Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread

Started by LetItSnow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I did not vote in the wolf lynches. The first time I had the lying thing and didn't know I could lynch. The devyn lynch I had a get together with OSU class of 2016 people and thought I'd make it home in time to vote, but plurality was reached so fast that I didn't vote.
 
A little red riding hood comes home
There is no TV in the house
It was so cold but no icicles yet
But the girl was under the spell
She sees her grandma in the next room
With ears like wolves' in the woods
I... think this means no TV mind control and no freezing. Crazified by a wolf up close and personally? :shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A little red riding hood comes home
There is no TV in the house
It was so cold but no icicles yet
But the girl was under the spell
She sees her grandma in the next room
With ears like wolves' in the woods


I wonder if this is still the Loki's Mind Control, he/she can just use different ways to do it? ie doesn't always have to be from a TV
 
tumblr_m1gvjabeQ31qgx9f5o1_500.gif


This is all you're getting from me lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally home and caught up. First day at the zoo was awesome (though we were outside a lot, and it's like 98*), and I discovered that I'll have wifi access for parts of the day so hopefully no more waiting until I get home to check the thread!

Anyway. I don't really have any solid ideas so I'm going to bandwagon on this one for now. Lynch squirrelsrule.
 
I did not vote in the wolf lynches. The first time I had the lying thing and didn't know I could lynch. The devyn lynch I had a get together with OSU class of 2016 people and thought I'd make it home in time to vote, but plurality was reached so fast that I didn't vote.
I will grant you that the devyn lynch did end very quickly, but I took a look back through your posts. The night before the lynch, when Varz came out with his info, you were posting a lot about how confusing it was and should we believe him and who should we lynch then. In fact, most of your posts have been about how confused you are or unsure of who to lynch. You've had vague feelings about a lot of people, it seems--but your votes don't reflect that. D1 - Tiger, D2 (BT) - none, D3 - krist then PP (and everyone was voting between krist, PP, and MrsSOV) , D4 (devyn) - none, D5 - HOH then Tiger, D6 - Tiger. Something just is off with that, for me.

And honestly, you're up for the lynch, you're saying someone should have investigated you and it would be stupid to lynch you, but nowhere have you said anything even hinting about your role. :shrug: You know who doesn't say they are a villager when up for lynching? Not villagers, that's for sure--we get desperate. Wolves, on the other hand--I've done it more than once myself, pointedly not mentioning my role and focusing on other things like how much they'll regret lynching me instead of someone else.

Oh, and waffle, waffle, waffle. 😉
 
I like Waffles 😀, Unlynch Tigers367, lynch Philliab. Didn't realize Tigers had been sworded, I was sure she was a wolf the way she's been acting.
 
Current Waffleless Mob Vote


squirrels (6)- tiger369, abney, zanydogz, IPB, cuitl

Tiger369 (2)- philliab, nohika (contingency)

philliab (2)- bbeventer, squirrels

Deadline is 8pm CDT. Go.

Um LIS, hate to point this out to you, but squirrels only has 5 votes against her, not 6. Either that or she's missing a vote...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, since I have nothing better to go on right now, and squirrels STILL hasn't given a good defense, I'm going to Lynch squirrelsrule
 
alright. just caught up and thing Ipb has a great point in regards to squirrels voting pattern. I honestly don't feel like you flip flop this much normally and for someone who doesn't know who she should vote for, you've been pretty consistent.

******lynch squirrels*******
 
Lynch-o-Meter says:


squirrels (8) - tiger369, abney, zanydogz, IPB, cuitl, wolfspeaker, orcakillerwhale

Tiger369 (2) - philliab, nohika (contingency)

philliab (2) - bbeventer, squirrels

Deadline is 8pm CDT.
 
Didn't realize Tigers had been sworded, I was sure she was a wolf the way she's been acting.

What night was the sword used on Tiger? Sorry if I missed it, but we've had a couple people come on here claiming to have the sword.

And I would love to know what I've done that is suspicious. I know I'm not playing any differently, because I'm a villager again (for the billionth time). bbeventer has voted for me twice now so it must be more than a hunch.
 
What night was the sword used on Tiger? Sorry if I missed it, but we've had a couple people come on here claiming to have the sword.

And I would love to know what I've done that is suspicious. I know I'm not playing any differently, because I'm a villager again (for the billionth time). bbeventer has voted for me twice now so it must be more than a hunch.
I don't know if the sword was used on Tiger or if it is something else, but bbeventer has said that she has reason to believe that Tiger is a villager (more than just a hunch). Pretty sure squirrels was the one who brought up the sword.
 
FWIW, I was also not gibberished by the television. I just woke up and my brain was screwed up and I felt weird and that was it.
Okay, so is SOV the only one that was affected by the TV brainwashing? It sounds like MrsSOV was affected some other way, although it might not be the same as you were. Maybe the brainwashing takes different forms each time? 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if the sword was used on Tiger or if it is something else, but bbeventer has said that she has reason to believe that Tiger is a villager (more than just a hunch). Pretty sure squirrels was the one who brought up the sword.

👍 I have never had the sword. Honestly Phil, I don't have much on you. You are just on my list as well as squirrel, and a couple others.
 
I don't know if the sword was used on Tiger or if it is something else, but bbeventer has said that she has reason to believe that Tiger is a villager (more than just a hunch). Pretty sure squirrels was the one who brought up the sword.

hmmm....but squirrels hasn't really defended herself right? For some reason, I can't see where squirrels or tiger has defended themselves. The only thing we have is that bbeventer is claiming that tiger has been cleared, right? Sorry but I really thought this lynch would be over by the time I got home so I stopped thinking about it. :laugh:
 
I may as well say my role since it is not of much value anymore. I am Ashley Johnson, I can be saved by Captain America (a lot of good that does me!).
 
hmmm....but squirrels hasn't really defended herself right? For some reason, I can't see where squirrels or tiger has defended themselves. The only thing we have is that bbeventer is claiming that tiger has been cleared, right? Sorry but I really thought this lynch would be over by the time I got home so I stopped thinking about it. :laugh:

Tiger right now has that language problem or whatever, and I have never said I "cleared" her. I just said I have more than just a hunch that she is a villager.