You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Consider night closed and results pending, please. Liss is working on her rent house and it's taking longer than she thought it would. So just be patient y'all, until she or LIS gets to it!
Consider night closed and results pending, please. Liss is working on her rent house and it's taking longer than she thought it would. So just be patient y'all, until she or LIS gets to it!
This is what we've been doing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
contingency to lynch twelvetigers
Pfft. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just the relay since Liss can text me.
relay yo butt back to the lounge or w/e 
I divide my time! TYVM. I just am less inclined to answer questions here - there are new kids to do that. So hush.
Ok I am going to bed..... I have been having chest pains since last night, so actually going to try to get a real night's sleep tonight... hoping that the lynch will be postponed to tomorrow since we have not gotten the night results yet....
night all 😴
night all 😴
I divide my time! TYVM. I just am less inclined to answer questions here - there are new kids to do that. So hush.
wait i forget who are you again? are you even a vet student? i don't think i've seen you here before...
Patiently waiting here. RL can be a PITA sometimes, can't it? I'm over in the Lounge reading the current WW game. Quite interesting.
wait i forget who are you again? are you even a vet student? i don't think i've seen you here before...
You shut your ***** mouth.
I'm renovating the kitchen too... so I have some non-internet distractions as well.
come back from bowling, still no results. Must have been a crazy day for lissa
I think she's kinda mad at her husband and his "few hours" that turned into like 12.
And she feels bad about it.
So don't be too mad.
And she feels bad about it.
So don't be too mad.
Wow. Totally thought this would have been further along by now. Haven't been on much lately cause I'm in a horrible mood (fight with the ex=just lost pretty much the only person who talks to me consistently) and was at work all day.
Should be around more this weekend since I'm no longer going to Arts Fest...
Should be around more this weekend since I'm no longer going to Arts Fest...
Well, I'm heading to bed now. Hoping the lynch vote will be extended until tomorrow morning so I can get a vote in before work.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think she's kinda mad at her husband and his "few hours" that turned into like 12.
And she feels bad about it.
So don't be too mad.
lol hopefully nobody is mad. i'm just trolling you because you reek of human doctor stench.
I think she's kinda mad at her husband and his "few hours" that turned into like 12.
And she feels bad about it.
So don't be too mad.
I'm sure we'll be able to get itno more normal-length cycles tomorrow.Well, I will just everybody know I will be pretty MIA tomorrow. I have to work at the clinic and no phones allowed. (Though I sneak into the bathroom and use my phone sometimes lol)
*into, dangit.
I think she's kinda mad at her husband and his "few hours" that turned into like 12.
And she feels bad about it.
So don't be too mad.
I don't think any of us are mad. 😀 I know all too well the 'it will only take a couple/few hours' scene. My dad does it allll the time. Haha. Drives my mother insane, but she's gotten used to it. She's gotten to the point now where he'll say, 'I'll be done in a couple hours.' and my mom will say, 'ok, see you in 6 hours then'.
On the flip side, when all us kids lived at home, we(and dad!) would write on the calendar when mom admitted she was wrong. Just got back from the Avengers movie. It was a blast. There were only about 10-15 people in the theater!
Mrs. SOV and I kept on remarking on the potential roles and items and wolves in the game. Definitely a good choice for a WW game. Nice thinking Liss and LIS.
Oh, by the way, whoever got Scarlett Johansson's character, "will you marry me? " 😍
Mrs. SOV and I kept on remarking on the potential roles and items and wolves in the game. Definitely a good choice for a WW game. Nice thinking Liss and LIS.
Oh, by the way, whoever got Scarlett Johansson's character, "will you marry me? " 😍
Should be around more this weekend since I'm no longer going to Arts Fest...
🙁
I'll just mention I may not be around a lot the next few days also. Artsfest= A crazy amount of drinking all weekend, starting about an hour ago
Hey guys. I am so so so so so so freaking sorry. Hubby needed help for a "few hours" and it ended up being 12. I didn't have internet access and don't own a smartphone. Thank you all for your patience. Let me get organized, send some PMs and then you will have your results I swear!
What will MrsSOV say when she sees that? 😱Oh, by the way, whoever got Scarlett Johansson's character, "will you marry me? " 😍

I'm going to bed. Catch you chuckleheads later.
What will MrsSOV say when she sees that? 😱![]()
if SOV dies the next night cycle we might want to be suspicious of her.

lol hopefully nobody is mad. i'm just trolling you because you reek of human doctor stench.
Nuh uh. I only rub up on WTF. and BT. She's not a person doctor though.
Nuh uh. I only rub up on WTF
dead stuff and formalin. almost as bad, but not quite
Just got back from the Avengers movie. It was a blast. There were only about 10-15 people in the theater!
Mrs. SOV and I kept on remarking on the potential roles and items and wolves in the game. Definitely a good choice for a WW game. Nice thinking Liss and LIS.
Oh, by the way, whoever got Scarlett Johansson's character, "will you marry me? " 😍
SOV, you can have Scarlett Johansson as long as I can have my pick of the rest of the avengers 😎😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I am so so so so so so freaking sorry. Hubby needed help for a "few hours" and it ended up being 12. I didn't have internet access and don't own a smartphone. Thank you all for your patience. Let me get organized, send some PMs and then you will have your results I swear!
No worries!! We lurve ya!!
Results FINALLY FREAKING pending!
And if he died in this cycle, we should be suspicious of PetPony, right? 😉if SOV dies the next night cycle we might want to be suspicious of her.![]()
(I think that's who it was, anyway, and I don't want to read back through the other thread to find out. Yes, I'm being lazy. 😛)
Hey guys. I am so so so so so so freaking sorry. Hubby needed help for a "few hours" and it ended up being 12. I didn't have internet access and don't own a smartphone. Thank you all for your patience. Let me get organized, send some PMs and then you will have your results I swear!
Take your time, life happens.
Just fyi too, in case this thread explodes tomorrow, I will be on the road until late afternoon.
if SOV dies the next night cycle we might want to be suspicious of her.![]()
If SOV completely stops posting on SDN,
you can be suspicious of me in real life! 😀If SOV completely stops posting on SDN,you can be suspicious of me in real life! 😀
👍😍If SOV completely stops posting on SDN,you can be suspicious of me in real life! 😀
i'd probably be more suspicious of the revenge of the anatomy specimens, quite honestly...
If SOV completely stops posting on SDN,you can be suspicious of me in real life! 😀
LOVE!That couch is looking awfully tempting tonight.If SOV completely stops posting on SDN,you can be suspicious of me in real life! 😀

Anyone want to offer me protection?
That couch is looking awfully tempting tonight.
Anyone want to offer me protection?
Does SDN WW protection extend into RL?

That couch is looking awfully tempting tonight.
Anyone want to offer me protection?
Nope!
Just got back from the Avengers movie. It was a blast. There were only about 10-15 people in the theater!
Mrs. SOV and I kept on remarking on the potential roles and items and wolves in the game. Definitely a good choice for a WW game. Nice thinking Liss and LIS.
Oh, by the way, whoever got Scarlett Johansson's character, "will you marry me? " 😍
*******
I will laugh if sheepdog got that character...
*******
That couch is looking awfully tempting tonight.
Anyone want to offer me protection?
Not a chance! You're on your own buddy!dead stuff and formalin. almost as bad, but not quite
I like it. Hawt.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The citizens of New York City went to bed for the longest sleep of their lives. They went to bed full of thoughts about the city being mayor-less and communication lines being down. Little did they know that not all citizens were asleep. A group of evil-doers was out and about looking to wreak havoc on the city.
Lots of activity took place for such a restful city. Bolts of electricity were seen over one person's house. Icicles were forming over another house. Players were being hauled in for questioning as well. Someone even tried to shoot a mod with a bow and arrow! 😱 And our Avengers were nowhere to be found!
As if that wasn't enough, one player, Sheepdogpsu also known as Bruce Banner, was found dead. He never even got to discover his full potential as the Hulk.
Our citizens were shocked over the loss of the lovable scientist. "Someone has to pay!" they exclaimed.
You have until 12pm CDT to lynch a fellow player. There are 25 players remaining.
Players remaining (25):
1. Zanydogz
2. Abbercadaver
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
7. Sheepdogpsu- Bruce Banner who never got to become the Hulk
8. Jamr0ckin
9. StartingoverVet
10. squirrelsrule
11. Ivorypolarbear
12. bold text
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17. Holdonhope
18. Trematoda
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22. devyn
23. krist
24. Abney
25. PetPony
26. Tiger369
Not all of the night PMs are out yet so please be patient. I didn't want to keep you guys in suspense anymore than I had to.
Lots of activity took place for such a restful city. Bolts of electricity were seen over one person's house. Icicles were forming over another house. Players were being hauled in for questioning as well. Someone even tried to shoot a mod with a bow and arrow! 😱 And our Avengers were nowhere to be found!
As if that wasn't enough, one player, Sheepdogpsu also known as Bruce Banner, was found dead. He never even got to discover his full potential as the Hulk.
Our citizens were shocked over the loss of the lovable scientist. "Someone has to pay!" they exclaimed.
You have until 12pm CDT to lynch a fellow player. There are 25 players remaining.
Players remaining (25):
1. Zanydogz
2. Abbercadaver
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
8. Jamr0ckin
9. StartingoverVet
10. squirrelsrule
11. Ivorypolarbear
12. bold text
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17. Holdonhope
18. Trematoda
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22. devyn
23. krist
24. Abney
25. PetPony
26. Tiger369
Not all of the night PMs are out yet so please be patient. I didn't want to keep you guys in suspense anymore than I had to.
FYI, I had the bow and arrow and tried to shoot LIS. I didn't want to kill anyone arbitrarily, but still wanted to have some fun. 😀
Sucks to lose the Hulk. I actually thought he might have had an unkillable role.
Sucks to lose the Hulk. I actually thought he might have had an unkillable role.
🙁. You have destroyed my fun.*******
I will laugh if sheepdog got that character...
*******
Wow, I was assuming Hulk would have unkillable role too. (or something similar, like maybe rising again and killing the wolf who tried to kill him). Sad to see you go, Sheeps. 🙁
Wow, I was assuming Hulk would have unkillable role too. (or something similar, like maybe rising again and killing the wolf who tried to kill him). Sad to see you go, Sheeps. 🙁
Well it says he wasn't Hulk yet, he was still only Bruce Banner. Wonder if all of the Avenger roles are like that at the beginning?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K