-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well it says he wasn't Hulk yet, he was still only Bruce Banner. Wonder if all of the Avenger roles are like that at the beginning?
First, that totally sucks and the wolves got friggin lucky. Second, this ^^ is what I was kind of thinking. Either he hadn't taken the super soldier serum or like in the Avengers movie isn't "angry all the time" or something.
First, that totally sucks and the wolves got friggin lucky. Second, this ^^ is what I was kind of thinking. Either he hadn't taken the super soldier serum or like in the Avengers movie isn't "angry all the time" or something.
If thats the case, I wonder what is needed to "activate" the powers? There are several characters that have to have their powers "activated" in some way, at least, thats what I get from the movies 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FYI, never read the comics and haven't seen the movie yet. So, really just postulating with no knowledge. Feel free to ignore me. 😳
What Nyanko makes sense though. There may be some sort of 'trigger'?
What Nyanko makes sense though. There may be some sort of 'trigger'?
Realizing I know absolutely nothing about Avengers... Google will be my friend.
At work until 7ish tomorrow, so will miss lynch cycle. But it was nice to get home tonight and not feel totally behind.
At work until 7ish tomorrow, so will miss lynch cycle. But it was nice to get home tonight and not feel totally behind.
If a noon lynch doesn't work for you guys, let me know and we can move it. I know we got the results up super late and people have to work, etc. Also, contingency votes via PM are always welcome 🙂 Now I will shut up and let you strategize.
OMG you guys will NEVER believe who I met this morning on the way out to get my paper!! MARIA HILL!!!! 


She is just GORGEOUS I managed to snap a picture of her with my iphone I will post that in a second but I am just star struck right now...if I only had a chance with her ::swoon::



She is just GORGEOUS I managed to snap a picture of her with my iphone I will post that in a second but I am just star struck right now...if I only had a chance with her ::swoon::
All nighttime results have been PM'd, and all daytime item information has also been PM'd. If you had an item and did not receive a PM letting you know if you kept it or lost it - contact us. If you had a nighttime action and were not notified of its outcome - contact us.
G'night!
G'night!
That's super confusing....That's super confusing....
Aimed at krist not LIS
That's super confusing....
What is confusing?!? I met MARIA. FREAKING. HILL. It is literally all I can think about right now...
**************
Really?! F u wolves, never got to be the hulk🙁Back to drinking🙄
************
Really?! F u wolves, never got to be the hulk🙁Back to drinking🙄
************
OMG you guys will NEVER believe who I met this morning on the way out to get my paper!! MARIA HILL!!!!
She is just GORGEOUS I managed to snap a picture of her with my iphone I will post that in a second but I am just star struck right now...if I only had a chance with her ::swoon::
Is there a love struck/idol worshiper/spell/potion thingy in the movie? Is there a character who is in love with her? Is this a 'role' or an 'item'? (remember I know nothing about Avengers, this is why I am asking you guys)
Is there a love struck/idol worshiper/spell/potion thingy in the movie? Is there a character who is in love with her? Is this a 'role' or an 'item'? (remember I know nothing about Avengers, this is why I am asking you guys)
She's a RELATIVELY minor role if I'm remembering correctly. And as far as love potions...... alcohol?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's the pic I got of her this morning!!
![]()
😍
Oooookay. I remember from the signup thread. Maria Hill was played by Cobie Smulders, who plays Robyn in HIMYM. Useless info, I know, but it connects the dots for me in my head.

She's a RELATIVELY minor role if I'm remembering correctly.
How dare you...minor?!?
Wolfspeaker and kakurubird, you really should see the movie. It is so AMAZING!!! 🙂 It's one of my favorite movies.
I really wish I could! It's not showing around here anymore. 🙁 The closest location is 1.5 hours away!
How dare you...minor?!?
Sorry!!! Uh...... big things come in small packages? 😕How dare you...minor?!?
I do find it amusing that Krist would be the one to be in love with Maria Hill. 😉

I really wish I could! It's not showing around here anymore. 🙁 The closest location is 1.5 hours away!
Awe, that's not cool. Is there a way you can rent it, or buy it? lol 😀
Hmmm. I think IPB is silenced..... lol
Awe, that's not cool. Is there a way you can rent it, or buy it? lol 😀
Is it out yet?
Is it out yet?
Oh, probably not. How dumb of me. Sorry, I'm really tired.
And I just assumed because I seen it awhile ago, back when it first came out.Just looked it up. Not out until September 25. 🙁 Poo.
Just looked it up. Not out until September 25. 🙁 Poo.
That's my birfday! I know what I'll be getting from my husband

Awe, I'm sorry wolfspeaker. That figures. 🙁
Darn, my birthday just passed. Maybe my bf will get it for me for Christmas.
That's my birfday! I know what I'll be getting from my husband![]()
Darn, my birthday just passed. Maybe my bf will get it for me for Christmas.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awe, I'm sorry wolfspeaker. That figures. 🙁
Darn, my birthday just passed. Maybe my bf will get it for me for Christmas.![]()
I'll get if for myself as a Happy September gift

I'll get if for myself as a Happy September gift![]()
👍
I'm getting it for myself as a late birthday gift! My birthday is 1.5 weeks before it comes out. 😎I'll get if for myself as a Happy September gift![]()
I think I'm getting Cobie S. for my birthday.
I think I'm getting Cobie S. for my birthday.
I'm telling your wife!! 🤣 Don't think I can't find your wife. I knoowwww people at your school.
🙁. You have destroyed my fun.
********
You don't have to worry about that anymore...
Good thing LIS is modding and doesn't also have a chance of being that character, I hear he has a whip....
*********
Less talkie talkie, more lynchy lynchy! 😀
I do find it amusing that Krist would be the one to be in love with Maria Hill. 😉![]()
Well I just can't help it that she is just the most gorgeous creature I've ever laid my eyes on! 😍
Hmmm. I think IPB is silenced..... lol
Also, I think so too.
I'm telling your wife!! 🤣 Don't think I can't find your wife. I knoowwww people at your school.![]()
Pffffft. Who said she's not the one getting my birthday gift for me?
*******
Hey I think I saw you guys at comic con today.....
********
Hey I think I saw you guys at comic con today.....
********
I am really upset that the night results had to occur while I was sleeping! Urgh! Mods, get your acts together! 😡! I am so irate right now!
I have absolutely nothing to do today and nowhere to be. I think I will be too lazy to check this thread though. As for the lynch... well... I will just have to wait and see what information surfaces.
I have absolutely nothing to do today and nowhere to be. I think I will be too lazy to check this thread though. As for the lynch... well... I will just have to wait and see what information surfaces.
I haven't seen the movies so I didn't know who Maria Hill was. Thought krist was actually serious about meeting someone cool in that first post. Until I kept reading..![]()
I thought that at first too
. Looked back over the thread and Krist mentioned Maria Hill on the first page and I think somewhere else too, so I'm guessing this is something with her role. Maybe is someone else Maria Hill and Krist needs to find them to activate her role? I haven't seen the movie and don't have time to research it right now, just a thought.
As for lynch vote, I got nothing but will go with lynch Wolfspeaker, why not
, just joking wolfspeaker. My real lynch vote will be for Lynch Tiger369. No reason, just a guess and I have to get to work, hopefully someone got some info. last night, I'll try to get on at work to see if there are any updates, but it probably won't happen, I have just 2 more weeks of work and am swamped and trying to train someone!
gesundheit, my flowers need titration.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eating Sayonara yields cell phones!
Pain sneezes yawning neurosis.
SERIOUSLY, stop counting interference paradigms. Snufflepuffs never intrude into consciousness. The third allele always informs; Forever to abscond with the pleasurable booty. Why fulminate? Sartori is where the home is.
Ok I am awake.... sorry I missed night results.. but that was in the middle of the night for me... my chest still hurts... sucks we lost the Hulk 🙁
SOV - what the hell are you talking bout Willis?😕 Do you have an item of some sort?!
As for the write up -
Bolts of electricity were seen over one person's house.
Icicles were forming over another house.
Does either of these make sense for any characters? Or are these items perhaps? I have not seen Avengers, so I am in the dark... not sure if it is still playing around here at all and assume I cannot get it online yet. Any good websites for this ****e?
SOV - what the hell are you talking bout Willis?😕 Do you have an item of some sort?!
As for the write up -
Bolts of electricity were seen over one person's house.
Icicles were forming over another house.
Does either of these make sense for any characters? Or are these items perhaps? I have not seen Avengers, so I am in the dark... not sure if it is still playing around here at all and assume I cannot get it online yet. Any good websites for this ****e?
Ok I am awake.... sorry I missed night results.. but that was in the middle of the night for me... my chest still hurts... sucks we lost the Hulk 🙁
SOV - what the hell are you talking bout Willis?😕 Do you have an item of some sort?!
As for the write up -
Bolts of electricity were seen over one person's house.
Icicles were forming over another house.
Does either of these make sense for any characters? Or are these items perhaps? I have not seen Avengers, so I am in the dark... not sure if it is still playing around here at all and assume I cannot get it online yet. Any good websites for this ****e?
I'm up so here's my speel before I have to go to work.
SOV...
???????Bolts of electricity...I think this is related to Thor since he could harness lightning with his hammer thing. Maybe his character is activated now?
Icicles...I think this may have something to do with Cpt. America. Wasn't he found inside ice or something like that before he joined the Avengers?
As for my lynch, RNG says PP If new info comes out and I manage to get on at work, then I will change my vote.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K