You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2019
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In true Pokemon form, I fainted today. (No epic battle led to it though, rip.) But I'll have y'all know that I was setting up a contingency plan to reveal results from my phone on hospital wifi if they decided not to release me today. 😛
Did they rush you to the pokecenter?In true Pokemon form, I fainted today. (No epic battle led to it though, rip.) But I'll have y'all know that I was setting up a contingency plan to reveal results from my phone on hospital wifi if they decided not to release me today. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg I laugh reacted to this until I kept reading and realized you weren't using it as a figure of speech. Are you ok?In true Pokemon form, I fainted today. (No epic battle led to it though, rip.) But I'll have y'all know that I was setting up a contingency plan to reveal results from my phone on hospital wifi if they decided not to release me today. 😛
I feel just fine now, outside of mild soreness, so it was intended to be light-hearted.Omg I laugh reacted to this until I kept reading and realized you weren't using it as a figure of speech. Are you ok?
ALRIGHT now do you all see what you've done!
You were pressuring her to put out results and stressing her out
you monsters drove AM to the hosptial!
You were pressuring her to put out results and stressing her out
you monsters drove AM to the hosptial!
Not light-headed?I feel just fine now, outside of mild soreness, so it was intended to be light-hearted.![]()
It's a shame! I want the heads of those responsible.ALRIGHT now do you all see what you've done!
You were pressuring her to put out results and stressing her out
you monsters drove AM to the hosptial!
![]()

In ~12 hours, we ride.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dammit, I'm gonna miss the live reveal. Ah well.In ~12 hours, we ride.
In ~12 hours, we ride.
Oh boy somebody roll out the red carpet
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Oh boy somebody roll out the red carpet
Haha I was going to post a poor parvo pup having bloody diarrhea....
????Haha I was going to post a poor parvo pup having bloody diarrhea....
Why?????
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You wanted a red carpet. And this is prevet????
Why?????
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
You nerds are weird manYou wanted a red carpet. And this is prevet
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Best complement I got today, thanks manYou nerds are weird man
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Just be glad you’re not in the Snapchat groupYou nerds are weird man
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
How do you boomers use snapchat and i dont wtfJust be glad you’re not in the Snapchat group
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
First off, I'm not a boomer you bubblehead.How do you boomers use snapchat and i dont wtf
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
B. How else would we cheat at WW? 😱

I just lurk a lot.How do you boomers use snapchat and i dont wtf
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
What does it say about me that I’m okay being called a boomer but hate being called a millenial?
What's wrong with millennial?I just lurk a lot.
What does it say about me that I’m okay being called a boomer but hate being called a millenial?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Just feel the need to say that not all pre-vets want to see parvo poop on a Friday night... I had rather different plans for my valentines day but you do you, @StayingPositive2017 

Maybe we can sneak you into the zoomers.I just lurk a lot.
What does it say about me that I’m okay being called a boomer but hate being called a millenial?
Midwife don't you think we're getting a bit extremeMaybe we can sneak you into the zoomers.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Nonsense. I'm always looking for more people to yeet with.Midwife don't you think we're getting a bit extreme
Nonsense. I'm always looking for more people to yeet with.
Can I get a countdown to see where we're at? Pwetty Pleeeeeease
smhCan I get a countdown to see where we're at? Pwetty Pleeeeeease
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's wrong with millennial?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Everything 🤐
AWWards 2019
brought to you by AM and FTF
brought to you by AM and FTF
who now
Thank you in advance to
@cdoconn @SkiOtter @capri1722 and @Animal Midwife
you can all expect to see some familiar faces in a bit
also midwife check ur discord
@cdoconn @SkiOtter @capri1722 and @Animal Midwife
you can all expect to see some familiar faces in a bit
also midwife check ur discord
any minute now
this is like the iowa caucus all over again
im currently listening to midwife hyperventilate
Most Likely To Die D1
Runner-ups are:
Winning is:
Runner-ups are:
@cubsrule4e and @Ms Procrastinator
Winning is:
@Barkley13
I knew you could do it!
Yay!! You got this, AM!I see the announcement format is designed to maximize likes earned. The WW way
Thank you thank you everyone! I’ve worked hard for this honor 🤣Most Likely To Die D1
Runner-ups are:@cubsrule4e and @Ms Procrastinator
Winning is:@Barkley13
![]()
Most Likely To Die N1
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@PippyPony
Winning is:
@Barkley13
wow!!
@cubsrule4e how come you're tied with me?! I'm way more likely to die D1 than you! Congrats on two awards so far! @Barkley13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m killing it! 
or am I getting killed? 🤔

or am I getting killed? 🤔
Yay Barky! You're somehow likely to die early either way which means more doggo pics in the dead chat! 


@cubsrule4e how come you're tied with me?! I'm way more likely to die D1 than you! Congrats on two awards so far! @Barkley13
Yeah, I will fully concede all awards except most wolfy. If I dont win that, I pretty much quit.
Go Barks!!!!! I am jealous of that beer flight too!!
forgot to mention but each award comes with a 100 dollar amazon gift card so contact animal midwife about those after the event