You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also, I am having internet issues. It keeps going in and out so results might take me a little while longer than usual.
Omg, I was almost lynched last night and I wasn't on here to defend myself. 🙁 It sucks that abber is gone, we lost another good person. 🙁
Anyway, so I'm not on the chopping block for the next lynch, I will tell you that my role is good. I don't want to give my role away, but I will tell u that its similar to the role of one of the people who have already died. I only bandwagoned once and that was because it was the starting of the game and I thought we all had to vote no matter what, so I just voted with the majority because I wasn't suspicious of anyone at the time.
Anyway, so I'm not on the chopping block for the next lynch, I will tell you that my role is good. I don't want to give my role away, but I will tell u that its similar to the role of one of the people who have already died. I only bandwagoned once and that was because it was the starting of the game and I thought we all had to vote no matter what, so I just voted with the majority because I wasn't suspicious of anyone at the time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*sigh* another villager. 🙁 this makes me sad. Sad panda.
Ipb, i miss you! I miss your strategizing!
View attachment SadPanda.jpg
Omg, I was almost lynched last night and I wasn't on here to defend myself. 🙁 It sucks that abber is gone, we lost another good person. 🙁
Anyway, so I'm not on the chopping block for the next lynch, I will tell you that my role is good. I don't want to give my role away, but I will tell u that its similar to the role of one of the people who have already died. I only bandwagoned once and that was because it was the starting of the game and I thought we all had to vote no matter what, so I just voted with the majority because I wasn't suspicious of anyone at the time.
If you thought you had to vote no matter what why have you only voted once even though you've posted after almost every night results was posted meaning you could've voted then?
Night is over. Results pending.
If you thought you had to vote no matter what why have you only voted once even though you've posted after almost every night results was posted meaning you could've voted then?
Because, my schedule has been kind of crazy lately. I honestly forgot to vote last night because I was studying for a nutrition exam. And, I noticed that only like 10-15 people vote come lynch time (although I feel like a lot more voted when devyn was lynched the other day). But, I kind of don't have a whole lot of ideas to go off of on who to vote for, although you holdonhope make me suspicious cuz you're giving me the third degree...
But, if lynch voting deadline is at midnight again tonight, I will def be there. 🙂
*************
Are you sure you guys are villagers? You sure are good at killing SHIELDers..
*************
Don't worry PP, I'm sure we'll get some more wolves soon.
Because, my schedule has been kind of crazy lately. I honestly forgot to vote last night because I was studying for a nutrition exam. And, I noticed that only like 10-15 people vote come lynch time (although I feel like a lot more voted when devyn was lynched the other day). But, I kind of don't have a whole lot of ideas to go off of on who to vote for, although you holdonhope make me suspicious cuz you're giving me the third degree...
But, if lynch voting deadline is at midnight again tonight, I will def be there. 🙂
Just so you know it's rather normal to get the 3rd degree when people don't know much about you.
Just so you know it's rather normal to get the 3rd degree when people don't know much about you.
Yeah, I know. 🙂 I kinda assumed it was going to happen eventually. lol. And since this is my first WW game, people don't know if what I'm doing is because I'm a wolf or because I'm a villager. That's why I'm tying to clarify.
Because, my schedule has been kind of crazy lately. I honestly forgot to vote last night because I was studying for a nutrition exam. And, I noticed that only like 10-15 people vote come lynch time (although I feel like a lot more voted when devyn was lynched the other day). But, I kind of don't have a whole lot of ideas to go off of on who to vote for, although you holdonhope make me suspicious cuz you're giving me the third degree...
But, if lynch voting deadline is at midnight again tonight, I will def be there. 🙂
I was asking because you seem to be following the same patterns as the two known wolves. You also haven't added much in terms of strategizing. You were almost lynched last night so obviously I'm not the only one who's suspicious of you.
Ugh, couldn't sleep because of this game.
Stupid brain would not stop, tossing and turning. Decided after 6 hours of that, I might as well just get up. 🙁 That and the cat kept meowing in my face.
So, hello everyone! I'm back to doing absolutely nothing today. 😀 Well, besides dishes and probably laundry. But no work! I have a lot of notes to catch up on from being gone most of yesterday.
Stupid brain would not stop, tossing and turning. Decided after 6 hours of that, I might as well just get up. 🙁 That and the cat kept meowing in my face. So, hello everyone! I'm back to doing absolutely nothing today. 😀 Well, besides dishes and probably laundry. But no work! I have a lot of notes to catch up on from being gone most of yesterday.
I was asking because you seem to be following the same patterns as the two known wolves. You also haven't added much in terms of strategizing. You were almost lynched last night so obviously I'm not the only one who's suspicious of you.
I did NOT know you were just asking. I did NOT almost get lynched last night.
Our players went to bed disgruntled. It seemed like they couldn't do anything right. They just hoped that no one would die over night and all would be well. They didn't get what they wished for.
The mysterious mid-summer ice was back. It could be seen covering an apartment building in Brooklyn. Arrows and shields were seen flying through the air but no one knew why.
Outside of City Hall, cop cars surrounded a body. The corpse was wearing a mechanized suit. Pepper Potts pushed through the crowd and collapsed at the sight of HoldonHope, other wise known as Tony Stark and Iron Man, dead on the ground.
The citizens cried out in agony. Women fainted all over the city, overcome with the pain of losing such a good looking man. But all hope was not lost.
Ivorypolarbear made headlines this morning by turning up at her home alive and well. She was quoted saying, "That's right bishes! You thought you killed me but you really got my personal Life Model Decoy."
You must lynch a player by 8pm CDT.
17 Players Remain:
1. Zanydogz
2.Abbercadaver - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
7.Sheepdogpsu - Bruce Banner who never got to become the Hulk
8.Jamr0ckin - S.H.I.E.L.D. Scientist whose battery will go unused.
9.StartingoverVet- Steve Rogers who never got to become Captain America
10. squirrelsrule
11. Ivorypolarbear
12.bold text - Red Skull the villain spy
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17.Holdonhope- Iron Man
18.Trematoda - S.H.I.E.L.D. Scientist whose villain detector will never see completion
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22.devyn - Ivan Vanko
23. krist
24. Abney
25.PetPony - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent who would throw herself in front of a bullet for an Avenger
26. Tiger369
The mysterious mid-summer ice was back. It could be seen covering an apartment building in Brooklyn. Arrows and shields were seen flying through the air but no one knew why.
Outside of City Hall, cop cars surrounded a body. The corpse was wearing a mechanized suit. Pepper Potts pushed through the crowd and collapsed at the sight of HoldonHope, other wise known as Tony Stark and Iron Man, dead on the ground.
The citizens cried out in agony. Women fainted all over the city, overcome with the pain of losing such a good looking man. But all hope was not lost.
Ivorypolarbear made headlines this morning by turning up at her home alive and well. She was quoted saying, "That's right bishes! You thought you killed me but you really got my personal Life Model Decoy."
You must lynch a player by 8pm CDT.
17 Players Remain:
1. Zanydogz
2.
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
7.
8.
9.
10. squirrelsrule
11. Ivorypolarbear
12.
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17.
18.
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22.
23. krist
24. Abney
25.
26. Tiger369
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you kidding me right now?
**********************************
not cool. go get those wolves avengers!
**********************************
not cool. go get those wolves avengers!
**********************************
HOH 🙁 How are the wolves getting all the important players? Do villagers have an investigative role at all? (No, I do not want anyone to actually tell their role! I'm just wondering). I know there is the sword.
IPB!! 😍😍 You're back! 😀
IPB!! 😍😍 You're back! 😀
Alright, I'm off to go finish my notes. Might take an hour or so, making lunch, too. Then I'll be back with thoughts for lynch!
So not cool. 🙁 They killed Ironman! 😡
Welcome back IPB! 😍
Welcome back IPB! 😍
Sucks that we lost HoH, because I just cleared her with the sword last night. 🙁 Figures....
Now as to IPB...she was neutral, right? Or at least neither red or green. So she could have come back as a wolf right? Does anyone know anything about the Life Model Decoy? Like is it an item? Is it most likely associated with a role?
Now as to IPB...she was neutral, right? Or at least neither red or green. So she could have come back as a wolf right? Does anyone know anything about the Life Model Decoy? Like is it an item? Is it most likely associated with a role?
It is an item, not a role.
That's right, wolves, I'm still alive! You totally failed at killing me!
Thought you'd kill the vocal strategizer, huh? Get rid of that annoying IPB, huh? I was wondering how long it'd take you to attack me; I was doing my best to make a target out of myself! I had to lay low for a full day and night, but you guys lost a kill night, so I'd say it all works out. 😀
HOH, your death is a big loss to SHIELD's efforts to rid the city of villainy. 😡 What I want to know is how the wolves keep killing off my Avengers!
And if nyanko really did use a LMD creator on HOH, then it looks like the effects work for that night only, since otherwise she would still be alive...
HOH, your death is a big loss to SHIELD's efforts to rid the city of villainy. 😡 What I want to know is how the wolves keep killing off my Avengers!
And if nyanko really did use a LMD creator on HOH, then it looks like the effects work for that night only, since otherwise she would still be alive...
Unless it works like yours did and you come back the next night?
We can hope!
We can hope!Welcome back IPB!!! 

I was never dead. The wolves thought it was a successful kill, but my role comes with a personal LMD that I could not lose like a normal item. When I was attacked, I activated the LMD, so they thought I was dead, but I was just silences for a day and night to "lay low" for a bit. I am definitely not neutral, I am firmly on the side of SHIELD and the Avengers. People noticed that I didn't have a role name when I "died"--that's because the mods didn't want to give away information about my role since I was not really dead.Sucks that we lost HoH, because I just cleared her with the sword last night. 🙁 Figures....
Now as to IPB...she was neutral, right? Or at least neither red or green. So she could have come back as a wolf right? Does anyone know anything about the Life Model Decoy? Like is it an item? Is it most likely associated with a role?
no iron man? But that means no shwarma...🙁
Her role's been outed, so based on my experience I don't think so... 🙁 But hope springs eternal.Unless it works like yours did and you come back the next night?We can hope!


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************************************************
OMG - I am so sad Tony Stark - Ironman is DEAD!!!!!!
NOT!!!!!!
GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!
*********************************************************************
OMG - I am so sad Tony Stark - Ironman is DEAD!!!!!!
NOT!!!!!!
GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!
*********************************************************************
So this might be out of left field but Tiger is reminding me of myself Tortall. Just sayin
Welcome back ipb!! I think that's why she was crossed off as black because it was the LMD. Maybe HoH will come back too?!? Now as for the lynch I'm gonna throw out one of my top suspicion:
####lynch nohika######
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
Why me? 🙁 I'm a villager.
So this might be out of left field but Tiger is reminding me of myself Tortall. Just sayin
I agree.
lynch tiger
Her role's been outed, so based on my experience I don't think so... 🙁 But hope springs eternal.![]()
Good eye! Didn't put two and two together. 😳 I don't think the LMD item works the same as your LMD. I'm guessing it's only for the night the LMD is created. Otherwise, HOH would still have hers and her role wouldn't be revealed.So this might be out of left field but Tiger is reminding me of myself Tortall. Just sayin
That was exactly the example I was thinking of! Tiger has been on my list since the beginning. Too 'Devyn' like, and are they pulling the 'newbie' card like you did?Honestly, I was planning to vote for Tiger yesterday (before I got the PM that the wolves attacked me and I was silenced). Has seriously added nothing to the game, only voted in the first lynch, and now she's talking (but still not adding anything) only after she was up for lynch...So this might be out of left field but Tiger is reminding me of myself Tortall. Just sayin
I haven't really changed my mind. So unless there's new info that comes out,
lynch Tiger369
I was never dead. The wolves thought it was a successful kill, but my role comes with a personal LMD that I could not lose like a normal item. When I was attacked, I activated the LMD, so they thought I was dead, but I was just silences for a day and night to "lay low" for a bit. I am definitely not neutral, I am firmly on the side of SHIELD and the Avengers. People noticed that I didn't have a role name when I "died"--that's because the mods didn't want to give away information about my role since I was not really dead.
OK That is seriously freakin' cool! 😀
Imma go with my gut then and lynch tiger369. Hope I'm not wrong
ATTENTION EVERYONE: CHECK YOUR PMs BEFORE POSTING.
I think Dyachei might be silenced.
Icicles and popsicles are cold
Bicycles are fast
Debacles are bad
Buckles are shiny🙂
Were you frozen last night? And obviously you have the TV Mind Control thing.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think Dyachei might be silenced.
Nope. I am not
Nope. I am not
K. I wasn't sure if you needed to be mentioned since I'd seen you beboppin in the other threads 🙂
K. I wasn't sure if you needed to be mentioned since I'd seen you beboppin in the other threads 🙂
I quoted a post of yours and voted to lynch tiger

aw ffs. 🙁
after I used the LMD creator night 1, the message I got back after the night cycle was that the LMD appeared unharmed or something like that. So I guess the item is probably only protective for the night it's used.
after I used the LMD creator night 1, the message I got back after the night cycle was that the LMD appeared unharmed or something like that. So I guess the item is probably only protective for the night it's used.
I quoted a post of yours and voted to lynch tiger![]()
Oh yeah. I'm dumb sorry

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K