Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread

Started by LetItSnow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK That is seriously freakin' cool! 😀
I was pretty excited about it when I got the role PM. 😎

And the attack on me has proven that there are three people I can trust. I have limited communication with a select group of players, and I told them on N4 that I had protection from wolf attacks. Since N4 was a night of no deaths and thus possible conversion, I was concerned. But if any of those three (four then, but HOH is dead) had been converted, the wolves would have known and not attacked me. Now we just need to keep the wolves from killing the rest of them off. 🙁

aw ffs. 🙁

after I used the LMD creator night 1, the message I got back after the night cycle was that the LMD appeared unharmed or something like that. So I guess the item is probably only protective for the night it's used.
That sucks for HOH and the rest of the villagers, but it does make me feel a lot better. I was afraid that if someone used it on a wolf, it would protect them from lynching.
 
Imma go with my gut then and lynch tiger369. Hope I'm not wrong

You are definitely NOT wrong.
Definitely do NOT switch your vote right now.
You will definitely NOT be lynching another villager.

I will NOT try to redeem myself!!
 
You are definitely NOT wrong.
Definitely do NOT switch your vote right now.
You will definitely NOT be lynching another villager.

I will NOT try to redeem myself!!

I know it totally sucks that you have to speak in lies? right now, but honestly I don't want REDEMPTION. I'd need a reason right now as to why I shouldn't vote for you. :shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And the attack on me has proven that there are three people I can trust. I have limited communication with a select group of players, and I told them on N4 that I had protection from wolf attacks. Since N4 was a night of no deaths and thus possible conversion, I was concerned. But if any of those three (four then, but HOH is dead) had been converted, the wolves would have known and not attacked me. Now we just need to keep the wolves from killing the rest of them off. 🙁

Generally (from my experience with being converted in SW and modding) a player is not alerted that they are converted until AFTER the night is over, so it's still possible for them to have been converted. 🙁
 
Generally (from my experience with being converted in SW and modding) a player is not alerted that they are converted until AFTER the night is over, so it's still possible for them to have been converted. 🙁

But IPB 'died' Night 5. What she's saying is, before deadline on Night4, she confided in those 4 people(now 3). Night 4 was a possible conversion, so if one of those remaining 3 had been converted, the wolves would not have attempted to kill IPB Night 5.
 
But IPB 'died' Night 5. What she's saying is, before deadline on Night4, she confided in those 4 people(now 3). Night 4 was a possible conversion, so if one of those remaining 3 had been converted, the wolves would not have attempted to kill IPB Night 5.

call me paranoid, but it could still be a wolf ploy, IPB.
 
call me paranoid, but it could still be a wolf ploy, IPB.
It could be, but if one of this group had been converted, I really don't think the wolves would have attacked me one night (knowing that I had protection) and HOH the next. I think we'd be down two Avengers right now instead of just one.
 
👍 I'm with this. I have always said these games make us into a paranoid untrusting bunch!!

:laugh: I caught myself the other day, scrutinizing someone I was talking to, trying to see if they were being sneaky. My dreams have been really weird lately. I feel like I question everyone I know now.
 
:laugh: I caught myself the other day, scrutinizing someone I was talking to, trying to see if they were being sneaky. My dreams have been really weird lately. I feel like I question everyone I know now.
What, in real life? :laugh: I did have a dream about WW once, but otherwise it stays confined to me strategizing when I'm trying to fall asleep.
 
I know it totally sucks that you have to speak in lies? right now, but honestly I don't want REDEMPTION. I'd need a reason right now as to why I shouldn't vote for you. :shrug:

Because, I am NOT a villager. And l am NOT associated with the good guys (some of which are NOT dead right now). You will NOT be helping the wolves if you all decide to lynch me.
As for lynching goes, I am NOT suspicious of Cuit and Squirrels, but I do NOT want to know what other people think about them.
 
Doesn't interfere :laugh:. It just crosses my mind when I talk to someone. And yeah, me not finishing my notes when I got home from work last night, pretty sure that's what kept me from sleeping well. Kinda sad. (well, that and the danged cat)
 
Allright, round #1 of work is over - I have to go and I'll probably be gone for five or six hours or so, since my next workplace has no internet. 🙁

See you guys later!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Tiger369. Not sure but that was what I was thinking yesterday and had work all day today so haven't had a chance to look at anything, so Tiger is all I got.
 
Because, I am NOT a villager. And l am NOT associated with the good guys (some of which are NOT dead right now). You will NOT be helping the wolves if you all decide to lynch me.
As for lynching goes, I am NOT suspicious of Cuit and Squirrels, but I do NOT want to know what other people think about them.

Bah. I always feel squidgy when I don't have more proof. But this defense just is lacking to me. I'm sorry.
 
Tiger, you are going to have to come up with a better defense than that. If you think will be wolf bait after giving your defense, whoever has the 'protective' items can try and protect you tonight. But right now, you are giving no defense other than 'I am a villager'. Every wolf would say that too. 🙄


For now, Lynch Tiger369. You've been throwing me red flags since the beginning.
 
I have reason to believe that lynching Tiger we would be lynching another villager. I mean, PP, then abbers, now Tiger.... 🙄
 
Mirror mirror, who ist der prettiest?
Miller miller, who drinkst der most?
Error, error, who ist der wrongest?
Eager, eager, who ist in a hurry?
 
I have reason to believe that lynching Tiger we would be lynching another villager. I mean, PP, then abbers, now Tiger.... 🙄

I do NOT like what bbeventer says!! You should NOT listen to this!!
This is so NOT hard to explain.

I do NOT have a good role. My role is NOT like one of the villager roles that got killed.

I really do NOT want to pick someone to get lynched, but since NOONE is attacking me, I DO know who to pick.
 
Tiger, you are going to have to come up with a better defense than that. If you think will be wolf bait after giving your defense, whoever has the 'protective' items can try and protect you tonight. But right now, you are giving no defense other than 'I am a villager'. Every wolf would say that too. 🙄


For now, Lynch Tiger369. You've been throwing me red flags since the beginning.

That is NOT fine. I am NOT apart of SHIELD!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You do NOT still have time! Do NOT hurry up and do NOT change your votes.

Also, I do feel there is a VILLAGER amongst you who is agreeing to lynch me.
 
You do NOT still have time! Do NOT hurry up and do NOT change your votes.

Also, I do feel there is a VILLAGER amongst you who is agreeing to lynch me.

I think what Tiger is trying to say, if you guys look at what PP and abbers have in common, you may find your answer of what her role is.
 
*sigh* I wish you could speak normally. 🙁
Does ANYONE have any somewhat solid evidence for lynching anyone? I had to go do errands for a bit, and am still working on notes(been getting distracted by roommate and phone calls and errands). At this moment, I have nothing to go on, other than hunches! Someone needs to speak up about their suspicions whether it is for Tiger or for someone else. And saying you are suspicious doesn't count. Please give some inkling of why? If Tiger is a villager, I would really rather not lynch them.

For now, Unlynch Tiger If you are a wolf, I am going to beat you over the head! 😀
 
I think what Tiger is trying to say, if you guys look at what PP and abbers have in common, you may find your answer of what her role is.

bbeventer, you may NOT have to start leading the way to get someone else lynched.

As for me, I am NOT going to lynch squirrels.
 
Well, I don't have anything solid to lynch someone on. Zandy stood out to me from the beginning, but she was cleared by HOH, who turned out to be Iron Man, so I am trusting that Zandy is still good.

Phil, has been kinda standing out to me too, something solid, just different game play than I have noticed in the past. Though I can't say to much about that, I know I have been terribly busy too 🙄

I am going to go with lynch Phil, but am definitely open to ideas.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why me? Whoever had the sword last night should have used it on me and cleared me! All I've seen against me is that I flip flop, that's just me, lynch me for it if you want but that's stupid!
 
That's good enough for me right now.

unlynch Tiger369
lynch squirrelsrule


I took a second look at my notes once you guys brought her name up. She didn't vote in the lynches for either BT or devyn, although she's voted in all of the other lynches so far. And 3/4 of those have been votes for Tiger. It's just a really suspicious, strange pattern.
 
Ok, not frozen. And not TV Mind Control like SOV had.

or

not frozen, and yes TV Mind Control.

If the former, then this is something we haven't seen yet?

A little red riding hood comes home
There is no TV in the house
It was so cold but no icicles yet
But the girl was under the spell
She sees her grandma in the next room
With ears like wolves' in the woods