You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2019
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch closed; results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
MOD ABANDONMENT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im glad I fell asleep and didnt have to endure that all night teaser
Intermission entertainment for @cubsrule4e
Poof
Baby's first bowling, turned 2 yesterday🙂
Poof
Baby's first bowling, turned 2 yesterday🙂
Last edited:
Intermission entertainment for @cubsrule4e
View attachment 295090View attachment 295091
View attachment 295092
Baby's first bowling, turned 2 yesterday🙂
The tiny little shoes are the best lol
I
Couldn't believe they had her size lol!The tiny little shoes are the best lol
Omg where has the time gone!!!I
Couldn't believe they had her size lol!
I don't know why I keep checking this thread
I don't know why I keep checking this thread
Jinx!
WHERE ARE THE RESULTS
THIS IS A DATAMINING SCAM
THIS IS A DATAMINING SCAM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHERE ARE THE RESULTS
THIS IS A DATAMINING SCAM
Animal Modabandonwife 🙁
KRUSTY KRAB UNFAIR
MR. KRABS IS IN THERE
MR. KRABS IS IN THERE
Ok. Official boycott is now in effect.
Ok. Official boycott is now in effect.
Lynch closed; results pending
Is this the longest results pending we got so far?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Was this always here?? 😱Live reveal starts February 14 at 9 PM EST.
Was this always here?? 😱
Edited many times!
Was this always here?? 😱
what if results won't even be out by then
Lawper, I have gotten the framework of BoWWling Tournament done, and there is a special dynamic so you will be required to play.
Six days, as of now.Was this always here?? 😱
I didn’t understand the anticipation. Results are coming on Friday at 9pm. Jeez
Yes but I want to feel good about myself. Or to wallow in despair, whichever happensI didn’t understand the anticipation. Results are coming on Friday at 9pm. Jeez
My self esteem is intricately linked to these results you know
AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 


Whyyyyyyy 










Midwife is busy selling our information to the Russians while we sit idleI didn’t understand the anticipation. Results are coming on Friday at 9pm. Jeez
Rise in arms comrades the revolution begins TODAY
Sent from the burning desire of the proletariat
Last edited:
Midwife is busy selling our information to the Russians while we sit idle
Rise in arms comrades the revolution begins TODAY
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
also
I just realized I forgot to vote 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why is AM hmm? 🙁
no wows, hmms or okays pls. was just asking
no wows, hmms or okays pls. was just asking
why is AM hmm? 🙁
no wows, hmms or okays pls. was just asking
why is Lawpy not excited about BoWWling? 🙁
idk, maybe because I kept reminding you and you instead trolled this thread asking for faster results 😛why is AM hmm? 🙁
no wows, hmms or okays pls. was just asking
this thread has devolved into
idk, maybe because I kept reminding you and you instead trolled this thread asking for faster results 😛
the traffic light reminders? I thought I did but just remembered I didn't. I forget things
i'll just sit back and watch 😎
ONE WEEK LEFT
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
ONE WEEK LEFT
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Why is AM dislike? 🙁
Putting lies in this thread.Why is AM dislike? 🙁
361 days till reveal! I can't wait!
Ok i have an idea. Wow this post if you want results to be out now. Angry this post if you want results on Friday as scheduled. Hmm this post if you're unsure or don't care.
I HAVE TO PEE
I'm not sure it works online 🤣I HAVE TO PEE
okay let's all take a 15 minute bathroom break and when we come back maybe Midwife will have released the awards
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ftfyokay let's all take a 6 day bathroom break and when we come back maybe Midwife will have released the awards
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
(I said 6 days because obvs AM will postpone so that results will be released on my birthday)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And you're playing WW......bold move 😏(I said 6 days because obvs AM will postpone so that results will be released on my birthday)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I made sure to be playing a mechanics heavy game so that you would run away in fearAnd you're playing WW......bold move 😏
My influence reaches far and wide young 12 yr old.I made sure to be playing a mechanics heavy game so that you would run away in fear
Mechanics heavy? Whatever makes you think that?I made sure to be playing a mechanics heavy game so that you would run away in fear
