-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2019
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At least the points will matter!you're making up the rules as you go along!
Animal Improvwifeyou're making up the rules as you go along!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least the points will matter!
what points
idk, I hate sports anywayswhat points
idk, I hate sports anyways
Animal Lostwife
Internet pointswhat points
Y'all okay with me bumping deadline back 24 hours? I somehow counted early again and the dissonance is bothering me.
Why is @cubsrule4e dislike?
Why is @cubsrule4e dislike?
Cause we are a society of immediate gratification. Feb 7th to Feb 8th is just too much of a pushback for me to handle.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm on call on the 8th 🙁
I counted early. It's currently set for Feb 8 despite me saying Feb 7 and counting down as such. I was wondering if moving things up to Feb 7 would be disrupting.Cause we are a society of immediate gratification. Feb 7th to Feb 8th is just too much of a pushback for me to handle.
wait so when is the reveal?I counted early. It's currently set for Feb 8 despite me saying Feb 7 and counting down as such. I was wondering if moving things up to Feb 7 would be disrupting.
I don't know. I don't have any official votes for that iirc.wait so when is the reveal?
I don't know. I don't have any official votes for that iirc.
Elect feb 7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elect feb 7
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
elect my birthday
elect MY birthdayelect my birthday
I legit cannot have it on the 7th since that's when voting closes.
Elect yesterdayI don't know. I don't have any official votes for that iirc.
REVEAL NOW RIGHT NOW
Alright, fine. You asked for it. I've scheduled reveal for Feb 14th to be a pre-birthday present for dubz.
SDN 2020 Pre-Vet AWWards Valentine's Day ExtravaganzaAlright, fine. You asked for it. I've scheduled reveal for Feb 14th to be a pre-birthday present for dubz.
Alright, fine. You asked for it. I've scheduled reveal for Feb 14th to be a pre-birthday present for dubz.
I may be on SDN hiatus by then
Why hiatus now and break the streak?I may be on SDN hiatus by then
Why hiatus now and break the streak?
What streak?
What streak?
I though you were on here for 15 years.What streak?
I though you were on here for 15 years.
Yeah, but that doesnt mean I was active for every single day, or even every single month. Although I do have the prized beer thread now, so maybe I cant leave for that long. @Barkley13 would kill me!
****elect right now*****
(Because I put it in stars it’s the final word of the cat, right @SARdoghandler )
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
(Because I put it in stars it’s the final word of the cat, right @SARdoghandler )
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****elect right now*****
(Because I put it in stars it’s the final word of the cat, right @SARdoghandler )
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Only if I also "like" it
@Animal Midwife I don't know who you think is going to be voting between now and the 7th excuse me the 8th who hasn't already voted
This feels like getting AM to role reveal
just don't want to cut things prematurely and all that... it'd be a disgrace to this leap year@Animal Midwife I don't know who you think is going to be voting between now andthe 7thexcuse me the 8th who hasn't already voted
just don't want to cut things prematurely and all that... it'd be a disgrace to this leap year
Well if thats the true sticking point, we clearly need to wait until March 1!
THREE DAYS LEFT
I've disappointed Pippy. 🙁
SPIT IT OUT ALREADYI've disappointed Pippy. 🙁
Midwife
How much do you like your kneecaps
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
How much do you like your kneecaps
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Probably less than you like your arms.Midwife
How much do you like your kneecaps
dem's fighting words!Probably less than you like your arms.
This interaction feels v/v to me.
Your move Scrubwife
Yes, I'm sure paper will last long up against fire.Your move Scrubwife
![]()
TWO DAYS LEFT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TWO DAYS LEFT
Feels like I was a whole year younger when I actually voted for this thing... oh wait...
Y'all forget this is running way faster than any other election season (even with the unplanned extension). This is the 12/12 of the voting world.
Ya know I was thinking the same thingFeels like I was a whole year younger when I actually voted for this thing... oh wait...

ONE DAY LEFT
THREE DAYS LEFT
TWO DAYS LEFT
ONE DAY LEFT
I support the AM traffic light colors