Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Goddamit MidwifeBoth times I started the countdown early and didn't realize it.![]()
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Goddamit MidwifeBoth times I started the countdown early and didn't realize it.![]()
Animal HypewifeGoddamit Midwife
Thanks Paws! I'll bump close up to midnight est because I've gotten most the nominations just within the last 48 hours. 🤣Alright fine I've voted. You can close it now
Oh good, more time to fix my TOCs instead of contributing more nominationsThanks Paws! I'll bump close up to midnight est because I've gotten most the nominations just within the last 48 hours. 🤣
I did it yesterday and am therefore definitely not a procrastinator, right?Thanks Paws! I'll bump close up to midnight est because I've gotten most the nominations just within the last 48 hours. 🤣
Tonight!?Nominations closed; results pending!
forms.gle

A semi-frequent player in 2018 and early 2019. She often garnered a lot of sketch, but I don't quite remember why now.Who's bryndiana jones?
What if someone blocks you before you can 🤔 ?If Roleblocker doesn't win best role then I'm calling the cops
Hi yes I went to fill out this ballot andavoid self-voting
When due?As per usual, avoid self-voting unless it's a group category or quote-based.
![]()
AWWards 2019
forms.gle
February 7, 11:59:59 PM ESTWhen due?
Looks like the awards are gonna be put out closer to my birthday than yours 😛... I think. I'm not doing the math.Ooh lots of my noms made it!
We both know this is the only category that really matters, and I’m going to kick your butt. 😛I'd like to point out to those who nominated me most likely to choke that this was RIGGED by AM's inclusion of a game that didn't even happen in 2019 😛
Good, I voted for you 😀We both know this is the only category that really matters, and I’m going to kick your butt. 😛
I'd like to point out to those who nominated me most likely to choke that this was RIGGED by AM's inclusion of a game that didn't even happen in 2019 😛
I am pleased to see I am in the funniest player category
Is there any way I might wine and dine The Academy to help earn some votes my way?
Wait, I meant to say that's in an honor just to be nominated
Good, I voted for you 😀
Awwww grandchild 😍that includes friendliest player!
Oh, group awards (basically anything that doesn't have an individual name attached to it) are the exception to self-voting because I figured this would be a repeating scenario hahaI'm up for 5 categories?!?
I can't vote for "Best Game" since I was mod for both?
Also why did people nominate Panem Et Circenses? I usually block out most games I mod so I don't remember if anything was spectacular about that one.
ETA: Also how am I up for funniest player but not funniest mod 😛 Apparently I lose my sense of humor when I mod.
Edit 2: Rules be damned, I'm voting OrchWWestra for best wolf team. Two person wolf team sweeping was HARD.
I just read through both the Ireland WW and Panem.Oh, group awards (basically anything that doesn't have an individual name attached to it) are the exception to self-voting because I figured this would be a repeating scenario haha
As for Gladiators, I just though the mechanics were interesting and the playerlist was good. Plus the writeups were fun and cute. Easily made up for the wolfing trauma.

oh sure spend time dicking around with the Fonts and TOC but completely neglect to add Me and AM to the list of mods on the first page 😛Oh good, more time to fix my TOCs instead of contributing more nominations![]()
I'm up for 5 categories?!?
I can't vote for "Best Game" since I was mod for both?
Also why did people nominate Panem Et Circenses? I usually block out most games I mod so I don't remember if anything was spectacular about that one.
ETA: Also how am I up for funniest player but not funniest mod 😛 Apparently I lose my sense of humor when I mod.
Edit 2: Rules be damned, I'm voting OrchWWestra for best wolf team. Two person wolf team sweeping was HARD.
Sad that cats WW did not make the list of best games. What’s better than cats?!?!?
I nominated UnderWWear! Sad that it didn't get enough to be on the ballot though.Just voted. Little sad I wasn't nominated for any categories, then again "Most likely to screw everyone over", "Most consistent D1 vote", and "Most inappropriate game themes" weren't categories, so I guess I can't be too upset.
I will say I'm a little disappointed that UnderWWear didn't get any nominations though. How dare you all snuff Ruth Bader Ginsberg!!
I mean it might have -- I nominated a bunch of stuff and players who didn't show up on the ballot. Just might not have gotten double nods as a function of who filled out the form/who omitted certain questions for whatever reasonJust voted. Little sad I wasn't nominated for any categories, then again "Most likely to screw everyone over", "Most consistent D1 vote", and "Most inappropriate game themes" weren't categories, so I guess I can't be too upset.
I will say I'm a little disappointed that UnderWWear didn't get any nominations though. How dare you all snuff Ruth Bader Ginsberg!!
I ended it in two seconds, you wuss. 😛Animal Fatfingers just slipped and hit the call button while I was in class AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE EVERYBODY WAS STARING AT MEI ended it in two seconds, you wuss. 😛
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.