Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Monday it is thenany day of the week except monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Monday it is thenany day of the week except monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday
is it you, AMsmh, not even everyone who has nominated has gotten a chance to vote yet.
This should have made top quotes lolAnd now the mods see fit to take away pms for so many games! I need to talk to someone and not have it all out on thread! My brain needs to vent my idiot thoughts
it was me but i finally did itis it you, AM
can't vote for yourself anyways so chop chop
I'm not professorized enough to lecture capture, unfortunately, but everything will still be visible after all is said and done. I'm also doing it in the evening/night if that makes a difference.No days are good for me, will the live reveal be lecture captured?
Canada?North North America
You know your only award would be "Fastest Bus Driver"
You know darn well I’d also win “Most likely to kill Dubz N1”.
@SARdoghandler also knows I’d win most aggressive/persistent bus driver
I'm actively looking down at my phone so I don't have a syncopal episode in the middle of this lecture (bloody ophtho surgery video just came outta nowhereAnd apparently Pippy wins the award for best lurker because that’s the fastest like I’ve ever gotten.
You know darn well I’d also win “Most likely to kill Dubz N1”.
@SARdoghandler also knows I’d win most aggressive/persistent bus driver
Hey! Don't be mad. You gave me permission to bus you hard!
You know darn well I’d also win “Most likely to kill Dubz N1”.
@SARdoghandler also knows I’d win most aggressive/persistent bus driver
Pretty sure Miz and I already wolfed together and failed to bus each other. I could also be delirious.

And that was extremely disappointing, so I'm hoping for something better and more intense next time![]()
If anyone ever questions your mechanics PTSD, just remind them that you started with an STL game 🤣
If we do No Lynch, can I force the wolves to kill off my rivals so I win in every category?I can't close lynch early when there's still ongoing discussion.
It'll just extend the cycle before it comes to that. 😉If we do No Lynch, can I force the wolves to kill off my rivals so I win in every category?
Tots can't influence anything.Can i be the 3rd party?![]()
Sure it can! Tot with one account, play with the other. 😈Tots can't influence anything.
Wow I miss a whole awards process but I am much offend that I didn’t even get on there for most improved! Because I know and you know I used to suck![]()
Ignore him! I don't remember you ever sucking.Used to?
Sharpshooter award!Wow I miss a whole awards process but I am much offend that I didn’t even get on there for most improved! Because I know and you know I used to suck![]()
I think I nominated you for best readsWow I miss a whole awards process but I am much offend that I didn’t even get on there for most improved! Because I know and you know I used to suck![]()

😱 Thank you, thank you I graciously accept.Sharpshooter award!
pew pew

Oh well I must’ve lost that talent in my recent memory of gamesI think I nominated you for best reads![]()

Categories
Friendliest player
Funniest player
Most improved
Best noob
Best quote
Best game
Best village (team)
Best wolves (team)
Best villager
Best wolf
Best overall
Best mod
Funniest mod
Most likely to die D1
Most likely to die N1
Easiest push
Hardest push
Best role
Most likely to choke
Best fakeclaim
Best reads
Best 3p
Best team player
Wackiest tinfoil
Most commonly village read
Most commonly wolf read
?midwife's all hopped up on allergy meds and now she wont stop spouting conspiracy theories at me
something about chocolate sales and cashews in her pesto
smh I'm just mildly tired and y'all overreacting and now you hijacked this thread 😡midwife's all hopped up on allergy meds and now she wont stop spouting conspiracy theories at me
however that 'fool me once' saying goes, that's mesomething about chocolate sales and cashews in her pesto
caught you slippingsmh I'm just mildly tired and y'all overreacting and now you hijacked this thread 😡
however that 'fool me once' saying goes, that's me
idk thats a pretty strong emoticon to use there. I think you're actually madsmh I'm just mildly tired and y'all overreacting and now you hijacked this thread 😡
however that 'fool me once' saying goes, that's me
There's a society now?!idk thats a pretty strong emoticon to use there. I think you're actually mad
-This opinion brought to you by the AM 20Q's society-
if you have to ask, you're probably not part of it.There's a society now?!
same but my birthday is in OctoberShoulda said this earlier but... it would be really cool to win an award for my birthday 😍😍
>implying anthro animals are an issuemidwife is asleep time to post pictures of anthropomorphic animals
![]()
(you forgot to post 6 days left)>implying anthro animals are an issue
I never go consecutively outside of the final countdown smh(you forgot to post 6 days left)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.