Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can't just recycle odd comments if you want your like farm to prosper.I support the AM traffic light colors![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You can't just recycle odd comments if you want your like farm to prosper.I support the AM traffic light colors![]()
Now you're just teasingONE DAY LEFT
Just reminding good ppl deadline is near. The 48 hour effect has already caused new activity.Now you're just teasing
Why am I surprised people are "waffling" 🤔Just reminding good ppl deadline is near. The 48 hour effect has already caused new activity.
Oh I thought it was happening because the thread title changed 😳
Since I'm so observant tonight I just realized that your wolf percentage went downOh wow it did... major letdown here. But I already received my award from MsP for all my hard work this past year![]()

Since I'm so observant tonight I just realized that your wolf percentage went down![]()
Charlie's dead. He has no power here.
JFC! spoiler alert much?!?Charlie's dead. He has no power here.
forms.gle
I thought we were getting results 😢The bad news is that, in true WW form, a couple ties were made. The good news is these ties won't result in death or even parts of limbs being lost. Instead, it's in your full control and you have 24 hours to break it.
![]()
Tiebreaker Blitz 2019
forms.gle
I thought we were getting results 😢
omg now I can't even tell who's voting
@cubsrule4e
Think of this like a teaser. 😉I thought we were getting results 😢
In the sense that you're holding the dog treats away from the cute puppy and laughing as they cry, sureThink of this like a teaser. 😉
In the sense that you're holding the dog treats away from the cute puppy and laughing as they cry, sure
are my tags to you really broken or do you just ignore them? 🙁
are my tags to you really broken or do you just ignore them? 🙁
tbh I probably couldn't do that. I say 'ouch' when my keyboard bumps a wall.In the sense that you're holding the dog treats away from the cute puppy and laughing as they cry, sure
Yiissss the only thing I love more than making ties is breaking tiesThe bad news is that, in true WW form, a couple ties were made. The good news is these ties won't result in death or even parts of limbs being lost. Instead, it's in your full control and you have 24 hours to break it.
![]()
Tiebreaker Blitz 2019
forms.gle
preemptive ROLEBLOCKER WAS ROBBED
smh I'm beyond stonewalling you ppl. Now I'm just firewalling.
Two hours! Hopefully!
Two hours! Hopefully!
She normally does x days left at around midnight and she mentioned that there was a tie around midnight EST.Really??? Where is that time quoted??
No no you gotta be more convincing
No, there's no results tonight.
Two hours! Hopefully!
You know dead like me?!I still cant believe im in the exclusive company of Georgia Lass.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.