AWWARDS 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Though option two is just for me to open the 2020 thread immediately after this one ends so people can use it all year as a stockpile for memorable moments/discussion. Then just have the actual voting come end of year.
People can also store stuff on their own now that they know to do it. And perhaps we could make use of bookmarking posts, which is a feature I'm aware of but don't really ever use.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I honestly don't know how two people could submit the same quote tbh
I was imagining the voting would be on the player who made the quote(s), not necessarily a single quote. Like people could submit multiple things that you said, and multiple things that pip said, and it would be you vs pip.
 
[QUOTE="WildZoo, post: 21532287]
Pip you have a couple 2019 quotes in your signature 😉
[/QUOTE]
I read KC's vote for me in Omitted yesterday and had a good chuckle

Also realized I got defensive af at that joke you made. Wolf!pip mistake lol
 
I feel like a couple of the categories could be statistical awards rather than voted upon, like most likely to get killed N1 and lynched D1.

I didn't submit any quotes because I have the memory of a goldfish for stuff like that.
Though I was trying to find the games where Pip's signature quotes came from, and I found this gem:
I tried so hard not to bus anyone this game, but in the end I just had to do it...
 
I feel like a couple of the categories could be statistical awards rather than voted upon, like most likely to get killed N1 and lynched D1.
That also makes sense. I just wasn't sure what to do in cases where someone has played 3 games and gotten N1'd twice versus someone who played 16 games and got N1'd 8 times. Would percentage or amount trump?
 
hehehe....I fixed the Ireland fonts, but also the broken Changeling gif.

scary girl mirror.gif

@grebes4lyfe
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Though option two is just for me to open the 2020 thread immediately after this one ends so people can use it all year as a stockpile for memorable moments/discussion. Then just have the actual voting come end of year.
Yeeessss. I really struggled with trying to remember how each game went.
 
It's too overwhelming for me. There are too many categories and I don't remember the games this year that well.
Yeah, I skipped a lot of them because I didn't remember.

I think it would be good too to maybe institute some kind of highlight reel things at the end of games, maybe players can link their favorite quotes or whatever at the end of a game so it's easier to reference later. I think opening the 2020 thread and keeping it running until the voting next year would be more efficient though
 
Yeah, I skipped a lot of them because I didn't remember.

I think it would be good too to maybe institute some kind of highlight reel things at the end of games, maybe players can link their favorite quotes or whatever at the end of a game so it's easier to reference later. I think opening the 2020 thread and keeping it running until the voting next year would be more efficient though

Pips did something like this in ireland
 
You just want more trophies, fruit ninja 😛
I was actually thinking about Trilt's Rick & Morty game - obviously not in this voting round but that game had some really fun mechanics that I'd love to see in games again (the Rick's Spaceship actually showed up again in the Noobs in Space game though). But things like your coin cloak system in Ireland, the welder in noobs in space, the necromancer pair in noobs in space, etc were the sorts of things I was thinking about
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was actually thinking about Trilt's Rick & Morty game - obviously not in this voting round but that game had some really fun mechanics that I'd love to see in games again (the Rick's Spaceship actually showed up again in the Noobs in Space game though). But things like your coin cloak system in Ireland, the welder in noobs in space, the necromancer pair in noobs in space, etc were the sorts of things I was thinking about
Shhhh if you bring up my old roles I can't use them again without people figuring it out!! 🤣
 
Stockpile of unique quotes I found:
it's ok i stress me out too
--------------------
How is Mel making shade?
He opened up his neck ruff to make himself appear larger and more intimidating. And then he said stuff about WZ and sheltermed.
6593117-5-A-frill-necked-lizard--such-a-wonderful-sight-0.jpg
--------------------
I get it. I'm over it.

It's totally fair to hate yourselves for being wrong because you believed something I said.
--------------------
Oh that's right you're wolfing in this game too. Thanks for honoring us with your presence
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad