You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Basic Strategy WW Sign up and GAME THREAD
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You Lynch BBC. She was a
11 players left
Day deadline is 10:00 am Friday 7/8.
1. DVMD
2. LotF
3. vetmedhead - tracker
4. kaydubs - wolf
5. Teep
6. Jilary
7. Animal Midwife - villager
8. Filly Bay - Protector
9. Katashark - villager
10. Rocky - villager
11. Hayley - villager
12. SandstormDVM - villager
13. PrincessButterCup
14. STL - wolf seer
15. Zensing
16. LeTitsNow - villager
17. morninqlory - villager
18. Guis - villager
19.ResoluteMike/SOV
20. BBC -villager
21. genny - villager
22. BSC
23. rojo
24. WTF - village seer
25. Diva - villager
26. 1dogg
27.sheltermed/WZ
28. AlphaBeta<3 - wolf
Vanillager
11 players left
Day deadline is 10:00 am Friday 7/8.
1. DVMD
2. LotF
5. Teep
6. Jilary
10. Rocky - villager
11. Hayley - villager
12. SandstormDVM - villager
13. PrincessButterCup
15. Zensing
17. morninqlory - villager
18. Guis - villager
19.
21. genny - villager
22. BSC
23. rojo
25. Diva - villager
26. 1dogg
27.
You find PBC torn to shreds. She was a
10 players left
Night deadline is 10:00 pm Saturday 7/9.
1. DVMD
2. LotF
3. vetmedhead - tracker
4. kaydubs - wolf
5. Teep
6. Jilary
7. Animal Midwife - villager
8. Filly Bay - Protector
9. Katashark - villager
10. Rocky - villager
11. Hayley - villager
12. SandstormDVM - villager
13. PrincessButterCup - mason
14. STL - wolf seer
15. Zensing
16. LeTitsNow - villager
17. morninqlory - villager
18. Guis - villager
19.ResoluteMike/SOV
20. BBC -villager
21. genny - villager
22. BSC
23. rojo
24. WTF - village seer
25. Diva - villager
26. 1dogg
27.sheltermed/WZ
28. AlphaBeta<3 - wolf
Mason (#2)
10 players left
Night deadline is 10:00 pm Saturday 7/9.
1. DVMD
2. LotF
5. Teep
6. Jilary
10. Rocky - villager
11. Hayley - villager
12. SandstormDVM - villager
13. PrincessButterCup - mason
15. Zensing
17. morninqlory - villager
18. Guis - villager
19.
21. genny - villager
22. BSC
23. rojo
25. Diva - villager
26. 1dogg
27.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Mason
The Masons are on the villager team. At the beginning of the game (on the first night), the moderator should have the Masons open their eyes and recognize one another. This means the role is essentially meaningless unless at least 2 Masons are included -- a Mason's sole "ability" is her knowledge of the identities of the other Masons. The Masons can not "do" anything special. In other words, they are a group of players who know each other to be innocent (not werewolves)."
We obviously have another.
The Masons are on the villager team. At the beginning of the game (on the first night), the moderator should have the Masons open their eyes and recognize one another. This means the role is essentially meaningless unless at least 2 Masons are included -- a Mason's sole "ability" is her knowledge of the identities of the other Masons. The Masons can not "do" anything special. In other words, they are a group of players who know each other to be innocent (not werewolves)."
We obviously have another.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well yes, since PBC was #2"Mason
The Masons are on the villager team. At the beginning of the game (on the first night), the moderator should have the Masons open their eyes and recognize one another. This means the role is essentially meaningless unless at least 2 Masons are included -- a Mason's sole "ability" is her knowledge of the identities of the other Masons. The Masons can not "do" anything special. In other words, they are a group of players who know each other to be innocent (not werewolves)."
We obviously have another.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not really a fan of how yesterday's lynch went. Why did 4 people decide to wait until the last 2 hours of a 48 hour day to vote? Something about that last hour to hour and a half of the cycle...idk, it's got me wondering.
I swapped my vote in self defense and noted I did not think it was a good one, but had to save my skin. Even before I voted, I was posting my list of who I was trying to decide between so people knew what I was thinking and why I couldn't decide.Not really a fan of how yesterday's lynch went. Why did 4 people decide to wait until the last 2 hours of a 48 hour day to vote? Something about that last hour to hour and a half of the cycle...idk, it's got me wondering.
If that doesn't make you happy because you can't track those split decisions without a lynch vote, then I'll really just plan on multiple votes today.
Starting with Lynch WZ
I still would be ok with a DVMD, SOV, or Rojo vote.
And I am curious about BSCs say on this since she started this ball rolling yesterday.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Your reads aren't the point, since your final vote didn't coincide with them anyway. The point is both you and jilary ended up voting for someone who neither of you had strong suspicions on, and that person ended up being a villager. I get that it was to save your skin or break the tie or whatever. But there was no reason to wait so long, and if you and others had voted earlier in the cycle there could have been more options to begin with.I swapped my vote in self defense and noted I did not think it was a good one, but had to save my skin. Even before I voted, I was posting my list of who I was trying to decide between so people knew what I was thinking and why I couldn't decide.
If that doesn't make you happy because you can't track those split decisions without a lynch vote, then I'll really just plan on multiple votes today.
Starting with Lynch WZ
I still would be ok with a DVMD, SOV, or Rojo vote.
And I am curious about BSCs say on this since she started this ball rolling yesterday.
I waited to try and understand my options better and because, with so few players left, I'm now always a little worried that plurality will hit. Not voting (but being clear about suspicions and where your lynch vote will go, barring defense) = day stays open for longer while we discuss different players.Your reads aren't the point, since your final vote didn't coincide with them anyway. The point is both you and jilary ended up voting for someone who neither of you had strong suspicions on, and that person ended up being a villager. I get that it was to save your skin or break the tie or whatever. But there was no reason to wait so long, and if you and others had voted earlier in the cycle there could have been more options to begin with.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Or it equals a situation like yesterday. I'm just saying it rubs me the wrong way, that's all. All that extra time and talk and the vote ended up going towards someone who hadn't even been mentioned in most of the discussion in the last 24 hours. The only person who gave actual reasoning for her sketchiness before then was BSC and nobody else who voted for BBC responded to that.I waited to try and understand my options better and because, with so few players left, I'm now always a little worried that plurality will hit. Not voting (but being clear about suspicions and where your lynch vote will go, barring defense) = day stays open for longer while we discuss different players.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
* by before then, I mean before the last couple hours of the day
Was up all night, about to board a plane to Puerto Rico for the weekend, so I'll be even more useless than usual
I'll admit, I was the first to switch from lotf to BBC in the last 2 hours, then got stupid busy for the rest of the night. But mine just created a tie
Brilliant deduction skills my good friend watson"Mason
The Masons are on the villager team. At the beginning of the game (on the first night), the moderator should have the Masons open their eyes and recognize one another. This means the role is essentially meaningless unless at least 2 Masons are included -- a Mason's sole "ability" is her knowledge of the identities of the other Masons. The Masons can not "do" anything special. In other words, they are a group of players who know each other to be innocent (not werewolves)."
We obviously have another.
Someone asked earlier why I had my feels. For DVMD it's mostly that she's been under the radar and really, is there any better way to play as a wolf? She's posted a fair amount but I felt like there hasn't been a ton of content.
I don't think under the radar means what you think it does. You basically contradicted it with your very next statement. And BS on my posts not having content. Yes, a few are jokes with others but we all have those, the rest are definitely full of content. The only thing they don't have is a quoted play by play from people because I don't have time for digging through the thread. I've posted a crap ton of content including yesterday with a long explanation for my suspicions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch jilary
Still top of my list; reading back I feel like she misrepresented her previous wolf play, which was a big part of her defense. She also was around and posting every few hours throughout the last lynch cycle, and as far as I can tell her reads were not changing, nor were they for anyone who was in the lead (so no danger of plurality) so waiting until 30 minutes before lynch closed to vote at all is a big red flag for me. It looks a lot like she was hesitating to start a vote on someone.
I'm going to try to post blurbs on everyone else throughout the day today if I have the time...or at least the players who I haven't done much analysis on before (DVMD and Zen come to mind).
Still top of my list; reading back I feel like she misrepresented her previous wolf play, which was a big part of her defense. She also was around and posting every few hours throughout the last lynch cycle, and as far as I can tell her reads were not changing, nor were they for anyone who was in the lead (so no danger of plurality) so waiting until 30 minutes before lynch closed to vote at all is a big red flag for me. It looks a lot like she was hesitating to start a vote on someone.
I'm going to try to post blurbs on everyone else throughout the day today if I have the time...or at least the players who I haven't done much analysis on before (DVMD and Zen come to mind).
I swapped my vote in self defense and noted I did not think it was a good one, but had to save my skin. Even before I voted, I was posting my list of who I was trying to decide between so people knew what I was thinking and why I couldn't decide.
If that doesn't make you happy because you can't track those split decisions without a lynch vote, then I'll really just plan on multiple votes today.
Starting with Lynch WZ
I still would be ok with a DVMD, SOV, or Rojo vote.
And I am curious about BSCs say on this since she started this ball rolling yesterday.
And you're doing exactly what I said we need to avoid, tunnel vision on veteran players. Have you even considered anyone besides the 4 of us? I mean like honestly, seriously evaluated other options?
And if you say I'm tunnel vision on noobs, you should probably read my suspicion list from yesterday.... it included SOV.
Official lynch tally:
WZ 1 (LotF)
jil 1 (WZ)
2/10 votes cast
0/10 mins met
WZ 1 (LotF)
jil 1 (WZ)
2/10 votes cast
0/10 mins met
Copy and paste from another website and stating the obvious because if I don't someone will make a brilliant comment about how I missed the most obvious bit. As always damned if you do, and damned if you don't.Brilliant deduction skills my good friend watson
I don't have tunnel vision. Yesterday I listed every player and what my suspicions on each person was. The reasons those are still my top names is because I have seen more from those players that looks fishy to me. If you want off the list, either another player has to do something sketchier or you have to do something that merits me moving you down the list. I do not read this game as noobs vs vets. I read it as a bunch of players, some of whom I have more info on and some of whom think they belong in special catagories, but since I don't give a crap about any category beyond wolf versus villager this means some are posting a lot of useless posts to me.And you're doing exactly what I said we need to avoid, tunnel vision on veteran players. Have you even considered anyone besides the 4 of us? I mean like honestly, seriously evaluated other options?
I only suggested the vet wolf because of who was being killed fit with prior lists of "veteran approved wolf kill priority lists" except some of the priorities should have been the smarter "veterans" about half way through the game. That didn't happen. So either the people on that short list are wolves or they read the thread and changed tactics some. Either way, my original post is invalid and now I go based on small details and feels.
Tldr: You want off my list, stop being so sketchy.
Yes, this is correct. I am hesitant to lynch anyone since the only strong feels I had were on people I thought were villagers. I held off on voting hoping something would come to me or something would come up. So I used my vote in a way that I thought was helpful; to avoid possibly lynching two villagers instead of one. I think I have a good history of doing that.Lynch jilary
Still top of my list; reading back I feel like she misrepresented her previous wolf play, which was a big part of her defense. She also was around and posting every few hours throughout the last lynch cycle, and as far as I can tell her reads were not changing, nor were they for anyone who was in the lead (so no danger of plurality) so waiting until 30 minutes before lynch closed to vote at all is a big red flag for me. It looks a lot like she was hesitating to start a vote on someone.
I'm going to try to post blurbs on everyone else throughout the day today if I have the time...or at least the players who I haven't done much analysis on before (DVMD and Zen come to mind).
That's supposed to say someone would bring something up or is suddenly come up with something.Yes, this is correct. I am hesitant to lynch anyone since the only strong feels I had were on people I thought were villagers. I held off on voting hoping something would come to me or something would come up. So I used my vote in a way that I thought was helpful; to avoid possibly lynching two villagers instead of one. I think I have a good history of doing that.
Says one of the Queens of sketch...I don't have tunnel vision. Yesterday I listed every player and what my suspicions on each person was. The reasons those are still my top names is because I have seen more from those players that looks fishy to me. If you want off the list, either another player has to do something sketchier or you have to do something that merits me moving you down the list. I do not read this game as noobs vs vets. I read it as a bunch of players, some of whom I have more info on and some of whom think they belong in special catagories, but since I don't give a crap about any category beyond wolf versus villager this means some are posting a lot of useless posts to me.
I only suggested the vet wolf because of who was being killed fit with prior lists of "veteran approved wolf kill priority lists" except some of the priorities should have been the smarter "veterans" about half way through the game. That didn't happen. So either the people on that short list are wolves or they read the thread and changed tactics some. Either way, my original post is invalid and now I go based on small details and feels.
Tldr: You want off my list, stop being so sketchy.
*******************
I am dead and I have a sad.
*******************
I am dead and I have a sad.
*******************
***so I'll be even more useless than usual
You're only useful as chaos. There, I said it.
***
***I'll be even more useless than usual
And occasionally useful for comic relief.
***
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're just lucky you have that STL pelt on your wall, sir 😛I'll admit, I was the first to switch from lotf to BBC in the last 2 hours, then got stupid busy for the rest of the night. But mine just created a tie
Whatever can I do to get back in your good graces, dear lady? It is ever so difficult to stop being so sketchy when I have no idea what it is about my posts that you consider sketchy. Woe is me indeed.I don't have tunnel vision. Yesterday I listed every player and what my suspicions on each person was. The reasons those are still my top names is because I have seen more from those players that looks fishy to me. If you want off the list, either another player has to do something sketchier or you have to do something that merits me moving you down the list. I do not read this game as noobs vs vets. I read it as a bunch of players, some of whom I have more info on and some of whom think they belong in special catagories, but since I don't give a crap about any category beyond wolf versus villager this means some are posting a lot of useless posts to me.
I only suggested the vet wolf because of who was being killed fit with prior lists of "veteran approved wolf kill priority lists" except some of the priorities should have been the smarter "veterans" about half way through the game. That didn't happen. So either the people on that short list are wolves or they read the thread and changed tactics some. Either way, my original post is invalid and now I go based on small details and feels.
Tldr: You want off my list, stop being so sketchy.
No doubt that your vote was...well, not heroic, since lotf changed her vote anyway, but perhaps the correct move. Maybe. If lotf is also a villager. On the other hand, even if they were both villagers, it's a great out for a wolf who didn't feel like drawing attention by starting a lynch on a villager on a day when the votes were close and could swing in any direction. Breaking ties is almost always a good idea. That is not the part I find suspicious. Holding back on voting until the very end of the day...what's the point? Whoever you vote for is barely going to have time to offer a defense.Yes, this is correct. I am hesitant to lynch anyone since the only strong feels I had were on people I thought were villagers. I held off on voting hoping something would come to me or something would come up. So I used my vote in a way that I thought was helpful; to avoid possibly lynching two villagers instead of one. I think I have a good history of doing that.
I admit some of my feelings may be due to differences in WW philosophy, as you pointed out this part my play style yesterday.
I do this as a villager because I think it is more beneficial to the village to have a clear idea of what everyone is thinking and be able to guess or know where their votes are going long before the end of the day. And I do it as a wolf because, well, I basically just try to mimic my villager play when I'm a wolf. It is not wolfy at baseline to gun for lynches...that's called trying to solve the puzzle of the game. Lynching is our only way to get info.WZ always guns hard to lynch people whether wolf or villager. I've often assumed she was a wolf because of this and I've often been wrong, but still a feeling I can't shake.
Sadly, I probably won't know until I see it.Whatever can I do to get back in your good graces, dear lady? It is ever so difficult to stop being so sketchy when I have no idea what it is about my posts that you consider sketchy. Woe is me indeed.
Regardless of whether or not I think you might be a wolf, I definitely enjoy playing with the preteen pregnancy story from hell. You just need to add in the physical stories. Drop tales of edema and swollen feet. Make your new man put your shoes on for you... sorry there is a very pregnant lady at work right now...
Back to topic:
I plan on reading through a bunch of people's posts after culture today, so likely I will find something to either hook me on to someone else or to release you from the apparent torture of being in my suspicions.
****

Serves me right for being offline at lynch close. Not that I'm convinced a defense would have changed anything...
****
Serves me right for being offline at lynch close. Not that I'm convinced a defense would have changed anything...
****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm reading back to do some Zen analysis. Random musing that 2 of the 3 players who used the "I've never been a wolf so ---" phrase in their posts (pointed out by guis on day...4 I think) have turned up village. One is still unknown (1dogg). Probably doesn't mean anything, but I like to make note of small details like that.
Since there is at least one other mason, there is one person who both knew that PBC was a villager and also has a proof of villager themselves. Part of me would like to know who that is so I can rule a person out of wolfiness completely. Another can see why they think they should keep quiet.
I also still wanna know what happened with that day kill the other day. Does that person seem more wolfy or villager? Does that increase or decrease my suspicions of that player?
This is what I'm working on today. I think.
I also still wanna know what happened with that day kill the other day. Does that person seem more wolfy or villager? Does that increase or decrease my suspicions of that player?
This is what I'm working on today. I think.
****
Anyway, complaining over. Thanks Dy for letting me play! Learned a ton and hopefully will be able to use the new knowledge in games to come. 🙂
Good luck villagers!
****
Anyway, complaining over. Thanks Dy for letting me play! Learned a ton and hopefully will be able to use the new knowledge in games to come. 🙂
Good luck villagers!
****
I've fallen on my sword for another villager a few times. I could have done it yesterday, but was given no reason to. I was more sure of my villagerness than yours. I also felt like I was contributing more to the search. If you had met those requirements, the lynch could have gone the other way.****
Serves me right for being offline at lynch close. Not that I'm convinced a defense would have changed anything...
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg I finally remembered why lotf was lower on my list. And by "remembered" I mean I found it again. Probably putting too much weight on AB's posts but they had a bit of an interaction on day 3 that didn't seem very wolf-wolf, and neither did AB's vote for her that day (before she changed to teep and later to AM). Maybe that vote doesn't mean anything since she changed it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would say it is probably unwise for the other mason to say anything unless they are in danger of being lynched. Once they say something they are immediately going to get killed by the wolves that night.Since there is at least one other mason, there is one person who both knew that PBC was a villager and also has a proof of villager themselves. Part of me would like to know who that is so I can rule a person out of wolfiness completely. Another can see why they think they should keep quiet.
I also still wanna know what happened with that day kill the other day. Does that person seem more wolfy or villager? Does that increase or decrease my suspicions of that player?
This is what I'm working on today. I think.
getting awfully close to strategy here. Be careful****
Serves me right for being offline at lynch close. Not that I'm convinced a defense would have changed anything...
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whooo Zen analysis
Haven't really kept my eye on her much throughout the game because she has just felt like a villager to me. Saying things that make sense, contributing, being helpful in general.
Her early interactions with AB don't read like wolf-wolf interactions to me, she called her out on day 1 for what I actually took as a joke post (that overactive RM lynch).
There is this post, which contradicts what she said today. But I can see her opinion changing due to the plurality issue, and her vote yesterday did end up going towards one of the leaders so I can understand the concern.
She was the...third vote on AB day 4, the 2nd to state suspicions (in response to PBC's at the end of day 3). Of the living players I give DVMD more credit than anyone for AB's lynch, as she didn't just leave a vote, she was pushing it in multiple posts throughout the day, but Zen gets a little cred there too. Could have been a wolf voting for another wolf, but the way the lynch was moving at the time she voted just doesn't feel like a bus to me, and she continued to question her when her response wasn't adequate, which drew more attention to the lynch. It didn't seem like a good day for a bus either - I'm inclined to think the wolves would be less likely to put a lot of heat on each other two days after losing their seer. To me the wolves could have easily focused their efforts elsewhere that day, as the votes were pretty spread out. I'm not sure of Zen's voting patterns as a wolf though.
And that's part one...more to come, I need a break.
Haven't really kept my eye on her much throughout the game because she has just felt like a villager to me. Saying things that make sense, contributing, being helpful in general.
Her early interactions with AB don't read like wolf-wolf interactions to me, she called her out on day 1 for what I actually took as a joke post (that overactive RM lynch).
There is this post, which contradicts what she said today. But I can see her opinion changing due to the plurality issue, and her vote yesterday did end up going towards one of the leaders so I can understand the concern.
Why would voting early reduce discussion? If anything, voting early gives the accused more time to defend themselves from getting lynched (should they feel the need to), so wouldn't it increase discussion? The only bad part I can see is if someone puts an early vote and refuses to change out of it (just because they feel the need to have a vote down), but that doesn't sound like what you were referring to.
She was the...third vote on AB day 4, the 2nd to state suspicions (in response to PBC's at the end of day 3). Of the living players I give DVMD more credit than anyone for AB's lynch, as she didn't just leave a vote, she was pushing it in multiple posts throughout the day, but Zen gets a little cred there too. Could have been a wolf voting for another wolf, but the way the lynch was moving at the time she voted just doesn't feel like a bus to me, and she continued to question her when her response wasn't adequate, which drew more attention to the lynch. It didn't seem like a good day for a bus either - I'm inclined to think the wolves would be less likely to put a lot of heat on each other two days after losing their seer. To me the wolves could have easily focused their efforts elsewhere that day, as the votes were pretty spread out. I'm not sure of Zen's voting patterns as a wolf though.
And that's part one...more to come, I need a break.
Am I missing something? I only count 8 players left.Official lynch tally:
WZ 1 (LotF)
jil 1 (WZ)
2/10 votes cast
0/10 mins met
DVMD LOTF TEEP JILLARY ZEN BSC ROJO 1DOGG
20 dead. 28 started.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did I say I needed a break? Well I found myself over in the Infiltrated thread reading some of teep's posts, particularly his defense when he was up for lynch. It is quite difficult to say anything concrete about it because he posted a lot less in that game (more his normal posting quantity). But his defense feels different here.
You have forgotten yourself. And me.Am I missing something? I only count 8 players left.
DVMD LOTF TEEP JILLARY ZEN BSC ROJO 1DOGG
20 dead. 28 started.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Although maybe this is less relevant since they were systematically taking down our power roles tooIt didn't seem like a good day for a bus either - I'm inclined to think the wolves would be less likely to put a lot of heat on each other two days after losing their seer.

yes. an ability to count 😉Am I missing something? I only count 8 players left.
DVMD LOTF TEEP JILLARY ZEN BSC ROJO 1DOGG
20 dead. 28 started.
That is 8 people. I am not the one miscounting here I believe.You find PBC torn to shreds. She was a
Mason (#2)
10 players left
Night deadline is 10:00 pm Saturday 7/9.
1. DVMD
2. LotF
5. Teep
6. Jilary
15. Zensing
22. BSC
23. rojo
26. 1dogg
Did I say I needed a break? Well I found myself over in the Infiltrated thread reading some of teep's posts, particularly his defense when he was up for lynch. It is quite difficult to say anything concrete about it because he posted a lot less in that game (more his normal posting quantity). But his defense feels different here.
You have forgotten yourself. And me.
yes. an ability to count 😉
Got it. Dyachei crosses out the players replaced. That is confusing.
Sorry, and thanks.
I am off today so will try to go through and see what I can see. My 48 hours of hell is over.
My first find is that Jilary defended PBC earlier in the game saying she was likely not a wolf when there were suspicions, but she earlier in the game had voted for her.
To me that means Jilary is not the mason (so I haven't accidentally revealed that), and I doubt she is a wolf, cause she had nothing to gain from defending PBC at that point.
I am going to scratch Jilary off my list, and focus on the 8 others.
My first find is that Jilary defended PBC earlier in the game saying she was likely not a wolf when there were suspicions, but she earlier in the game had voted for her.
To me that means Jilary is not the mason (so I haven't accidentally revealed that), and I doubt she is a wolf, cause she had nothing to gain from defending PBC at that point.
I am going to scratch Jilary off my list, and focus on the 8 others.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just went through all of BSC's posts. A bunch of nothing TBH. She has an odd obsession in wanting to lynch Teep, 1dog, and BBC. She seemed especially strong on Teep whom she only voted to lynch once.
(Guis, STL, BBC 2 times, Teep and 1dog were here lynches).
Spent a lot of time talking about what roles might be in the game, which is really useless strategy.
She also was the only person to point out where vetmed might have disclosed they were a tracker. I didn't see it in that post. It could have been a wolf trying to be helpful, but it was such an obscure reference, I can't decide if that was a wolf mess up or not.
Definitely could be the posting and voting pattern of a noob wolf trying to stay under the radar, or just a noob-ish player without a lot to add.
Just giving you the info to think about. I will look through more people later, but I am tired for now.
(Guis, STL, BBC 2 times, Teep and 1dog were here lynches).
Spent a lot of time talking about what roles might be in the game, which is really useless strategy.
She also was the only person to point out where vetmed might have disclosed they were a tracker. I didn't see it in that post. It could have been a wolf trying to be helpful, but it was such an obscure reference, I can't decide if that was a wolf mess up or not.
Definitely could be the posting and voting pattern of a noob wolf trying to stay under the radar, or just a noob-ish player without a lot to add.
Just giving you the info to think about. I will look through more people later, but I am tired for now.
If I don't find anything in my research I am inclined to vote for someone I have not considered.
On the simple analysis of: the wolves don't find me a thread, and my being alive this late in the game seems strange, so I must be completely off-base.
Right now my top 3 candidates for people I haven't much considered as wolves, and don't have a reason not to vote for: DVMD, teep, and Zen. Those are the ones I will look at later.
On the simple analysis of: the wolves don't find me a thread, and my being alive this late in the game seems strange, so I must be completely off-base.
Right now my top 3 candidates for people I haven't much considered as wolves, and don't have a reason not to vote for: DVMD, teep, and Zen. Those are the ones I will look at later.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Continued Zen analysis seems pretty irrelevant at the moment since it amounts to "I pretty much think she's a villager" and I don't think anyone had any suspicions on her right now anyway. So I'm going to switch focus to DVMD. My current feelings are villager for her too. And then maybe SOV?
Bare bones stuff...
jilary - most wolfy feels here, and i think my analysis is sound, but I'm starting to sound like a broken record so considering other options may be a good idea
DVMD - i disagree with whatever someone said about her posts not having content. She was strong in the AB lynch and really pushed for LIS not to be lynched. Seems pretty villager to me, but i will do a more thorough analysis
lotf - neutral-ish...way too much emphasis on her "tell" for my liking. There are little things that could point to villagerness, but not enough to make her clear in my mind. I don't think AB was lynched entirely without wolf help and she was one of the weaker votes.
1dogg - Noob stuff. The only thing i have in her favor is that AB lynch but no guarantee she's a villager there.
teep - foot in mouth syndrome. Doesn't sound like his wolf self.
SOV - could go either way, early interactions between wolves and RM lead me to believe he's not a wolf though
BSC - i will eventually find the other post I made about her and remind myself why she was low on my list
Zen - villager, pretty sure of it (if I'm wrong, well played)
rojo - he's got that STL pelt, but what has he done for us lately? He's been in my villager category all game so i may need to reevaluate just in case i missed something
Bare bones stuff...
jilary - most wolfy feels here, and i think my analysis is sound, but I'm starting to sound like a broken record so considering other options may be a good idea
DVMD - i disagree with whatever someone said about her posts not having content. She was strong in the AB lynch and really pushed for LIS not to be lynched. Seems pretty villager to me, but i will do a more thorough analysis
lotf - neutral-ish...way too much emphasis on her "tell" for my liking. There are little things that could point to villagerness, but not enough to make her clear in my mind. I don't think AB was lynched entirely without wolf help and she was one of the weaker votes.
1dogg - Noob stuff. The only thing i have in her favor is that AB lynch but no guarantee she's a villager there.
teep - foot in mouth syndrome. Doesn't sound like his wolf self.
SOV - could go either way, early interactions between wolves and RM lead me to believe he's not a wolf though
BSC - i will eventually find the other post I made about her and remind myself why she was low on my list
Zen - villager, pretty sure of it (if I'm wrong, well played)
rojo - he's got that STL pelt, but what has he done for us lately? He's been in my villager category all game so i may need to reevaluate just in case i missed something
That's why I kept posting that pared down list. Kept meaning to do it this am, but didn't get there yet.Got it. Dyachei crosses out the players replaced. That is confusing.
Sorry, and thanks.
I don't have tunnel vision. Yesterday I listed every player and what my suspicions on each person was. The reasons those are still my top names is because I have seen more from those players that looks fishy to me. If you want off the list, either another player has to do something sketchier or you have to do something that merits me moving you down the list. I do not read this game as noobs vs vets. I read it as a bunch of players, some of whom I have more info on and some of whom think they belong in special catagories, but since I don't give a crap about any category beyond wolf versus villager this means some are posting a lot of useless posts to me.
I only suggested the vet wolf because of who was being killed fit with prior lists of "veteran approved wolf kill priority lists" except some of the priorities should have been the smarter "veterans" about half way through the game. That didn't happen. So either the people on that short list are wolves or they read the thread and changed tactics some. Either way, my original post is invalid and now I go based on small details and feels.
Tldr: You want off my list, stop being so sketchy.
I don't care about being on your suspicion list. Seriously, do not care. I've just noticed that you've only cared to look at veterans, that's it. You've got the tunnel vision, I'm just pointing it out.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K