Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, technically, she was.
To me, he stated it in a sarcastic sort of way. More as an "Ah! Ha! I was right! You dirty, filthy liar!"
I nominate DVMD to just play for me the rest of the game.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean, technically, she was.
To me, he stated it in a sarcastic sort of way. More as an "Ah! Ha! I was right! You dirty, filthy liar!"
I nominate DVMD to just play for me the rest of the game.
What are guesses for wolf roles? I agree, they don't likely have a tracker, but I've only been a wolf once so I don't really know what the basic layout for them normally is.
Damn It! We are supposed to be arguing, would you quit making sense????
And I can't play the rest of the game for you, I can barely play for myself...![]()
20 posts a day for you. Get on it.
Um.............. because she did? She said the protector should speak up if blocked, then proceeded to jump on me and claim that she never said the protector should reveal.
Seems pretty clear cut.
I wasn't being entirely serious. I mean, I think it's obvious what Genny meant. This whole Genny/LIS thing is being blown way out of proportion. There isn't anything behind it. Probably on either side. Move on.
I mean, technically, she was.
To me, he stated it in a sarcastic sort of way. More as an "Ah! Ha! I was right! You dirty, filthy liar!"
If he really wanted to cast suspicion on genny, trust me, he knows how and that sure wasn't it.
Dang. I was hoping villagers were on to something.
When was he arguing with guis?I agree with the Teep suspicions, but I'm also getting slight feels from LIS. The arguing with Guis just seems like an unnecessary distraction. I get that people have little sarcastic spats, it just seems slightly out of place to me.
•••lynch LIS•••
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I agree with the Teep suspicions, but I'm also getting slight feels from LIS. The arguing with Guis just seems like an unnecessary distraction. I get that people have little sarcastic spats, it just seems slightly out of place to me.
•••lynch LIS•••
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I agree with the Teep suspicions, but I'm also getting slight feels from LIS. The arguing with Guis just seems like an unnecessary distraction. I get that people have little sarcastic spats, it just seems slightly out of place to me.
•••lynch LIS•••
Yeah, I have no chill. Kind of high strung.Uhhhhh. Overreact much? I commented on you saying the protector should reveal. You said you never did. I apologized. Then your quote that clearly suggests they should reveal was noted. I called you a lying sneak.
All seems pretty straightforward WW'ing. 🙂
Yeah, I have no chill. Kind of high strung.
But in my defense, you did ask for an argument to help you make your post count, and DVMD is clearing falling down on the job.
Who is arguing with guis?
Do you mean genny?
And if you do, you should probably re-read LIS' posts as he states the same thing... that people took it too far.
That doesn't mean he isn't a wolf, but I have high doubts he is and to lynch him over something he himself stated is overboard, seems very odd to me.
So... you've only been a wolf once and don't know the basic layout, but you agree they don't likely have a tracker?
That's sketchy.
unlynch whoever I'm lynching and
lynch LotF
Yeah, I have to agree that the vote towards you seems weird. Wolf roles get revealed at endgame, at the very least, so even regular villagers should have a general idea of common wolf roles.Like 3 people posted reasons why the wolves shouldn't have a tracker, I don't think I've ever seen a wolf tracker here or IRL, and the one time I was a wolf there was not a tracker. There. Were more words better for you?
Like 3 people posted reasons why the wolves shouldn't have a tracker, I don't think I've ever seen a wolf tracker here or IRL, and the one time I was a wolf there was not a tracker. There. Were more words better for you?
Yeah, I was trying to ask what are the most basic of the basic roles. There are a few I've seen repeated, but that doesn't mean they would fit here.Yeah, I have to agree that the vote towards you seems weird. Wolf roles get revealed at endgame, at the very least, so even regular villagers should have a general idea of common wolf roles.
The wolves were most likely quite upset to have their seer come under fire so quickly, and I'm willing to bet at least one of them was vocal about it. Going to re read that whole debacle of yesterday....
Yeah, I have to agree that the vote towards you seems weird. Wolf roles get revealed at endgame, at the very least, so even regular villagers should have a general idea of common wolf roles.
Put that way, I understand it better. Thank you.She made this big point out of not having the experience to know what wolf roles would be typical. Then she proceeded to argue that one of them is unlikely. The caveats followed by the assertion are red flag.
Also @LetItSnow I may have just missed this in your posts, but although you caught Genny "technically lying" you did not seem suspicious or place a lynch vote. Why is that?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Also @LetItSnow I may have just missed this in your posts, but although you caught Genny "technically lying" you did not seem suspicious or place a lynch vote. Why is that?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
***************************
Am I still not playing?
I haz a sad.
*****************
I still don't think speaking up is optional. Yes, if the protector was blocked, the wolves likely know who the protector is, but it's also possible a villager blocker unknowingly blocked the protector or the protector wasn't able to protect wtf for some unknown reason. So even if blocked there is still a VERY small chance that the wolves don't know their identity, and should therefore stay quiet.The logic being that if they were blocked, then the wolves already know who they are. Maybe I should use more words in my posts.
So I will rephrase:
Teep, that's a stupid idea. The protector should stay mum. If they've been blocked, then it's likely that the wolves already know who they are. Speaking up is optional at that point.
I got my official warning so if I don't make another post minimum one of you will probably be in for me lol***********
Same, man. I don't think coach is gonna put us in 🙁
***********
I second this. Which really several other people have said as well.I still don't think speaking up is optional. Yes, if the protector was blocked, the wolves likely know who the protector is, but it's also possible a villager blocker unknowingly blocked the protector or the protector wasn't able to protect wtf for some unknown reason. So even if blocked there is still a VERY small chance that the wolves don't know their identity, and should therefore stay quiet.
You guys are barking up the wrong tree with suspicion here. I'm a vanillager. Have I been talking out of my butt a bit? Most likely. I'm having to talk more than usual, and what I've had to contribute hasn't been especially helpful or insightful.
1) I was late to the start of the game. I got no tags or PMs opened and the thread was almost on page 4 before I ever realized what was up.
2) My first lynch vote was RNGd to sandy. There's no way in hell I'd kill her off N1 if I as a wolf. I think that would look much too suspicious.
3) if I were a wolf I'd be keeping my mouth much more shut than it has been. Running my mouth has brought me alot of attention in such a short time, and is not how I'd be doing this if I were anything besides a vanillager.
Zen voted for me yesterday because of my reasoning for switching from sandy to Hayley. I try to abide by LIS's meaning lynch vote standard. I changed my meaningless RNG vote to Hayley because many people had suspicion of her. I believe I was the 3rd vote for her ( I may be wrong here) and didn't put her in lead or seal her fate.
Do I think the protector has some explaining to do? Yes. If I said earlier that they needed to speak up, I don't think I was saying that they need to reveal on the thread. I'll go back and reread what I said earlier.
This wasn't meant as they need to speak up in the thread now. Id like to know what happened last night and why they chose the action that they did, if there wasn't a block. That can wait for post game at least.I'm just putting out what I'm thinking out there. Yes, I know it's a hair brained idea. But I haven't voted that way, and don't plan to.
I'm right with you on being pissed at the protector. Unless there was a block, I'd also like to know what they were thinking.
I think he's saying it would be a weird move for a wolf to vote to lynch someone d1 and then kill them n1. This early in the game I can't really see that being too odd though.Why would killing Sandy be suspicious? She was a vanillager.
I was the single vote for someone that ended up dying. If I think that looks suspicious, I'm sure others might tooWhy would killing Sandy be suspicious? She was a vanillager.
The "wording things specifically" language threw up a red flag for me.Definitely a noob worried about posting too much here. I mean, that's part of playing the game when you're starting out I suppose, but wording things specifically and coming up with ideas is scary at first!
It seems to me like 1dog was trying to sway votes away from STL.I agree with guis and Hayley feels. It could just be leftover from past games but they're on my list of suspicions.
And I think the wolf kill of Sandy makes a lot of sense, given that STL's early posting got him accused of being role-y and Sandy also posted early, so maybe the wolves thought they'd get themselves a villager with a role. So killing Sandy on N1 wasn't even on my radar as to why I might be suspicious of Teep. I feel like this part of Teep's post is just protesting too much.2) My first lynch vote was RNGd to sandy. There's no way in hell I'd kill her off N1 if I as a wolf. I think that would look much too suspicious.
She also later explained why she thought that role is unlikely.She made this big point out of not having the experience to know what wolf roles would be typical. Then she proceeded to argue that one of them is unlikely. The caveats followed by the assertion are red flag.
So I went back and re-read day 1, and saw this post from 1dog responding to STL with agreement:
The "wording things specifically" language threw up a red flag for me.
And then there's this post, in response to a vote against STL on day 1 that also mentioned hayley and guis:
It seems to me like 1dog was trying to sway votes away from STL.
A lot of Teep's posts also gave me feels though.
And I think the wolf kill of Sandy makes a lot of sense, given that STL's early posting got him accused of being role-y and Sandy also posted early, so maybe the wolves thought they'd get themselves a villager with a role. So killing Sandy on N1 wasn't even on my radar as to why I might be suspicious of Teep. I feel like this part of Teep's post is just protesting too much.
And I agree, if you've ever played WW you have an idea of the basic lay out, no matter how few times you've actually been a wolf. LoTF's comments are sketch.
I also think the three votes that piled on teep after the initial vote seems a little odd. Was there any reason for the suspicion other than the comment about the protector taking the night off? Which I just took as a joke.
Lol! This is SO true!!!LOTF set off some flags for me day 1 but I didn't say anything because I always think she sounds wolfy even though 90% of the time she's a villager.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.