Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread

Started by LetItSnow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not gonna lie I have a weird hunch about zanydogz too but its not much to go on...🙁

And not that it matters, because she's dead, but now IPB is now just black and crossed out, does that mean she was neutral?? 😕 Good catch on the ability thing whoever said that though!
 
I'm not gonna lie I have a weird hunch about zanydogz too but its not much to go on...🙁

And not that it matters, because she's dead, but now IPB is now just black and crossed out, does that mean she was neutral?? 😕 Good catch on the ability thing whoever said that though!


Lissa said it was a mod mistake, whatever that means
 
So I can confirm the existence of the sword that Varz had. I had it last night and wouldn't recommend lynching zanydog.
 
It is supposed to be fixed now 😕.

As for the lynch, something seems off about Orca, but I can't place what it is. I think I'm going to go with lynch Holdonhope. HOH lead the charge on Krist and away from Devyn, who was actually a wolf. That's all I got, so if someone comes up with something better before I go to bed in about 15 minutes, I'm open to switching my vote.
 
And not that it matters, because she's dead, but now IPB is now just black and crossed out, does that mean she was neutral?? 😕 Good catch on the ability thing whoever said that though!

My thought was that the black means we don't get to know since the write-up didn't say anything either about her role/allegiances.

But, ??? 😕 not sure
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is supposed to be fixed now 😕.

As for the lynch, something seems off about Orca, but I can't place what it is. I think I'm going to go with lynch Holdonhope. HOH lead the charge on Krist and away from Devyn, who was actually a wolf. That's all I got, so if someone comes up with something better before I go to bed in about 15 minutes, I'm open to switching my vote.

I voted for krist because I thought she was trying to get zany to out her role. It just seemed fishy. I wasn't trying to turn the vote away from devyn. Only varz mentioned he was suspicious of devyn. I was the second person to vote in the whole cycle and I went to bed immediately afterwards. It's always a crapshoot especially when there's not a lot of info being shared. I voted for devyn as soon as I got on to see varz posted her role.
 
Taking my vote back unlynch Holdonhope. I agree, the whole Krist thing was a big misunderstanding. Anyone else think something is off about Orca this game? I can't figure out what it is, but something? Anyone have any other thoughts? I have to get to bed soon.
 
It is supposed to be fixed now 😕.

As for the lynch, something seems off about Orca, but I can't place what it is. I think I'm going to go with lynch Holdonhope. HOH lead the charge on Krist and away from Devyn, who was actually a wolf. That's all I got, so if someone comes up with something better before I go to bed in about 15 minutes, I'm open to switching my vote.

This may be true, but her reasoning for voting for her was a decent reasons compared to what other people have thrown out and a lot of people agreed with it.

As for your suspicions of me...I'm not surprised. It's about that time of the game for everyone to start ganging up on me.
 
Meh. I'll vote for Lynching HOH right now. I'm headed to bed. Doesn't mean I won't check my email again whilst there...🙄 but no guarantees. 😉
 
****************************************************************
lynch all villagers and good avengers

tumblr_m5e9ehE4vx1ru8bmpo1_500.gif

****************************************************************
 
So I can confirm the existence of the sword that Varz had. I had it last night and wouldn't recommend lynching zanydog.
Problem is I'm not sure I trust you either 🙄. I'm going to keep my vote for now and think on things a bit more.
 
Hey does anyone remember how nyanko said there's one person she can trust? yeah, that's because we're linked. She's currently posting crazy talk but she knows my quite beneficial role and was attempting to tell you that it's a bad idea to lynch me.
 
Problem is I'm not sure I trust you either 🙄. I'm going to keep my vote for now and think on things a bit more.

Or she could still be a wolf but clear a villager trying to make herself look good 🙄 too many "or's" in this game!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Going back with lynch HOH. Anyone could have the sword right, it is an item? I've seen many a WW game where wolves have cleared villagers to make themselves look good. Plus, HOH could be a wolf protecting zanydog, who is a wolf too. I don't know, but right now I don't have anything better to go on and I have to get to bed.
 
I voted for boldtext really early. I voted for devyn fairly quickly after the info came out (not right away due to a busy day at work). I have another player vouching for me. Why would two wolves openly sit there and vouch for each other?
 
Going back with lynch HOH. Anyone could have the sword right, it is an item? I've seen many a WW game where wolves have cleared villagers to make themselves look good. Plus, HOH could be a wolf protecting zanydog, who is a wolf too. I don't know, but right now I don't have anything better to go on and I have to get to bed.

I want to echo HoH and say that I personally am not a wolf. I'm still going through my notes and the thread...need to think...
 
My buddy thinks that there were wolves up for the lynch on day one since an experienced wolf led a bandwagon on a villager. We thought it was devyn but who knows.
 
I really don't think wolves would be openly defending each other like this, so I'm not going to vote for HOH. Especially since Nyanko is vouching for HOH and HOH vouched for Zany they would be protecting three wolves. That would quite possibly be one of the stupidest moves ever.
 
I really don't think wolves would be openly defending each other like this, so I'm not going to vote for HOH. Especially since Nyanko is vouching for HOH and HOH vouched for Zany they would be protecting three wolves. That would quite possibly be one of the stupidest moves ever.

👍 Seriously...
 
Anyone else think something is off about Orca this game? I can't figure out what it is, but something? Anyone have any other thoughts? I have to get to bed soon.

It's that time of the game again, apparently :laugh: Something is always "off" about orca!
 
There's a group of players who have been kind of flying under the radar so I'm going to look back through the thread and see what I think then put a vote in.
 
Day 1 I voted to lynch Tiger 369 before they voted and there was a vote for Kakurubird before Devyn and boldtext voted. However right before they voted, there was a vote for Devyn right before they both voted, so my guess is that the Devyn vote triggered it. Both are more experienced WW players, kinda a weird reaction to just one vote for a wolf, perhaps there were a couple lucky guesses so Tiger or Kakurubird is a wolf?
 
Hey did you know Philliab and Tiger### are playing this game?! That's right they have less posts than I do and I'm posting my usual amount which in the last game caused people to forget I was even playing.
 
OK...I'm about off to bed. IF I can manage to stop watching this mermaid show on Animal Planet. 😳

I just don't think the nyanko/HoH/Zany is a wolfish ploy this early in the game. Like someone else said...it would be beyond idiotic if one of them is investigated.

So I'm going with lynch tiger369. She(?) jumped on the Jam bandwagon and hasn't voted since (correct me if I'm wrong). Could be a newbie wolf trying to lay low. Don't expect anyone to agree, but that's just who I'm most suspicious about at this point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have anything better to go on and should have been in bed an hour ago, so I'm going with unlynch HOH, lynch Tiger369.
 
Day 1 I voted to lynch Tiger 369 before they voted and there was a vote for Kakurubird before Devyn and boldtext voted. However right before they voted, there was a vote for Devyn right before they both voted, so my guess is that the Devyn vote triggered it. Both are more experienced WW players, kinda a weird reaction to just one vote for a wolf, perhaps there were a couple lucky guesses so Tiger or Kakurubird is a wolf?

This post confuses me ha I have read it 3 times but I want to understand what you are saying 😕
 
This post confuses me ha I have read it 3 times but I want to understand what you are saying 😕

I think she's replying to what I said about the thought that jamr0ckin was bandwagoned for by wolves since other wolves were up for the vote.
 
lynch tiger369 Hasn't added anything in strategizing, voted in one lynch for a villager that had votes from two other known wolves, followed devyn's train of thought in throwing MrsSOV under the bus.