You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey did you know Philliab and Tiger### are playing this game?! That's right they have less posts than I do and I'm posting my usual amount which in the last game caused people to forget I was even playing.
I know...not having groups to figure out people and stuff has made this game hard for me (in addition to my lack of Avenger knowledge). Besides that I'm packing to move this coming week, and my husband is being all drill sargent about it. 🙄I think its kind of funny that when I posted, nothing was said about Tiger. After I looked through the posts that happened while I was typing, there were several. I'm sticking with my vote.
Same for me.
I was typing when you posted and then was like...dang it! Now everyone will think I was following everyone else. 🙄 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking back through Tiger's posts and I'm not certain if she's a wolf. She voted for jam right after boldtext but before devyn (did devyn actually vote for jam) and she was replying to nyanko about MrsSOV not devyn. I just know that I'm definitely not a wolf.
I know...not having groups to figure out people and stuff has made this game hard for me (in addition to my lack of Avenger knowledge). Besides that I'm packing to move this coming week, and my husband is being all drill sargent about it. 🙄
No that's cool I definitely understand being busy. I usually making it a decent amount into the game due to people forgetting I'm playing
.I lied devyn didn't vote for jamr0ckin. I might switch my vote to MrsSOV. I don't know anymore.
Alright, I'm going to keep my vote 'cause I need to get to sleep. Starting my first zoo rotation in the morning 😍
current score if anyone's interested (although it isn't in the correct order of votes)
MrsSOV--1 (cuit)
holdonhope--1 (abber)
tiger--4 (dyachei, philliab, squirrels, HoH)
MrsSOV--1 (cuit)
holdonhope--1 (abber)
tiger--4 (dyachei, philliab, squirrels, HoH)
voices. everywhere. make a wish and blow out the fire burns all along the wire but not through kakurubird's hands.
and i'll tell you one things and another until we go to drink the poisonous butter. you can't smell the purple.
and i'll tell you one things and another until we go to drink the poisonous butter. you can't smell the purple.
I'm going to watch True Blood on my computer so I won't be around for about an hour.
should there ever be the decaffeinated neck to hide underneath, my talents will go unnoticed!!
voices. everywhere. make a wish and blow out the fire burns all along the wire but not through kakurubird's hands.
and i'll tell you one things and another until we go to drink the poisonous butter. you can't smell the purple.
Is this nyanko telling us to lynch kakurubird? Or not to??
Is this nyanko telling us to lynch kakurubird? Or not to??
can a kakuru fit in a high birdbath? TELL ME
but the asteroid kills the dinosaurs. the villagers don't kill a dinosaur.
Is this nyanko telling us to lynch kakurubird? Or not to??
I'm pretty sure she's saying not too. Thumbs up if correct nyanko.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can a kakuru fit in a high birdbath? TELL ME
but the asteroid kills the dinosaurs. the villagers don't kill a dinosaur.
I'm guessing this means do NOT lynch kakurubird ha but it is hard to tell! 😕
I'm pretty sure she's saying not too. Thumbs up if correct nyanko.
v😳v
to lynch or not to lynch. that is the soup. with crackers. who knows about crackers?
Official Death Roll
MrsSOV (1) - cuit
HOH (1) - abber
tiger369 (4) - dyachei, philliab, squirrels, HOH
Whatever nyanko is or is not trying to say, I'm calling it insufficiently clear to pass the voting judge's stamp of approval. Sucks being insane.
MrsSOV (1) - cuit
HOH (1) - abber
tiger369 (4) - dyachei, philliab, squirrels, HOH
Whatever nyanko is or is not trying to say, I'm calling it insufficiently clear to pass the voting judge's stamp of approval. Sucks being insane.
v😳v
to lynch or not to lynch. that is the soup. with crackers. who knows about crackers?
I will tell you one thing. I like crackers in my soup if they're white girls like Maria Hill 😉
giggity
LOVE YOU MAAAARRRIIIIIIAAAA
I hope I didn't offend Maria with that post!! It was a joke!!!! 😱🙁
unlynch tiger369
lynch abbercadaver
Here's my insane logic after going through the whole thread. Abber was the second one to vote to lynch jamr0ckin under the guise of a RNG. I never buy the RNG especially when the lynch victim already has a vote. Two she never voted for boldtext because she didn't want to be wrong with this one being a villager. Three she said she hates long nights because what if you want to get info out and you don't want to die because of it. The last few games I've played with her where she's been a villager she goes fishing for info particularly in the middle of the night. We actually used it against her in Tortall and killed everyone she asked publicly for information. Now suddenly she doesn't want any info shared? Fourth (should be third but don't want to change things around) devyn says she'll explain her thoughts on the boldtext lynch and abbers is like yes please hurry. Yes wolfie breathren please change this vote around for us. I don't know she's just giving off a different vibe to me. She's not sharing like usual and she's not asking for strategies like usual.
lynch abbercadaver
Here's my insane logic after going through the whole thread. Abber was the second one to vote to lynch jamr0ckin under the guise of a RNG. I never buy the RNG especially when the lynch victim already has a vote. Two she never voted for boldtext because she didn't want to be wrong with this one being a villager. Three she said she hates long nights because what if you want to get info out and you don't want to die because of it. The last few games I've played with her where she's been a villager she goes fishing for info particularly in the middle of the night. We actually used it against her in Tortall and killed everyone she asked publicly for information. Now suddenly she doesn't want any info shared? Fourth (should be third but don't want to change things around) devyn says she'll explain her thoughts on the boldtext lynch and abbers is like yes please hurry. Yes wolfie breathren please change this vote around for us. I don't know she's just giving off a different vibe to me. She's not sharing like usual and she's not asking for strategies like usual.
Just a feeling and nothing concrete, but I'm tired and want to go to bed.
Lynch Squirrels
Lynch Squirrels
unlynch tiger369
lynch abbercadaver
Here's my insane logic after going through the whole thread. Abber was the second one to vote to lynch jamr0ckin under the guise of a RNG. I never buy the RNG especially when the lynch victim already has a vote. Two she never voted for boldtext because she didn't want to be wrong with this one being a villager. Three she said she hates long nights because what if you want to get info out and you don't want to die because of it. The last few games I've played with her where she's been a villager she goes fishing for info particularly in the middle of the night. We actually used it against her in Tortall and killed everyone she asked publicly for information. Now suddenly she doesn't want any info shared? Fourth (should be third but don't want to change things around) devyn says she'll explain her thoughts on the boldtext lynch and abbers is like yes please hurry. Yes wolfie breathren please change this vote around for us. I don't know she's just giving off a different vibe to me. She's not sharing like usual and she's not asking for strategies like usual.
Fifth--she said she hates blocking roles for villagers. You know who hates blocking roles? Wolves do. These are five reasons why I'm voting for abbercadaver 😎.
unlynch tiger369
lynch abbercadaver
Here's my insane logic after going through the whole thread. Abber was the second one to vote to lynch jamr0ckin under the guise of a RNG. I never buy the RNG especially when the lynch victim already has a vote. Two she never voted for boldtext because she didn't want to be wrong with this one being a villager. Three she said she hates long nights because what if you want to get info out and you don't want to die because of it. The last few games I've played with her where she's been a villager she goes fishing for info particularly in the middle of the night. We actually used it against her in Tortall and killed everyone she asked publicly for information. Now suddenly she doesn't want any info shared? Fourth (should be third but don't want to change things around) devyn says she'll explain her thoughts on the boldtext lynch and abbers is like yes please hurry. Yes wolfie breathren please change this vote around for us. I don't know she's just giving off a different vibe to me. She's not sharing like usual and she's not asking for strategies like usual.
I actually had the same feelings.
lynch abbers
unlynch tiger369
lynch abbercadaver
Here's my insane logic after going through the whole thread. Abber was the second one to vote to lynch jamr0ckin under the guise of a RNG. I never buy the RNG especially when the lynch victim already has a vote. Two she never voted for boldtext because she didn't want to be wrong with this one being a villager. Three she said she hates long nights because what if you want to get info out and you don't want to die because of it. The last few games I've played with her where she's been a villager she goes fishing for info particularly in the middle of the night. We actually used it against her in Tortall and killed everyone she asked publicly for information. Now suddenly she doesn't want any info shared? Fourth (should be third but don't want to change things around) devyn says she'll explain her thoughts on the boldtext lynch and abbers is like yes please hurry. Yes wolfie breathren please change this vote around for us. I don't know she's just giving off a different vibe to me. She's not sharing like usual and she's not asking for strategies like usual.
Haha. Funny that you just said this. She just crossed my mind as well based on a strategy mentioned to me by a player in a previous game that kind of actually can go along with this.
So I'll change my vote and then I'm off to bed unlynch Squirrels, lynch Abber [b/]
Fail.
unlynch Squirrels, lynch Abber
unlynch Squirrels, lynch Abber
Haha. Funny that you just said this. She just crossed my mind as well based on a strategy mentioned to me by a player in a previous game that kind of actually can go along with this.
So I'll change my vote and then I'm off to bed unlynch Squirrels, lynch Abber [b/]
It's kind of funny though orca I was debting between abbers and squirrels lol
Ouf, sorry I missed the lynch vote today. I am finally home, so I can now be more active now.
Some ideas I have been having, (if this has already been mentioned sorry, have been following on my phone 😳). Can the freezing action we are seeing be a villager power? I know in one game I had a silencing power as a villager. The freezing just seems so broad, and frequent. I don't know, just a thought I had.
Secondly, I don't think Tiger is a wolf. I don't have anything concrete though.
I also feel like something is off about Zandy, but with HOH vouching for her per the sword, that would be a pretty bold move if she was fibbing, so right now, I can accept that.
For the vote, I'm stumped. There are a couple I am kinda shaky on.
Anyways I am tired from driving all day, so...
lynch Phill
Some ideas I have been having, (if this has already been mentioned sorry, have been following on my phone 😳). Can the freezing action we are seeing be a villager power? I know in one game I had a silencing power as a villager. The freezing just seems so broad, and frequent. I don't know, just a thought I had.
Secondly, I don't think Tiger is a wolf. I don't have anything concrete though.
I also feel like something is off about Zandy, but with HOH vouching for her per the sword, that would be a pretty bold move if she was fibbing, so right now, I can accept that.
For the vote, I'm stumped. There are a couple I am kinda shaky on.
Anyways I am tired from driving all day, so...
lynch Phill
I don't know anything for certain obviously. All my ideas are based on hunches that come from my sleep deprived brain.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's kind of funny though orca I was debting between abbers and squirrels lol
Haha. For me, I feel like Squirrels has been flip flopping her vote too much, when I feel like there hasn't been a whole lot discussed yet to warrant it (at least compared to other times).I feel it was something I've done as a wolf and just struck me as odd.
Some ideas I have been having, (if this has already been mentioned sorry, have been following on my phone 😳). Can the freezing action we are seeing be a villager power? I know in one game I had a silencing power as a villager. The freezing just seems so broad, and frequent. I don't know, just a thought I had.
Freezing doesn't silence, it blocks night actions.
Doesn't abber usually post a LOT during these games? Or am I confusing her with abney? Either way, I am suspicious of abber and some of her posts have made me![]()
I think she usually posts a moderate amount. She's posted less than me though and I truly suck at following along in games due to work.
*********************************************************************
Hulk smash, Hulk smash!!! Oh wait I'm dead.
*********************************************************************
Hulk smash, Hulk smash!!! Oh wait I'm dead.
*********************************************************************
Your WW Leader Board, brought to you with Modly Love:
Abber (4) - HOH, krist, orca, zanydogz
tiger369 (3) - dyachei, philliab, squirrels
MrsSOV (1) - cuit
HOH (1) - abber
Philliab (1) - bbeventer
Lynch deadline is 65 minutes away. Get with the waffling, the accusing, the hedging and hesitating!
Abber (4) - HOH, krist, orca, zanydogz
tiger369 (3) - dyachei, philliab, squirrels
MrsSOV (1) - cuit
HOH (1) - abber
Philliab (1) - bbeventer
Lynch deadline is 65 minutes away. Get with the waffling, the accusing, the hedging and hesitating!
Three more minutes. I'm so tired but I really want to see if abbercadaver is a wolf.
Voting closed. Results pending.
Voting closed. Results pending.
Good grief. Not a single vote add/delete/waffle in the last hour. So disappointed.
The crowd gathers once again in Central Park, with much befuddlement and a little less eagerness to shed blood.
"Someone killed IPB, but was she good? Evil? Neutral? What? TELL US?" they cried.
But before you can say "freeze me like an igloo, zap me with a thousand volts, and ship me USPS to BFE," someone pointed out: "Aw hell, we might as well lynch someone anyway."
"Good point," remarked DVMDream, "You really can't NOT lynch someone. I mean, somebody died. There has to be balance." (With that, the stranger scurried back down a dark alley and disappeared.)
And so the crowd approached Tiger369, who just stared back silently, as if daring them ...
... which seemed to be enough to sway the uncertain crowd, who promptly decided that Abbercadaver was a better (easier?) target. Gathering courage, they picked her up on their shoulders and used her as a battering ram against the Balto statue north of the Tisch Children's Zoo until *POP* poor Abber's head exploded.
Back at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, leader Nick Fury watched the mob scene live courtesy of the city's "surveillance" cameras. Palm to face, he muttered "Not another one of my agents."
You have killed Abbercadaver, S.H.I.E.L.D Agent.
It is now Night 6. You have until noon CDT tomorrow to turn in your night moves.
17 Players Remain:
1. Zanydogz
2.Abbercadaver - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
7.Sheepdogpsu - Bruce Banner who never got to become the Hulk
8.Jamr0ckin - S.H.I.E.L.D. Scientist whose battery will go unused.
9.StartingoverVet- Steve Rogers who never got to become Captain America
10. squirrelsrule
11.Ivorypolarbear
12.bold text - Red Skull the villain spy
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17. Holdonhope
18.Trematoda - S.H.I.E.L.D. Scientist whose villain detector will never see completion
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22.devyn - Ivan Vanko
23. krist
24. Abney
25.PetPony - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent who would throw herself in front of a bullet for an Avenger
26. Tiger369
"Someone killed IPB, but was she good? Evil? Neutral? What? TELL US?" they cried.
But before you can say "freeze me like an igloo, zap me with a thousand volts, and ship me USPS to BFE," someone pointed out: "Aw hell, we might as well lynch someone anyway."
"Good point," remarked DVMDream, "You really can't NOT lynch someone. I mean, somebody died. There has to be balance." (With that, the stranger scurried back down a dark alley and disappeared.)
And so the crowd approached Tiger369, who just stared back silently, as if daring them ...
... which seemed to be enough to sway the uncertain crowd, who promptly decided that Abbercadaver was a better (easier?) target. Gathering courage, they picked her up on their shoulders and used her as a battering ram against the Balto statue north of the Tisch Children's Zoo until *POP* poor Abber's head exploded.
Back at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, leader Nick Fury watched the mob scene live courtesy of the city's "surveillance" cameras. Palm to face, he muttered "Not another one of my agents."
You have killed Abbercadaver, S.H.I.E.L.D Agent.
It is now Night 6. You have until noon CDT tomorrow to turn in your night moves.
17 Players Remain:
1. Zanydogz
2.
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
7.
8.
9.
10. squirrelsrule
11.
12.
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17. Holdonhope
18.
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22.
23. krist
24. Abney
25.
26. Tiger369
Feeeeck. 😡😡😡😡😡
I can talk normally now, thankfully. I had what krist had - could only talk in opposites.
I can talk normally now, thankfully. I had what krist had - could only talk in opposites.
Maria, I think we need to see other people. It's not you, it's me.
And DAMMIT!!!
And DAMMIT!!!
*sigh* another villager. 🙁 This makes me sad. Sad Panda.
IPB, I miss you! I miss your strategizing!
IPB, I miss you! I miss your strategizing!
Haha. For me, I feel like Squirrels has been flip flopping her vote too much, when I feel like there hasn't been a whole lot discussed yet to warrant it (at least compared to other times).I feel it was something I've done as a wolf and just struck me as odd.
I go to bed and everyone thinks of lynching me 🙁. I hate lynching villagers and always get so indecisive, especially when I'm tired and can't make my mind up. If you look back over my WW games I am a flip flopper a lot. If anything I flip flop less as a wolf because I try not to draw any attention to myself as a wolf.
Whoever has the sword, please investigate me.
Shoot. I'm really sorry abbercadaver. I'm really sucking at this game and obviously shouldn't go with any of my ideas.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
Yup, you're fired. Thanks for leading the death bandwagon for another SHIELD member! 😡
You guys are really good at having a vote lean one way, then crazy-wafffling.
Good game so far guys. Never been lynched this early. 🙁 It kinda sucks.
*********************
Shoot. I'm really sorry abbercadaver. I'm really sucking at this game and obviously shouldn't go with any of my ideas.
Yup, you're fired. Thanks for leading the death bandwagon for another SHIELD member! 😡
You guys are really good at having a vote lean one way, then crazy-wafffling.

Good game so far guys. Never been lynched this early. 🙁 It kinda sucks.
*********************
**************************************************************
YES another innocent has perished!!!!!! GO WOLVES!!!!!!
**************************************************************
YES another innocent has perished!!!!!! GO WOLVES!!!!!!
**************************************************************
***
Yes, we played Mario.
I don't know about Varz, but if we were doing something other than video games and I wanted all of SDN to know about it, I wouldn't put it in code! "Playing Mario" geesh. Hehe. Maybe "Playing the soda can game in Mario Party over and over." I don't have Mario Party though 🙁
I think it's cute that Varz is obsessed with this game.
This game is a great read.
***
Yes, we played Mario.
I don't know about Varz, but if we were doing something other than video games and I wanted all of SDN to know about it, I wouldn't put it in code! "Playing Mario" geesh. Hehe. Maybe "Playing the soda can game in Mario Party over and over." I don't have Mario Party though 🙁
I think it's cute that Varz is obsessed with this game.
This game is a great read.
***
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 122K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 188K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
