Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread

Started by LetItSnow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In that case.......

tumblr_m4zzdee44v1ro5x77.gif

This is hilarious!! lol!!
And I almost forgot that the game started last night. lol. Why does life have to be so busy? Well, at least nothing big happened yet.
 
Good Morning Fellow Superheroes! 2 quick comments:

1) I really thought that Liss & LIS left me out of the game because I couldn't find myself on the list. What? No SOV! How could they do that to me? 😱Oh, I see they spelled it out fully. Haven't seen anyone do THAT in a long time.

2) Now I know why TW didn't sign up. No PM-ing. I doubt she could survive a week in a WW game like that:laugh:

Wish I had some good advice for a no-PMing game. I have been in a few, but can't say I gleaned any great insight.

I have trust issues already!.
 
I see the game started when I was sleeping :laugh: This game is gonna be very interesting with the no PMing..... LIS and Lissa must have something crazy up their sleeves...I have a feeling we are all going to be really frickin paranoid in this game.... :scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see the game started when I was sleeping :laugh: This game is gonna be very interesting with the no PMing..... LIS and Lissa must have something crazy up their sleeves...I have a feeling we are all going to be really frickin paranoid in this game.... :scared:

*********
you....sleep? 😕

*********
 
Oh, wow. This will certainly be a crazy game. Though, I'm always in a group that either never PMS or just leaves me out of the PMs... 😕

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Guess you don't have to worry about that now.... unless you are a wolf? :laugh:
 
Hey guys, I'm using the internet at Panera but it is limited to 30 min sessions so it doesn't look like I am going to be able to get night results out. I am in the process of trying to get it done but it looks like it won't be done until either I get home or LIS gets to a computer. The shed I am building is going good so I should be home late afternoon. I apologize for the long cycle. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that will take me awhile.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm using the internet at Panera but it is limited to 30 min sessions so it doesn't look like I am going to be able to get night results out. I am in the process of trying to get it done but it looks like it won't be done until either I get home or LIS gets to a computer. The shed I am building is going good so I should be home late afternoon. I apologize for the long cycle. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that will take me awhile.
Can't say that's not disappointing, but thanks for letting us know.
 
Hey guys, I'm using the internet at Panera but it is limited to 30 min sessions so it doesn't look like I am going to be able to get night results out. I am in the process of trying to get it done but it looks like it won't be done until either I get home or LIS gets to a computer. The shed I am building is going good so I should be home late afternoon. I apologize for the long cycle. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that will take me awhile.

Let me add to this my apology. I got stuck in a cat's mouth for hours longer today than expected and didn't get home until right ... now. We'll get things on schedule!
 
Good Morning Fellow Superheroes! 2 quick comments:

1) I really thought that Liss & LIS left me out of the game because I couldn't find myself on the list. What? No SOV! How could they do that to me? 😱Oh, I see they spelled it out fully. Haven't seen anyone do THAT in a long time.

That's an artifact of my organizational inclinations. The list came straight from our spreadsheet, where I intentionally used spelled-out names so I could cut 'n paste straight into PMs. Sorry!
 
I'm just posting here in case I am the unlucky night 1 target just so that I can say I posted in the thread at least once, don't mind me. :laugh:

Usually they leave me alive because I always look suspicious though. :meanie:
 
Let me add to this my apology. I got stuck in a cat's mouth for hours longer today than expected and didn't get home until right ... now. We'll get things on schedule!


Any ideas when the lynch deadline will be..... it is already half 10 at night here.... so just wondering if it is going to be in the middle of the night for me.....

Sorry you were stuck in a cat's mouth.... hope it was a large cat.... 😉
 
Wow. I'm gone the whole day and nothing big has happened yet.

I'm also impressed that the thread hasn't really moved much...this no PMing thing is gonna be interesting...
 
Any ideas when the lynch deadline will be..... it is already half 10 at night here.... so just wondering if it is going to be in the middle of the night for me.....

Sorry you were stuck in a cat's mouth.... hope it was a large cat.... 😉

You say half ten over there? My mom said it a few times here in the US, but stopped after people laughed at her and explained that that's wrong in English..
 
You say half ten over there? My mom said it a few times here in the US, but stopped after people laughed at her and explained that that's wrong in English..

Yeah it is half 10 hear or half whatever.... if you were to say 10:30 or ten thirty they would not understand you....and then your times would get all mixed up.... so I have just gotten used to saying it now. :laugh: And in proper English - that would be right - hahahahaha ask the English. I get ****e for proper English and that Americans do not speak proper English all the time.... 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any ideas when the lynch deadline will be..... it is already half 10 at night here.... so just wondering if it is going to be in the middle of the night for me.....

Sorry you were stuck in a cat's mouth.... hope it was a large cat.... 😉

Nope, sorry. I'm unable to get in touch with Lissa right now, so I'm not sure where she's at in the process (or I'd just jump in and move things ahead).

We are planning to use a regular schedule - today was just weird because of the vague start time.

It was a small cat, and now with substantially fewer teeth.

I have gone ahead and gotten items ready to go so I'll send those out quickly once the night results are up!
 
Yeah it is half 10 hear or half whatever.... if you were to say 10:30 or ten thirty they would not understand you....and then your times would get all mixed up.... so I have just gotten used to saying it now. :laugh: And in proper English - that would be right - hahahahaha ask the English. I get ****e for proper English and that Americans do not speak proper English all the time.... 🙄

So is half ten: a) 9:30, b) 10:30, or c) 5?

I'm presuming b, but a seems possible.
 
Yeah it is half 10 hear or half whatever.... if you were to say 10:30 or ten thirty they would not understand you....and then your times would get all mixed up.... so I have just gotten used to saying it now. :laugh: And in proper English - that would be right - hahahahaha ask the English. I get ****e for proper English and that Americans do not speak proper English all the time.... 🙄

:laugh: I wasn't 100% whether that meant 9:30 (half TO 10) or 10:30 (half PAST 10)

😀
 
So is half ten: a) 9:30, b) 10:30, or c) 5?

I'm presuming b, but a seems possible.


It is 10:30.......half ten.... halfway past 10.


In German, it means 9:30 because you're halfway to 10.

Oh that is interesting.... yeah when I first learned it I was utterly confused cause I wanted to make sure I was telling the hotel I was staying at the right time I wanted to check out.... and I thought it was the German meaning, but no it is the opposite.
 
Oh wow. I got called into work and was expecting to come home to night results and close to lynch time! No night results yet! 😱 And only 2 pages? What has happened to everyone?! I was expecting some entertainment. :yawn:
 
Holy cow I finally made it back into 3G/4G coverage! And my home internet, of course. Glad to no longer be on the road and/or otherwise unable to access internet.

Let the games begin! 🙂
 
Busy day... just got home, so I'm kinda glad to see there's not a whole lot to catch up on. Aaand I'm on call tonight and there is a good chance I am going to get called in around 8:00 or 8:30 pm CST. So I may not be around when night closes.

:xf: that I survive the night -- both in the game and IRL :laugh:
 
I am going to be heading to bed soon, hoping night time is over soon. Will check in once more before bed.
 
I was wondering where you had disappeared to!

Yup.

And the lack of internet caused me to speak in my other game thread when I was supposed to be silenced. Woopsie.

Then I got lynched, and couldn't defend myself because of said silencing. But they never knew I was supposed to be silenced!

Geez...I'm pretty sure Dev almost blasted me for that one.

Good thing I did get lynched or else I'da had a Modly Death, I do believe. 😉
 
Yup.

And the lack of internet caused me to speak in my other game thread when I was supposed to be silenced. Woopsie.

Then I got lynched, and couldn't defend myself because of said silencing. But they never knew I was supposed to be silenced!

Geez...I'm pretty sure Dev almost blasted me for that one.

Good thing I did get lynched or else I'da had a Modly Death, I do believe. 😉

:laugh: I've done that before. Sorry you got killed off in your other game, but at least now this one is starting up 👍
 
Yup.

And the lack of internet caused me to speak in my other game thread when I was supposed to be silenced. Woopsie.

Then I got lynched, and couldn't defend myself because of said silencing. But they never knew I was supposed to be silenced!

Geez...I'm pretty sure Dev almost blasted me for that one.

Good thing I did get lynched or else I'da had a Modly Death, I do believe. 😉


You would not have gotten a mod death unless you ignored me :laugh:

mod death is a much higher infraction :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You would not have gotten a mod death unless you ignored me :laugh:

mod death is a much higher infraction :meanie:

I got back in town, saw I was behind, then knew I would have to throw out a vote (actually forgot to add the (**lynch t70s**) part, and then swiftly left to get to unpacking.

Then came back to two "Night Results and RE: Night Results" PMs...and was like, "uh oh."

Then my name came up and everyone jumped on it. Aaaaannnd I just looked like I was giving up and was a wolf. Haha. Le suck. But totally my fault. 🙂