn will start notifying OOS students for interview invites?
pizzaandpuppies
Full Member
Also OOS interview!! 🙂
pizzaandpuppies
Full Member
Does Auburn help with interview transportation stuff? Another school I am interviewing at picks students up from the airport/hotel just wondering if the same happens here?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
OOS interview invite! So excited!!
OOS invite!!! When is everyone’s interviews??
Katlynnnnn1
Full Member
OOS invite!!!
I chose the 31st!OOS invite!!! When is everyone’s interviews??
Is everyone replying to say thanks or just scheduling an interview? Random haha but I’m not sure if that’s bothersome or not!
want2bavet
New Member
Anyone have an idea of how many OOS students they interview and how many are accepted/waitlisted?
OOS interview invite!! first time applicant.
OOS interview invite. This will be my second interview with Auburn as I had one my first application cycle, so I can answer some questions if anyone has any!
OOS interview invite! May have shed some tears
(also, does anyone know what the different committees are for?)
congrats! They have several different committees, usually a set for OOS,
Kentucky, and Alabama. Also, I’m an IS and just finished first semester here. Let me know if anyone has questions!
OOS invite! Good luck to everyone this cycle! Does anyone know if they plan on doing any extra activities on interview day? (For example, campus tours, meeting faculty and students, etc.) Currently making travel plans, I plan to fly into ATL.
OOS invite! Good luck to everyone this cycle! Does anyone know if they plan on doing any extra activities on interview day? (For example, campus tours, meeting faculty and students, etc.) Currently making travel plans, I plan to fly into ATL.
Last year, there was an optional financial aid and tour of the school. I think they had like two or three during the day.
pizzaandpuppies
Full Member
I don't know if this was a problem for anyone, but I was stressing out about how to get to/from the ATL airport for the interview but I found out that Auburn has a Groome service! Its a little pricey but SUPER reliable and safe, we have a Grome shuttle where I'm from so I know the company. it's also WAY cheaper than an uber or a taxi. I just thought I would spread the word to all those making travel arrangements!
Did anyone else not hear anything from Auburn on Friday? I plan to contact them today but just wasn’t sure if I was alone in this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else not hear anything from Auburn on Friday? I plan to contact them today but just wasn’t sure if I was alone in this.
Are you OOS? I'm pretty sure they only sent out interview invites to OOS applicants
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
What is the format of Auburn’s interview?
What is the format of Auburn’s interview?
Standard interview. Either 2 or 3 professors/vets and they’ll ask questions. It was really laid back and they were really just trying to learn about what’s not on the application.
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
Standard interview. Either 2 or 3 professors/vets and they’ll ask questions. It was really laid back and they were really just trying to learn about what’s not on the application.
Do they reference your application during the interview? LMU was very laid back, however they did not see/know anything about my file before I walked in.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 170
- Views
- 24K
